Just went all in

bought 100k$ worth.

researched top 100 and nothing comes close imo.

2nd place goes to omise
3rd to ven
4th cardano

will i make it or is my analysis shit and ill end up pink wojaking?

It's the majority of my portfolio

>Catching a falling knife in a bear market

Just bought the bottom myself. Been buying all the way down.

>implying it matters if he plans to hold for a year or more.

you are an idiot

It's good, and a great time to get in. My picks are OMG and VEN going 50/50. I prefer the staking reward structures from them.

u didnt buy 100k but yeah best coin to get cheap right now

Absolutely the most fundamentally solid coin on the entire market.

I theorize that it's crashing harder than everything else because of whales who see the same thing we see and want to accumulate hard.

Take a look at the market orders, the very large orders are always buys, not sells.

The harder we dip the harder we will rebound.

It does matter if the whole market dies.

It matters if he wants to make it. Could still double his stack at the ground floor.

Well it won't
It might go down more but it's far from reaching it's potential

Please don't compare this to ven / ada or omg fuck fuck fuuuuuck

nice portfolio user

jacked for a couple months then back on

but there is a project that beats ICX hands down

not gonna tell ya coz, u should work

>These Icons/ven shills in this thread

My God you're so most pathetic faggots on the planet right now

I honestly think this is a top 5 coin, not even memeing... I've never seen anything with this many partnerships, government endorsement, etc. When the bear market ends I think we are going way way up. Unfortuantely Icon has been unlucky with timing thus far, with major announcements coinciding with major FUD from the market overall. Right now holding it is painful, I admit. Fortuantely I bought at $3.50 so I'm still in the green...

boscoin or wanchain do not beat icon mate.

the best creates jealous haters

Xlm?

its all of my portfolio

Look at the sell walls whales are placing way up at 90k sats and above. Clearly the whales think it will recover hard.

>whole market dies

wew lad, r u retarded

MY ICX IS DOWN 20%

I'VE BEEN FUCKING MEME'D

ripple fork, ibm said to use it for test purposes only and it will create its own shit.

+ wanchain murders it. still a solid coin.

lol

Same I fucking traded 170 WTC I bought at $8 for this shitcoin

you must be either a genius or a dumbass

hmm.... looks like a dumbass to me

Imagine if they just stopped the internet and nobody used the internet any more.

I must say I had been holding icx for a while counting for a little pump which never came. Sold at minimum profit. But you cannot compare this shitcoin to ADA or even VEN.
It's a Korean ethereum meme, nothing more.

retard.

ada is vaporware science whitepaper marketing with nothing to show off.

ven started as wine bottle tracker and stole neos gas dividend marketing meme and memed reddit neckbeards into it. total circlejerk.

icon is a finished product with real life application right now connecting a whole nation with koreas biggest bank backing and funding it.

Just pulled the trigger and bought. At this price, this coin is a guaranteed win.

no shit user.

mothercompany connected with the whole fucking nation + owning koreas biggest exchange coinone.

a nation which 10% of its population owns crypto.

ada and ven are both shit, icx is decent

Ven/Icx checking in, boner for Omise as well

ADA is the only one that isn’t shit.

ADHD retards who don’t understand software development and how adults work think it’s just a white paper.

Nah it's shit I understand it all especially the fact it's some pumped hype shit.
Ok just fucking with you it's not bad but it's not ICX tier. Ven on the other hand, total utter shit same with omg

ADA is a great project but a terrible investment

I'M DOWN 50% AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME MOMMY

Hold on user, we're going to andromeda.

Trust me.

I have a fair stack but the tech is still such a mystery to me. I understand other coins quite well but not this one

JUST

What is wrong with VEN? I have both ICX and VEN and I think they are both really good picks for 2018.

I just won 4K in a Super Bowl pool. I’m buying ICON with it now.

Nothing wrong at all IMO. My top two picks are VEN and ICX.

It's wierd that you can make money with WTC ICX swingtrades beause almost all asia does as you do.

GUYS DONT EVEN FKIN SHILL ICON HERE
LET THEM FOMO IN LIKE USUAL
SELL LOW BUY HIGH THE /BIZ WAY

Imagine being this much of a clairvoyant.

That's the common opinion