Serious Stock Market Discussion Thread

So what is really about to happen with the stock market? I hear a lot of FUD, but can someone give me some serious points?

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah lets talk about bitcoin instead, When will we see sub $6000 prices? This week or next?

The FUD is because pol/acks wish nothing more than for markets to crash, its would be fun for them to see shiit burn. But the truth is the stock market just rallied alot, look since trump won Nov 2016 its just gone up basically. Markets need to cool down to be healthy so this is just a natural correction.

Seriously, markets don't just go up, there needs to be corrections like this to keep it healthy.

Watch the 50 day MA. That's where lots of buyers will come into the market. We're not even close to it yet, so u can see how much the market over extended. Don't listen to the fud these are stocks, it's going to bounce off the 50 day most likely and continue the up trend

Noted. What effect do you think this nearly 1 trillion borrowing will do short-term/long-term?

Been so balls deep in crypto lately, i'm trying to get a little more educated on the stock market/actual economy.

bump

when the fresh fuck are they going to approve my robinhood account? Do they only work on the weekdays and I just picked a bad time applying on a thursday?

what are you looking at buying when they un-fuck their registration?

Every indicator is at record overbought. Us petro dollar no longer sustainable. 4.5 trillion fed balance sheet a lot of which is equities

Gold and crypto are about to go on a run unprecedented in magnitude

Markets will rebound to new all time highs 100%

Definitely some AMD, probably IP and WM, maybe ACMR KR and CSCO

How do you make that any of that would move into cryptos rather than all gold/other commodities?

Asian markets are fucked, oil is fucked, gold is fucked.

USD is dead

because he is stupid

asian markets are all pumped by americans, theyll recover
The nikkei still has to reach its all time high

This stupid bitch set us up for another bad week.

stock market is due for a correction possibly extending into the double digits due to rising interest rates, recent highs in treasury bond yields and huge gains to the stock market that haven't stopped in a while and are a tad over inflated

its literally expected, normal and fine, stocks will go down but it wont be the end of the world

still plenty of normies to sell to

>wah I dont understand monetary policy so I'm going to pretend its a scam

Just a regular ass correction

A 20% pullback from this level would mean nothing

it would actually be healthy, parabolic moves typically always end in horrific crashes

nice steady up and down with appropriate level checks and retests are what builds consistent uptrends

Why will this be a correction and not a CRASH

A lot of indicators are off the charts

your mom was off the charts last night (;

No.

Gold and silver will, but crpyto follows stocks and the Fed balance sheet. Crypto may very well arise from the ashes as the best thing to be in of all time, but precious metals will shine first, and they'll shine alone for a while... At least in the beginning.

>what is margin call

Not necessarily. See fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2 and convince me that we should still keep rates at the floor.

>lets make baseless assumptions, instead of staying current with news.

She doesn't even hold the job anymore you fucking moron.

Japan's stock market is pumped by the notorious amount of quantitative easing done by 日銀

Been shorting the DOW on it's way up since 25k.

Will continue to do so until it hits.

I'm going to make my millions betting against the DOW. and it's going to happen lol.

jews crashing the market to distract from nunes memo

business as usual

If I had extra money I would load up on apple while its low. All of the coverage and news reports is just noise.

give me literally one reason why it will crash and not be a correction

I can think of no current factors that would lead someone to think a crash is coming

unless some MAJOR shit is revealed soon we will enter a correction and all will be dandy

if what youre saying is true, theres a violent happening?

and the interest rate hikes were well in place when she was still chair

bond rates spike another 25 points dow shits 5%
screencap this

you will lose all your money be cause the DOW is going to 1 million
screencap THIS
Betting against the insudtry and pension funds is retarded

You mean the deficit?

The JewSA is going downhill brother.

Betting against the DOW, S&P and USD is the best thing you can do for your children.

>betting against the housing industry is RETARDED, HOUSING PRICES JUST GO UP LOL

get fucked burger, USD will die here

I think it will flatten out by midday tomorrow. Futures are looking okay right now. Hang Seng is slightly trending up from a low open. Last week's sell off was panic based as everyone on wall street has developed hair trigger on the sell button at the slightest whiff of potential downwards trend. They way overreacted to the stuff about interest rate hikes and rising treasury bond yields. I'm thinking sanity will prevail, people will realize the macro fundamentals do not indicate a market exodus is in order right now.

There is hope for this week.

Anyone thinking of shorting Canadian housing market?

Bad idea. Unlike the U.S Market in 07'. Canadian Market is backed by the Chinese with real liquidity.

>Political instability (not actual yet, when people start getting arrested)
>FED rate hikes, this entire rise since 08 has been fueled by free money
>weakening USD

Probably other shit too, however with tax cuts I'd imagine much of the panic can be counter balanced and investments continue.

>biztards try to draw comparisons to crypto with the stock market

There has been over $18trillion QE since the financial cris in 2008. Interest rates have been at ‘emergency’ lows since then. Debt junkies have got used to this being a normal financial environment. Pro-tip it’s not. A 2.5% fall in the stock market so rapidly and futures extending it Monday is a big deal. Inflation is running away and the Fed (and other world banks) have no choice but to tighten rates up into a financial shit storm. We’re facing something of a greater magnitude than 2008 more like the 1930s.
Precious metals and miners will go parabolic. Crypto is an unknown in this kind of environment. It depends how badly this shit hits the fan.

We already got proof this would happen back during Greece's crash. Crypto is even more of a proven safe haven now.

Monday Aug 24th 2015 there was a lot more fear in the air over China crash devaluation

>Crypto is an unknown in this kind of environment

Truth, but I'm taking the gamble. To me it makes more sense than metals which are easier to control and harder to transact with.

>Crypto is an unknown in this kind of environment.
except it is known.

Crypto requires real liquidity to survive with the "normies" as you would call it. without this and without real money out in the world thanks to the coming depression crypto will be pretty much stagnant. I hope you are all shorting everything. We won't see light of day until beyond 2020

oil and gold are about to rocket dipshit.