It fucking hit $7980, its over

It fucking hit $7980, its over

And it will hit 4k what's the matter

Wow, who is she?

she's coca cola

>tfw a girl like that will never give you a chance

Her name's right on her clothes, are you autistic?

ugly thot imo

This. Hurts so fucking bad.

We're reaching the point where even if you bought btc 3 months ago, you would've lost money. Yikes.

Fuck off, faggot. Keep that shit to yourself.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HOW YOU OR ANY OF YOUR RETARD INCEL FRIENDS HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD AGAINST THEM, AND ARE DESTINED TO BE LOSERS FOREVER.

You bring it upon yourselves. You are a culmination of the choices you make daily. You choose to stay the same. You choose not to get on a path of betterment, because at the first sign of resistance or effort you quit. It's uncomfortable to change, and you don't like that. Keep thinking like that, and you'll die a lonely faggot just like you are now.

It doesn't have to be that way though. You DO have a chance. At least show up and try. Even if you fall, you get back up and try again. Start with your diet and grooming/appearance. Then transition to a fitness regime, making steady and progressive forward movement. You research how to approach girls, what to do during small talk, and other social norms because you're STUDENT of the game. You're not showing up winging it and setting yourself up for failure. You're giving it all you've got. So even if you fail, you still learn. You never have to wonder what-if...because that's a question that can never be answered.

Went on a bit of a rant, and was kind of all over the place...but I just can't fucking stand people who are miserable by choice. Then they complain about it.

You live in a free world. You aren't entitled to shit, and neither is anyone else. You're entitled to what you work for, strive for, fight for.

If you're willing to strive to become a better version of yourself, a confident one who CAN get a chance with a girl like that...one who chooses self confidence rather than self pity...then it's up to you to put in the work.

Only you can do it, no one's gonna do it for you.

yikes? not for me . . . I sold like 4-5 Bitcoin 3 months ago(still have 7 btc and 14 bch). one more drop would be fucking LIT.

lol remember when it was 3000 last August and people be like "it will never bust 5000"

Confidence and hard work won't make him tall and give him a 9 inch dick

>"She"

I remember when it was hovering around 5-6k and the question was whether it would reach 10k this year

then it blew up to 20k and now people are complaining that its at 7-8k

I guess, when there is new money, there will be blood

we have already made it and everyone is whining

futures short pressure is going to keep BTC from running so crazy and BTC will be much more predictable. this will let alts run wild. it's going to be glorious.

If your self worth is tied to those things, you're a loser regardless.

That comic only applies to white "men" you projecting fag.

excuse me the term is "males"

i know man this place makes me so angry at times.

anons, don't get trapped in the negativity, most of you are handsome smart boys / girls, live up to it.

HISS DON'T LISTEN TO THIS ONE

Same, man. I wrote my message above in a pretty pissed off manor...but I just hate seeing that.
My roommate is one of those people and I'm always trying to encourage him and plant seeds of confidence. I even take him under my wing when I go to the gym and invite him to go out with me whenever I go somewhere social.

Yet he is only motivated when I'm around to push him towards being better. As soon as I'm gone, he returns to his own habits of being a hermit and playing starwars games all day/night. His diet goes to shit and then he starts to loath into his old negative spiral of an unfulfilling life.

Just comes to show that yes people can help, but no matter what someone else does...it's up to you to make the ultimate change. I just hope it's not too late for him, along with alot of people on this board when they realize that's NOT way to live...and that there is an option for a better life.

That pic. Top kek
Best representation of todays women and the beta faggotery that allow them to act like that.

>tfw my pic of a cheerleader triggered the virgins and their depression

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHHAHA

What's the point in posting that?

Meh, I'm too introverted, I get extremely bored and apathetic when going out places, so my problem isn't that I'm unattractive but that I have no idea how/where to find women. Plus, if you're posting on this board, chances are you're not a normie, and going out to a bar would only allow you to nab a normie gf who would dump you in a month after she discovers you're not her "type."