What is the crypto equivalent of this webm?

What is the crypto equivalent of this webm?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vc9d7/pot_stocks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The tiny white dog is someone that bought crypto in 2018

damn i thought pitbulls only did that

I think it means a TRTL, DOGE flippening

Because the chinks eat the injured dog? China is the man who fries the wounded Anons and WallStreet the wolf who got us at this crisis.

fuck little dogs

PoWH
>ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Kek. Look at that fucker leaving the scene of the crime.

source of vid? whats the backstory...jeez

I would probably stand there and think about it for a few seconds. Then I would strangle that dog to death. I'm a professional dog walker and I've choked dogs out of anger before.

the husky is the market
the white dogs are holders
slowly the market will tear the holders apart one by one

>China
>not knowing the difference between Hangul and Hanyu characters

That is Korea and not China you brainlet

Exactly. Owner want a semi-wolf dog that is suit for pulling heave load at snow, with low maintenance due its predatory skills... put him next to a fucking dog that resembles a snow rabbit.

You're suppose to shit in the toilet user, not on Veeky Forums threads.

Even better then, that fucking gook minister made the price went down

What the fuck, poor thing got destroyed for no reason.

>source of vid? whats the backstory...jeez

What backstory do you want? it's one of those puppy cafes in Korea. Dogs were left there overnight. Big dog kills little dog. The end.

Same, I'd stick my legs around it's body, grasp it's jaws in both hands and just slowly keep turning until I hear its neck snap.

I have ZERO tolerance for violent pets. I would have grabbed a knife and stabbed that dog 100 times in the gut.

This is how all violent pets should be handled.

Its just too bad most of you are too pussy to do the job.

i don't like this trend of posting webms that make me cry to mommy

return to posting big tits NOW!!!!

did the dog died?

the husky is just doing what all of us are too afraid to do and getting rid of little shit head yappy dogs

Lmao shut the fuck up, that thing would annihilate you.

Sauce?? I want to know what happened here

>big dog
the market
>small dog
people who bought at the top

this is so fucked up

Husky was bored and pulverized little rabbit-looking doggy.

that dog would have fucked you up if you came at it with a knife guaranteed lmfao

you're now aware that people call themselves "animal lovers"

essentially you're saying you appreciate sociopathy

Its not pretty but thats what the BCH crew will do to little bitcoin

People seem to think you can just kick/punch/strangle a dog with no consequences. They don't realize you'd have your throat ripped out within seconds.

>im a professional dog walker and ive choked dogs out of anger before

Try to play that badass card with a pitbull. See how much you can stab his torso before he takes your tendons by pieces and then going after your neck.

>I can kill them with my knife
They will keep going on with major blood lose and most of its organs really fucked up.

Thanks I totally needed to be depressed even more. You're so edgy and funny.

The Husky peed in the corner to mark his territory and the little dog made the mistake to inspect that spot.

>I'm a professional dog walker and I've choked dogs out of anger before
Sounds like you're pretty bad at your job. You must be a real asshole, how hard of a job is it being a professional dog walker?

Survival of the fittest

Is the doggy ok???????

The alpha wolf-dog probably didn't even recognize that little inbred mutant as a fellow canine. It even looks more like a malfunctioning toy than a dog after it had its neck snapped.

Don't blame the dog, it's his instinct to kill creatures weaker than him.

>best job he can get is walking dogs
>he is even shit at that.
lmao

whoa thats edgy!! I bet you've never been in any form of physical altercation in your life let alone attacking something with a knife, you larping faggot soyboy

look at its little happy dog dance at the end
hes ok

g-guys im sad now

exactly, he'd be the next victim just like the little dog kek

the trick is to lift them up. They rely on being grounded while ripping at your throat.

No, not a single dog on its own against an adult man with two hands - you have more pulling force than a dog has in its jaw.

It looks like a snow rabbit with a bad attitude, the Husky did nothing wrong other than what it was born for.

hes not wrong.

I shot a pit bull dead before.

0 tolerance for nigger tier pets

Depends on the dog. The average man would get mauled by a Rottweiler.

JFC fuck you op, too much, too much

Worse is Vegans.
>n..n...n...no animals only harm other animals cause if they dont they will die!
Need to show them videos of animals killing each other for shits.
their only advantage is catching you off guard with a jerking motion. But you'd still be a faggot for hurting the husky, unless you actually caught it as it happened, and were saving the small dog.

>I'm a professional dog walker

sames im that god, and dad just kicked me from discord the cunt.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vc9d7/pot_stocks/

This. You can tell people who have never been in any physical fight before cause they say "I'd do this I'd do that" thinking their enemy is just gonna take it.

>Im a professional dog walker, sometimes I physically harm the dogs out of anger

>Big dog
Mobius
>Small dogs
Chainlink bagholders

it's a doggy dog world out there my man

I genuinely hope someone catches you doing that some day and beats you black and blue

i wonder why dogs dont have claws
no man could find a mountain lion unarmed because of its 4 paws and teeth

>I'm a professional dog walker
Qualifications include the ability to walk?

looks like you in the right place, angry autists who abuse animals

dogs are violent assholes why does everybody love them?

Just stop. A strong dog like the one in the video could kill any adult if it wanted to. Easily. It's stronger, faster, ruthless, and has sharp fucking teeth.

I take it you’ve never had a dog with a lock-jaw. You can pick it up on a rope and swing it around.

no idea. only simple minded autists who cannot properate relate and connect emotionally with humans like them.

this thread is full of dog loving vegan soy boy triggered fags getting mad that I shot a dog before

kek no. Dogs are tough but stupid. Women have repeatedly been in the news for killing pitbulls that attacked them, simply by fistfucking the dog's throat to the point of asphyxiation.

You're delusional.

dude just twist his neck when he goes for your jugular lmao

if you google woman kills pitbull all you get is countless stories of pitbulls killing woman, one from like every single week lmao.

>dey good dogs dey dindu nuffin

if you are armed its a different story.

You're a retard, it's a 50lb husky, not an unusually large pitbull.

Mobius fucking destroying Link is the most accurate answer

do you not eat meat?

Any animal you eat died a much crueler death than smacking some dumb mutt once you fucking hypocrite

definite troll

Anyways, OP even though i hate those little puffy shit dogs. That was fucked up, i feel bad and that is what the bears are doing to us right now in this market

RIP , was fun guys

The violent dog (the little one) got what was coming his way... the big dog taught him a lesson after he snapped at him and walked away, that's how dogs are.

You should never own a dog since you clearly have no understanding of dog behavior. Maybe you should stab yourself 100 times in the gut and see if you are not too pussy to do that?

I watched my granddad rip back a dog's jaw for attacking him.

I don't want to talk about this anymore it's unpleasant just saying that annoyed me that could have been a baby...

>dog owners are this retarded

>they literally torture animals for 7 years before killing them for meat I saw it on a netflix documentary
>*inserts youtube video of farm animal being abused thinking this proves his point*

Either way if this is bait, kys my man I'm not responding any more

If this isn't bait, kys my man I'm not responding any more

>I'm a professional dog walker and I've choked dogs out of anger before.
Should I feel bad for laughing?

animals bred for meat live horrible miserable lives and die brutal deaths.

I dont care Im not a vegetarian.

Just like I dont care, and would love to shoot that wolf in the gut and watch him bleed out a slow painful death

Bitcoin vs any altcoin

And I have ZERO tolerance for mentally unstable freaks who would stab a dog to death.
Bullet in back of the head or take it to the pound. Whats wrong with you people.

@7306111

ironic fedora posting still makes you a fedora

also

>the netflix documentary said so

I'm literally correct

vegan soyboy autist who empathizes more with animals than with humans detected

>Im a professional dog walker

my sides are in orbit right now

For everyone saying I'm a bad dog walker imagine these scenarios:
>Alpha male with balls still attached
>Won't stop humping the shit out of every dog
>Smiles at me when I yell at him and scold him
Next few times he disobeys me I have to get physical. Now he doesn't smile when I say "no." Now people don't give me dirty looks at the park and tell me to control my dog. Now we have a healthy relationship because he takes me seriously.

>Pitbull that is literally retarded
>Runs around tackling kids and making them cry
>Also doesn't give a fuck about the word "no," thinks its funny when I'm mad at her and just gets crazier
Next few times she disobeys me I have to get physical.

I love dogs and would never cause them damage, but they're not your children, they're stupid animals. My job is to take seven dogs I don't know well and walk them in a park off leash, which includes getting in and out of the parking lot. There is literally zero from for disobedience, its just not safe. They absolutely have to realize that you're the alpha, and most of them are trained to think that humans aren't alphas by their weak owners.

Dog walkers can earn up to 70K+ per year. (NYC)

>caring about humans more than animals
lmao youre the soyboy here faggot. Go "save the africans". yeah we really need more HUMANS in this world

War dogs were regularly used in warfare to kill grown men. A dog named Becerrillo which single handedly killed hundreds, is just one example of a dog used by the Spaniards when they attacked the natives in the new world.

I don't care how tough you think you are, i would like to see you take on a 200 pound mastiff that is charging at you with intent to kill

The dog didnt eat a new born baby the fuck are you on about

we need less niggers and less nigger tier dogs

hope a pitbull rips out your babies throat you fucking pussy

>little shit dog dies
>husky is fine
I don't see a problem here.

Showing who is boss to stop dogs from humping or acting like retards is perfectly fine within boundaries. You kinda gave the impression that youre on of those people who hates their job so take its out on the poor little puppies.

it exhibited nigger tier behavior.

violent.
impusilve.
irrational.

creatures like that do not deserve to live.

Okay.... I guess that is a good upperband for highschool dropouts?
You can discipline a dog without choking it retard.

>animals bred for meat live horrible miserable lives and die brutal deaths.
My neighbour's a farmer, I see his cows having a merry fucking time in their vast grass fields all day long, then occasionally the slaughter truck comes to pick some up and I got a buddy working at the butcher's and arguably all death that isn't of old age is brutal but the slaughter definitely isn't cruel. I then proceed to buy that local meat from the store.

also
> I would choke a dog to death out of amger!
>umm also I only slightly nudge dogs who discipline bad behaviour.

Its a fucking dog... Would you send a dog to prison or chop its paw off for stealing a load of bred?