L-lads will stocks be okay this week?

L-lads will stocks be okay this week?

No, everything is fucked, go back to bed.

Nope, Obama had his crash, now Trump will have his.
It's ogre

WOAH THE FED HAS SAID FOR LIKE EONS ITS GONNA RAISE INTEREST RATES BETTER PANIC GUYS

I will never understand why this meme happens every time

Also I doubt the stock market will fall enough to be any significant downfall considering how high it has risen the last year and some change

Bad on Monday, Bull Trap, then real gruesome carnage.
>Cited Reason: 2.7% wage increase
>Real Reason: Jews

>2.5% dip before closing

Its going to lose at least 5% on monday, and shitlibs everywhere will squeal with delight.

literally anyone with a brain will recognize that this has been expected just based upon how rapidly it climbed and paired with the fed's decision to raise interest rates this year

yeah the fucking down climbed over 25% since a fuckin year ago lmfao

you're crazy if you think it wont pull back

Yeah....and it doesnt matter. Psychotic shitlibs will still squeal with delight and slam out 24/7 propaganda about how drunphhhh has killed the economy.

how bad is drumpf regretting touting his own horn when the market was booming? he should have known to be that stupid. he set himself up to look like a retard now when the markets all crash.

OH LOOK AND THE FUCKING BOND YIELDS ARE AT A 4 YEAR PEAK

jee why ever could this dip be happening

its literally out of nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also lmfao @ you faggots that think this dip was because of your monopoly money dipping

My prediction

Stocks will recover this week, on the week of February 12th stocks will plummet and volatility will skyrocket. Stocks may fall as Dow as 22,000 for the Dow Jones. By mid-march the bottom will be reached and stocks will continue the bullish trend to 40,000-60,000. I sold everything and will be buying back in at 22,000, or mid-march whatever comes first.

This week, its ok, tons of people will be "buying the dip" because of the strong, continued uptrend. I think it will bounce back off the 50 day moving average at the lowest. But then thats where I see it loosing steam and start to plummet. But not this week, there is at least one more peak to sell at.

its still up about 30% from when he won the election

a 10% pullback is possible at worst so that's still a 20% gain in the timeframe which is impressive

people will probably not buy the dip because bond yeilds are high right now

this isnt your stupid meme coin where retards plug their money into high risk bullshit cause xd

The Fed is predicting a 5.4% increase during Q1, and they underestimated the economy last year. I wouldn't be surprised if the market dipped on Monday, but this is just a normal correction; no need to make a big deal about it.

this might be the stupidest board on 4chins

Kek

its literally a reaction to interest rates and bond yeilds stop being a brainlet

this. but who the fuck invests in stocks enjoy your yearly 0.0001% cucks

>for the 7th time

Nobody but central banks are buying bonds retard

Dont miss the pharma boom with fda approval picking up pace

The stock market was up over 20% last year

good i got $5k to drop on it

market timers always miss the gains

20% with 1-1 leverage do i look like warren buffet?

Again, that's not that big of a deal. Any damage that hasn't been done will be done on monday, and then it will start to recover. There's no reason to assume that this is a major crash and not just a temporary dip in an otherwise booming DOW.

Imagine being a communist liberal and lurking on Veeky Forums. The free money ship has sailed, you shitstain. Go back to

obviously thats been priced in for awhile. markets entered new paradigm, expect 30x returns. thuis correction is your last chance