Shes below 8k

8k support has been broken on GDAX, this is it.

its over user, 6k coming

well i guess its back to stealing cigerattes and dumpster diving it seems

With no walls incoming this means NO ONE in the world wants BTC right now? This can go back to 2k easily

i cashed out yesterday. ill be buying buttcoin below 1k and ethereum below 400.

tethered up @ 8300 sitting comfy

when do I back back in?

it could go to zero easily.

This board is the perfect example, even the HODL tards aren't buying.

It's broken 8k multiple times. It was at 7600 two days ago.

Going to break that one as well in a few hours.

Theres only one thing that can save us now

>be teather
>see crypto dying
>gonna go to jail anyway
>decide to go all out in one last hourah
>print 10 billion
>allow all your bros to cash out
>go to jail having righted your wrongs

8020 right now

It needs to back to $5k-$4k fur me to buy. When it hits 5k I'll start dollar cost averaging.

If more and more people go to Tether they will just declare bankruptcy once the market recovers, leaving millions of retards with out their dollars but most important without BTC.

The beuty of it? Making other people lose money holding your token isn't a crime. The whole crypto is unregulated. Why do you trust Tether is beyond me

i would buy buy but most of my money is in ETH, which is coincidentally going down because every fucking coin is a BTC derivative.

decoupling when?

Drive the price up on tether exchanges , fiat exchanges follow. Cash out on fiat exchanges.

there isnt enough real dollars in the system to get everyone out because of tether

LTC was mooning all day

That is on a normal market, look the Tether Market cap grow. Once it brakes and no one buys it back you will be holding a token worth less than 1 dollar. Or even less than 1 cent

>How do you brake it
Simple they dont have the said billions, ecahngers colluded with Tether. Once market recovers and all the billions worth tokens want to get back their dollar or BTC you are fuck.

So yes sell it to USD before more people cash out and burn their liquidity.

Ltc moons when people are fomo buying or selling since low tx fee and tx time

Murrifats justed everyone with that stupid tether. Fucking poors living on credit. Learn to fucking buy stuff with SWIFT transfer of actual fiat, fucking autists.

I have never been so suprised as how fucking comfy I am in LTC

6s by morning

the main issue with crypto...there's thousands of different coins...too much diversity

>GDAX

LTC and DASH, it's like fresh peach cobbler right out of the oven at grandma's house

>peach fucking cobbler

a lot of them are shit and no one uses them, they're basically shovelware

this is why you have to look for the most promising coins, the ones with use cases that make sense, real partnerships and have proven teams behind them

I can't believe it's taken 10 whole years for people to finally catch on that crypto has no real use.

How is BTC still not at 5-6k?

It’s amazing how strong that 8k wall is

any other nocoiners here who have just been waiting for it to make a massive crash this whole time? I'm about to buy the fuck out of the dip if it goes to 6k

buy buy buy!

>it could go to zero easily.
it will go to zero
ethereum will be 5-10K year end
link will be 20-50$

Holy shit its like poetry.
>People cry in tears of greediness as BTC goes down and their Tether goes up
>Tether devolves into BitConnect the second the bear market is over
At least they sold them confidence of solid gains during the bloodbath.

>any other nocoiners here who have just been waiting for it to make a massive crash this whole time? I'm about to buy the fuck out of the dip if it goes to 6k

you buy btc. you buy. snu snu