ETHERPRENEUR

The new Etheremon, literally ground floor. No one has purchased a Business yet. I created the site and I'm giving Veeky Forums first access to participate.

Want to know what's nice? No metamask, meaning you can purchase Businesses via mobile. We use Etherscan API to verify the transactions and CoinPayments to collect the payments and withdraw.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherpreneur.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good work user. These retarded games (and gambling) are the only visble real world use for the platform.

Let's all make some money, user. Read the guide. I have a 25M+ Follower Instagram network that will be used in the future.

First person to make a card game on eth (that koreans/japs can play) will make it big user

Nice job posting the URL fucking idiot. You cant even shill correctly.

You're right. I forgot. I'm sorry, user. ;-;
etherpreneur.co/

The Discord link on the website doesn't work OP.

>have to register

the website doesn't use metamask lol

OP add me on Discord, fellow dev here: "privateparty#9424"

Even worse, but not that I'd trust smart contracts after powh

it just needs a bit more tuning, it is actually really great technology.

LMAO the website generates a new eth address for every transaction and tells you to send eth to it.

Nice Ponzi scheme
Fuck off retard

op add me, I bumped the fuck outta your thread for free.

btw op, purchased business aren't showing

I think you just got scammed

>no name or person behind the website
You got scammed
It’s a blatant Ponzi scam in the first place
Read the fucking guide page
I can’t believe how stupid you are

I didn't buy shit... check the learderboard

A lot more effort than the powh scam clones that flat out asked you to send to an eth address, I'll give him that
but then all of those were scams

This is the worst scam I have ever seen.

And yet there's still one idiot in this thread that fell for it

That was me. If OP is that desperate to scam people, I thought I could donate a few cents.

In b4 op exit scams with integer underflow.

When I think about it that's probably the easiest vulnerability to identify. I wonder what other code traps will fuck us up next

I accumulated 1 of each business, the first of all but the lemon. Bow before your new corporate overload filthy peasants!!