I live homeless on the streets of new york and use a shitty slow windows vista laptop that crashes every 30 mins to...

i live homeless on the streets of new york and use a shitty slow windows vista laptop that crashes every 30 mins to post on Veeky Forums with slow internet from mcdonalds, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJwV0n36IuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

new york is pretty cool desu. appreciate the sights and sounds of the city.

Just go somewhere else lol

why tho

i cant
its rainy

You can always go to the countryside and start working there in nature and re enter the world.
What is the point of being your pathetic self on the streets of jew york?

why would you live in NYC where it's shitty and cold all of the time instead of cali where it's warm and the people are nicer?

are you black?

get a job man

mcdonalds wont accept me
no
not my fault
i dont know

bros i have a cold right now and i feel sick as hell and i only have like 12 bucks, i am done for.

>Food stamps
>State run health care
>Homeless programs to give you access to jobs not found otherwise
>Redraft your resume to pass hiring interviews
>Call center work will hire you quickly
>Take advantage of all available programs for the homeless
>Luck favors the bold
>Use Goodwill to buy interview clothes at $10
From homeless to 100k

OP, you got anyone to hook up so they would allow you to live inside their homes for the time being?

which mcdonalds u at? i'll drop by and buy u a burger

fuck off nigger and stop begging for money

Occupy Wallstreet didn't finish well?

How did you end homeless, and prove it, and I might throw some bucks to you

how do you not freeze to death?

do you need a pimp
you can join my crew if your cute

when "activists" start violently kidnapping and raping paramedics in their tents it tends to get shut down quickly

i use blankets/sheets people throwaway
no where in my post said i am begging
my parents were dead when i turned 13 and we were pretty poor, all my other family members are gone or dead

Damn OP, and i felt shitty when my portfolio went from 600k to 400k.

OP has mental issue or severe psychological injury probably caused by those who he loved before, nothing to do with him being lazy or stupid. He is empty inside and just need to restore emptyness first before he can pick up his physical version

suck some dicks

Hard to do for most people who have a comfy life (years of therapy), even harder for those broke and homeless.

hey OP, I hope you make it, some people care and I'd help if I could afford to as well. See if any shitty bars/convenience stores etc. would be willing to throw you a job, perhaps?

where do you usually stay the night?

the gamestop near me is hiring, i don't know if they will take me in because my knowledge of video games is limited due to having a shitty laptop, the last game i ever played was metal gear solid 4 in 2008 at some party

Brah hitchhike to san diego or eventually you'll fucking freeze to death

sounds comfy

I am not OP but I feel misserable working away the minimum wage and having 0 savings.

Should I save up and invest in crypto? Or should I try to invest in getting a better job somewhere else?

why aint you running linux? install gentoo OP!

TURTLE MARINE YOU WORTHLESS FUCKER I HOPE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ME.

youtu.be/gJwV0n36IuU
I'm homeless too OP. This song always cheers me up. I'm very close to a libertarian and don't use food stamps or any kind of public benefit, but the ruling class can't step on and forget about people like us forever. My situation is a little better since I have a job. My advice since you allowed yourself to get in such a bad situation financially is to fast for 3 days while you panhandle enough money for a gym membership so you can be presentable for job interviews. When you break the fast go to Burger King instead because their food is alot cheaper and the wifi has no hard time limit just a soft reset. I taught myself Java to build a skill for passive income and promotions. Give me your email if you want to download android studio and get started.

save for a plane ticket to germany or sweden.
commit a heavy crime. the jails are comfy here

>I'm very close to a libertarian and don't use food stamps or any kind of public benefit
Sucking as much money out of the state is the most libertarian thing there is

you mean norway, also you can't even get life there so, win win

god what a degenerate

hahahaha, loser

goin there in March, I'll get you chicken nuggets

OP is a larp. Otherwise he would take this user up on his offer.

Amassing more debt whether personally or by the state is abhorrent. The fact that some crazy shit like 40 million people are on food stamps is crazy to me. This has to be both driving up food prices and bankrupting the state. I want a government. I'm not a strict libertarian but a Ron Paul-acolyte. I miss Ron/pol/ the nu pol is full of commies and statists with no sense of a sound economy.

Get a linux ISO
Test your memory
If bad map the values out in badblocks on install
Test the hard disk to make sure it's good

Wipe and install over it.

Keep a spare live USB handy and backup your important wallets and files to another spare USB.

join the army?

>my parents were dead when i turned 13 and we were pretty poor, all my other family members are gone or dead
Damn, that's sad to hear. Hope things turn out the better for you. I know words are meaningless to you if you're not larping but what else can we do here at Veeky Forums?

Are you willing to knock over the cardstand? I'll send you a pizza if you do.

Get a gun, turn to crime.

I know a dude who lives homeless in NY because he wants to, he's a complete nutjob but he gets by very well.

You can use amazon mturk to make a few bucks in an hour. It's not much, but it can help cover meals and lots of the tasks are very simple.

if you hate slow computer why did you not move to fucking linux already?

I vaguely remember that when I would lurk third part style

Do bums pay city tax?

Notice no replies.

You can’t help a homeless. The government can’t help a homeless. Its their decision to what they want with life.

Get a job at the McDonald's you're shitposting from.

What's your problem? Seriously.

Run a super light weight linux distro and be done with it

It's more a case that in order to become homeless is already a major indictment against your judgement and forward planning in most cases, often tying into serious mental health issues. It's easy for a person with their life together to imagine getting teleported to some street in America with no money and no possessions but the clothes on their back, and to figure out how you would get out of that situation and get your life on track, but homeless people generally lack this faculty, or they wouldn't have wound up in their situation in the first place.

On the other hand, if OP has enough wherewithal to shitpost on Veeky Forums, he's more than capable of escaping his situation.

t. ex-homeless

Better than Canada where it's - 30 Celsius.. Desu

That's sad, prove you're homeless and i might give you some coins

hey mr. ex-homeless
care to tell us your story?

terrible advice fucker

knock down the cardstand kek

New York is a fucking shit hole why are you homeless there? Scrounge up what you can and get a bus or train to Florida you idiot.

Good user

+A

Not much of a story. Just a couple of years of bad decision making left me broke and without a place to live, and then I chose not to seek help because I was more willing to live destitute than receive a hand. It only took a few months of living that way to decide swallowing my pride was better than having nothing, including prospects. A lot of homeless have it much worse, but if you're at least mentally functional, it's possible to dig yourself out.

legendary

Op is just begging

Clean out the dust from your laptop fan, that shit is overheating.

Fuck off we dont want your homeless hordes...we're full of them already reee

What are you hodln?

source?

Op is ded