What the fuck is Chain Link and should I invested in it?

I've been hearing about this chain link craze is going on on Veeky Forums. Can someone give me a quick one down on this chain link and maybe if this is a good investment.

Two words:

Big Mac

YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUY MY BAGS IM DYING HERE FUCK

it's a pnd meme, that's about it

Kys

dyor redditcuck

don't waste your time on classic chainlink. the community has moved on.

you know his name

jason parser

Tbh stay away desu. This is one of 4chans and Veeky Forums most elaborate psy ops. That’s why it’s memed so hard. Thank me later, and buy high sell low. Best of luck to you

Chainlink is a required hold in every bizlets folder
Just buy some, goy

Don’t invest in it. Big banks will put supercomputers in every city which will render chain link obsolete.

I'm done shilling this shit to retards. You probably don't even have $1k to throw into it. Buy Mobius or Confido instead.

Don't tell anyone you heard it from me but ChainLINK is just a dumb meme we use to make trick redditors and normalfags

there is a better coin with a better team called mobius that does the exact same thing.

maybe if you want to buy this for speculative purpose buy link when it bottoms out at 5cents

Mobius is a fucking joke made by some low-t idea guy pajeets obsessed with their ipods

Have you even seen the charts? That game is over

this

No, op, you should invest in FUD instead, because it's gonna mooooooooooooon.

Mobius team is just a bunch of High-IQ, hard working, trustful, Stanford graduates. Fuck that shit.

Chainlink is far superior with its Big Mac eating CEO, no name devs and no-news-at-all approach.
Don't forget about the Jason Parser/Rory conspiracy too. That shit will make Chainlink go parabolic.

Sergey must be terrified of actually getting photographed eating any kind of hamburger

If you haven't figured it out yet, the whole point of LINK is to run Big Mac Sauce thru Smart Contracts. Sergey is determined to find the hidden recipe. rory confirmed this to me already.

>Can someone give me a quick one down on this chain link and maybe if this is a good investment.

1st RULE: You do not talk about fud CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about fud CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fud is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fud.

5th RULE: One fud at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: fuds will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at fud CLUB, you HAVE to fud.

Anyone have a high res version of this pic?

No, terrible investment. Everyone on /biz has moved on to Mobius

>No, terrible investment. Everyone on /biz has moved on to Mobius
^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

LINK is a meme that was shilled by Veeky Forums months ago as a quick PnD for ICOs. It has done nothing but go down with no news or development since. Basically, it's a peice of shit.

whoa is this image true? if so... wow. I'm market selling LINK right now.

kekzd

yes sirs very good buy right now for early retirement

Chainlink is a shitcoin, we just post here to torment pajeets who don't have the sense to buy trx

you knw lambargini is nice
but i like snales

Yes good coin to solve orcalorc problim

>whoa is this image true? if so... wow. I'm market selling LINK right now.

sure is hindu times microfinance article on visa/Mobius. hindu times is one of the biggest papers in India and microfinance is major there

Fuck no, it's already dead. If you want a good cheap shitcoin go for Tron. The price has dipped significantly so it's a good time to buy and it has a future, unlike link (and you stinky linkys know it).

It’s a LaTeX whitepaper

It’s been in development since 2014 because they don’t know how to program. They only know how to make 30 million dollar LaTeX whitepapers.

Mobius is being the best for thinking of the investment tron is being made in china of low quality particles and many who have been doing the making of the tron have had suicide. So tron they put nets in to be doing the catching of falling bodies. but you see Mobius was making the smartcontracting for the suicide most stopping nets. Buy mobius

Buy eterium bitcoin litecoin
I'm on falcon lending my money
Steak it till ya break it
Lend it till ya lose it.

Yeah go all in on a meme coin, gotta cure that FOMO.

>a quick one down
kys plebbit

It's this lousy coin that only biztards like that never moons. Invest in something good

Here's your (kek)

So glad I broke with tradition and bought low on this one

LINK ME WITH ILLUMINATION

I bought this coin during SIBOS for $.44 and held this entire time. I fell for the hold meme and I am down now. This isn’t fair, I should have just bought ETH.

Should I sell?

Yes, sell and buy mobius.

It is the future

LINK truly is a shitcoin.

it's biz's most ingenious normie trap. its blatant reverse psychology, but they throw in over the top shilling for disguise. biz FUDs this coin so hard, without any subtlety, because they want you to think that they're actually seriously accumulating, instead of pumping and dumping on normie brainlets. and when it inevitably hits 0, they'll just say "i told you so" and kek all the way to their mansion and asian qtpi waifu that they can only afford because you buy high and sell low.

do. not. buy. this. shitcoin.

buy mobius, and you might actually make it.