GOD DAMN IT GUYS EVERY BOARD IS LAUGHING AT US AND SAYING SHIT LIKE "I ALWAYS KNEW BITCOIN WAS A PONZI" WTF DO WE DO

GOD DAMN IT GUYS EVERY BOARD IS LAUGHING AT US AND SAYING SHIT LIKE "I ALWAYS KNEW BITCOIN WAS A PONZI" WTF DO WE DO

unironically die

shill ethereum instead

We wait for the bottom, everybody sold at 13-19k. Bottom should be 4-5k, then we buy back in.

Let them enjoy it. Nocoiners need respite so they won't kill themselves

We pick a board even more pathetic than us and laugh at them.

Any suggestions?

Not care? Who gives a shit what a bunch of basement dwelling shitlords on Veeky Forums think of you/us?

user, I...

Yea buying back in at 4-5k haha. I'm not still holding like those hodl memes hahaha. Only idiots wouldn't have sold above 13k haha.

they're only laughing at you because your 16 year old ass decided to brag incessantly about the $200 you turned into $350 that made you quit your job

Die but unironically

I am that guy laughing. I have been posting this image for 5 months now but you refused to listen. Who is laughing now ;)

not /mlp/

haha, that's easy. Let's see...

I've got nothing.

/a/

Wait 2 more weeks for the market to recover and laugh at them once it does

It's just a correction. Hold.

leeeel topkek i am dying

/r9k/ is neets without money
>thats half as much of what we have here

Instead of wasting your time being ignored you should've invested. If you invested 5K five months ago into Ether, you could have 20K by now, even with this crash. Your ATH would've been around 30K. That's only talking about ether, there are a bunch of coins that went up 100 times and with this crash you would still have around 50 times what you invested.

Even /mlp/ achieved meetings with decent women they date now. We are the losers of the losers. Fuckmy live.

supreme gentleman gave that board a highscore trophy

>he didn’t cash out at 19k
>he’s still playing around with imaginary Monopoly money

Bet you will be a no-coiner very soon.

>GOD DAMN IT GUYS EVERY BOARD IS LAUGHING AT US AND SAYING SHIT LIKE "I ALWAYS KNEW BITCOIN WAS A PONZI" WTF DO WE DO

we ignore and buy the dip

There's always /pol/.

Realize that they were right and that Veeky Forums is a joke on par with /pol/ and /mlp/.

/r9k/ is like 50% actual women because of how much they're focused on there
Truly a foul board

This happens every year you fucking nigger, BTC 50k and ETH 5k by EOY. Fill your bags with whatever dirty cheap shitcoin you like.

yep... i started with 800$ in december and I still have about 15k left... I had 37k

we hold.. btc hits $1,000,000...then they kill themselves will we fuck 16 y/o thia hookers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT THE NOCOIN NORMANS
THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BOW DOWN TO US, NOT LAUGH AT US!
THAT'S IT /B/-/B/ROS, I-I'M SELLING!

*drops 12k in 1 month*
haha, coincucks are so delusional

/pol/ meme'd someone into a president. Veeky Forums is the lowest of the low.

So you've been here since August just posting t hat? Do you know how much money you missed out on though?

It went up twice as fast pajeeted

GIVE BACKUP

You already know what to do.

Hodl.

Dec 2018:
>REEE WHY DIDNT I BUY IN WHEN IT WAS CHEAP
Screencap this.

Fuck no, if I could press a button to kill everyone on a board of my choice I would press the /cgl/ button

/r9k/

you did not know btc was a ponzi?

you point out to them that it's not a ponzi, it is a pyramid scheme

They'll shut up and scatter back to their mindless escapism real quick once we start recovering.
Believe me.

Just forget about other people, focus on increasing your satoshi count, and in 1 or 2 years make sure to flaunt your wealth over at the nocoiner ngmi boards.

Little do people know, when he thinks that the banks are encroaching too much. He is going to airdrop his whole wallet to address under the 1% mark.
He will create a new ruling class from us plebs.