>Binance portfolio was worth $3k beginning of 2018
>now $400
This is ok.

Just collect eth, dont pay attention to prices

Had 12,000 at the start of Jan, 4,000 now Δ=-2/3, this should be the bottom

Mine was 3k and now 1.2k...worst time to start crypto

Thinking about just cashing out buying a Nintendo Switch and be done with it

Newfag here.

What'z the difference between tokens and coins?

Come back in 6-8 months, if you did your research properly it'll be worth 50k and you wont have to stress out with these retards on Veeky Forums everytime the market fluctuates

>tfw come here once a week/fortnight to check in and shitpost
>tfw dont have a blockfolio, no idea what my coins are worth atm

Comfy as fuck

> Store of value

this is pretty much what I'm doing, cashing out $400 is worthless to me

Went from 2k to 22k to now 10k in 3 months

>decided to dabble $350 6 days ago at what I thought was the dip, was planning to drop about 2k once I had a good feel of the market and how everything works
>down to $250 now

cool, won't be investing any more for a long time now

i was gonna do what you did ,but i didn't
now i am waiting for btc to fucking die so everything starts rising again

make sure you don't go in at all until things are solidly looking up, it's not much money but it does make me feel like a retard

>guy who has no experience doing this recommends buying HIGH not LOW

lmao youre beyond retarded, please google yourself some highschool level economics

Peaked at $350k, down to $145k.

Not too worried. I was able to increase most of my altcoin stacks by trading the swings a bit, so if/when the market recovers, I should be at a higher value.

Nothing has happened in the past month to make me think that crypto isn't bullish long-term. It might be weeks/months/year before it fully recovers, but I'd bet my life savings (and nearly am) that 3 years from now, non-shitcoins will be way higher than currently.

Sell if you need cash desperately, otherwise dont panic sell.

This is exactly how I feel

When I got in 2 weeks ago I panic bought (because I thought it was mooning) and panic sold (because I thought it was crashing).

I'm pretty sure I lost at least $100 in fees + selling at a loss but I learned my lesson and it made me harden up, I don't plan to sell again unless I'm cashing out or trading.

>Just collect eth, dont pay attention to prices
This guy cryptoes. The flippening will come soon enough.

you mean 400K right?

Peaked 13.5k

Currently 5k

Holy shit you just must be a nigger with a low IQ. I started beginning of 2018 and only down 15%. Don't even care because all my holds are at least 1 year.

>waiting for btc to fucking die
This, it's impossible to do much of anything right now unless you're constantly watching BTC. Not worth the hassle.

Had 180k around new years now down to 60..