Story tiem

ok biz i will tell you the story of how i reached 8.7 million in december but have nothing now. don't make the same mistakes i did.

>be me,year 2013
>invest 2k in btc because why the fuck not
>don't waste time trading because i can't i am a retard about trading
>play on sealswithclubs(it was an online btc poker room if you don't know)
>turn 20 btc into something around 600 btc over the few months
>spend a good portion of it on drugs

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>play btc poker, use it on drugs, rinse and repeat
>a few months go by
>at this point my healt is really bad due to drug use and unhealthy lifestyle
>friends perform an intervention because really i was fucked up big time, I was 20 and in college
>tell them to fuck off, storm the room
>gf is really upset at this point

cont

There will be no escape from your torment.

i am obviously not gonna finish this story without a lack of autist audience

dgaf kys

continue

>Kept doing drugs
>Spent all my money
>The end
Cool story, Hansel.

I don't believe shit so far and it sounds kind of boring.

autist here
we just waitin for you to finish
continue OP

Just get to the an hero and do it quickly you faggot

same
Continue pl0x

Also I contain the comulative amount of autism of 10+ spergs so I should suffice

my ip is dinamic btw, that's why i have different id's every time i post
>gf talks me into giving up this lifestyle and focusing on my education
>I say ok eventually, because love
>stop playing, stop using drugs
>I didn't delete my wallet or anything tho, I am not that retarded. just stopped caring about crypto
>years go by
>fast forward to 2016 july
>I start playing again but only because I love poker, not doing drugs and by this point my 600 btc is valued around 400k$
>I sell around 100k worth, buy a flat
>I am a captain btw, end of july I sign a contract for 6 months and get on the ship
cont

Do it faggot, I need to be distracted from the fact I just got FUCking LiquiDATED

>my firm is a shit firm and they do not have internet on board, only mailing facilities
>5 months of boring job
>sign off at december, get back to my home and this is the point where everyone is fomoing about btc
>I check my wallet and see I am literally rich, not just 500k or anything I have fucking 8 million
sorry guys a little background was needed now we are getting to the good part

I just made 4m so I really need to know what not to do

just get to the part where you ate green goo and gained super powers and saved the planet from an attack of alien mammoths that were attempting to disrupt the earth's atmosphere by pushing it closer towards the sun causing an eternal drought and the death of mankind

How ?
Market is shit atm.
You margin shorted ?

I made 4 mil fucking your mom.

Most of it cashed out at peak in december but also a couple hundred K some margin shorting. Its too risky though. Im just waiting at the moment.
Still trying to decide how to manage it in IRL investments and when to get back in with at least 1m.

Damn you fucked his mom 8 million times? Bravo!

Unironically this

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

>I start telling everyone how I have hundreds of btc I have forgotten like the retard I am
>withdraw around 1m(in my country 1m is A LOT)
>start showing off doing all kinds of unnecessary shit, like I bought audi a4s to my 3 best friends

at this point I am literally living the dream, thots everywhere trying to fuck me and every moron wants to be my friend

>eventually a guy from my neighborhood, let's call him Pepe, comes to visit me
this guy is a loanshark, but he is a very well connected one, he literally runs half of the city. I had some dealings with him back in the drug days, so he knew a little bit about btc back then, by this time he knows a lot because of the media coverage
cont

You get robbed, the end. You can fuck off now. Also are you typing with your tongue? Jesus Christ you are slow.

lel perfect clip
I still need some time to let the fuck you flow through me. Im too autistic to live it yet

you suck him off but he threatens to blackmail you for being a faggot, so you give him your tendie money, the end

I've heard this one, he buys all of the gun and ammunition companies and you tried to an hero but you just got poop in your mouth

Good luck to you though seriously.

Get that fuck you base set up and don't touch it however tempting it is.

Also, if this is new money to you. I really suggest you make a conscious effort to live as modestly as you can with it.

Don't tell others, don't buy flashy stuff, and definitely talk to an accountant.

Read up on what happens to most lottery winners after they win. You do not want to be that man.

Man you're typing hella slow, can you hurry it up, I wana finish this before I have to go to bed so I can wage cuck tomorrow.

no you faggots let me finish

>I invite him in, we were tight
>he tells me about a "project" of his, involving a lot of money and some mining rigs using free illegal electricity(by illegal I mean free, I don't really know the word in english, basically you don't pay the government for it)
>costs around 5m to establish, he wants to go 50 50 on it
>I say I should think about it
>out of nowhere 2 of his muscles opens the door
>we get on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosaur

worst one ever

at least script it so you have a better ending

you lost your BTC and your mom died in her sleep because you didn’t say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the green wojak you saw scrolling the front page

Thanks user
I was doing ok financially got a decent job but yea its definitely new money and my living expenses are tiny. Im literal 4chansperg living with my 85 year old grandparents.
Im going to pay off their morgage though and secure their retirement, and they are the only people who know.
Other than that I will invest 100% and only move out once I have interest/dividends rolling in.
If I fuck this up like OP I will have blown my 1 chance at a comfy life.

But truth be told I will DCA-buy bags of bluechip coins for at least 500k when I feel like the bearmarket is bottoming out.

>Already have 2k
>girlfriend
>friends that care about you
>Good at poker

You were already Chad. Send me eth to equalize your karma by helping actual Veeky Forums robots.

0x1105ebb57b29009d46cbf1b80bc247a4399c8645

>gf

This is how I know you're lying

tell us how it ended fucking fuck I need to know now

This reminds me of a time I was looking at some charts with my friend Jack. Due to my expertise in TA I saw a short position forming and said look at this candle Jack then-

Fug jamming out like it's 2009 again
youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

Is this /larp/ general?