Include more people, everyone benefits

Here's an unpopular opinion that will probably get me banned. Hear me out and don't be a reactionary.

Bitcoin is collapsing because women and PoC were excluded through structural and design issues in the cryptocurrency space.

How?
Literacy Tests (historically used to exclude blacks from voting) and ID requirements (again, historically used to exclude black people).

These are discriminatory systems and they are extremely efficient at keeping nonwhite nonmales out according to ACLU as well as academics who study them.

ACLU fact sheets and citations with proof:
lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znlFu_lemsU
twitter.com/kcveggies/status/776466431999369218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also worth noting that literacy tests and ID requirements are illegal outside of crypto, precisely for this reason.

don't take this bait, Veeky Forums

>2+2 is actually 4, not 5 as previously believed in this specific circlejerk
>bait dont listen to him

Fake website, shit bait. Saged.

Nope, I just read it 15 mins ago

no.

It's not my nor anyone else's job to hand hold another into crypto. if they want information they can get it at a public library.

Literacy should be a requirement to voice a political opinion because it means you have the basic ability to learn about politics.

ID requirements prevents fraud.

the history is history and irrelevant today. there are options and handouts for people to get information and ID's. That's the whole point of welfare programs, public learning areas, scholarships, gov funding, military benefits, disability, you name it.

saying a history created a system of inequality is as equivocally stupid as saying weather created a bias system of farming as it negates all the advancements and adaptations that have been made and continue to be made.

plus go to any hood or sorority and try to get the majority of people to get into the basics of crypto and i can assure you will waste your time.

Bitcoin's gots to dance for me

youtube.com/watch?v=znlFu_lemsU

>Literacy should be a requirement to voice a political opinion
Literlaly even worse than a fascist. Your opinion is invalid.

oh yeah:
1:37 to 1:43 - a /bizraelis reaction when coins are pumping

Upvoted

Uh.....did you think this was r*ddit?

>a women basically invented the internet
>but its too hard for us to register on coinbase!
Lmao

Why does the illustration in OP’s link depict some minified JavaScript code?

Saged

They're basically complaining that lacking rudimentary knowledge about cryptocurrencies makes it hard to participate in the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.

That being said, I think we should make it easier for marks...err I mean "customers" to buy our very secure and profitable financial products.

if you cant read, write, or communicate how can anyone assume you know what you're talking about when it comes the deciding the direction of a nation?

this is why we don't let 5 year olds vote retard.

and to assume the majority of black people still cant read or use a computer or that using the internet is too hard for women, you may in fact be the racist, faascist, whatever buzzword you want to use

It's code, which is how bitcoins are created

Low effort LARP.

1. we aren't talking about literal literacy, but a racist concept well established in academia. You would have known about it if you had read even some popular science mags or even a blog.
2. "this is why we don't let 5 year olds vote retard."
There is actually no law saying you have to be able to read or write to be able to vote.

Honestly I don't know if you're a redditor or just a bored troll, but nobody here gives a shit about your social justice bollocks.

>social justice bollocks
The two concepts I'm talking about were invented probably 50 years ago and are so established they inform voting law. you're a luddite and an uninformed reactionary.

You know, if we push this narrative we might get another wave of dumb money into crpyto again...

stegonography

Ha hilarious. Let's include more poor people so we can get richer.

niggas be about that TRON, nah mean

yes we are talking about literal literacy since that's the foundation behind the proposed racist theories that these blog pieces and pseudoscience magazines, which again is history and negates the progress that has been made in modern education brainlet.

if you cant read a ballot i don't trust you know what you're talking about. There is no law because you have every opportunity to learn how to fucking read and its assumed you can. so to say bitcoin is racist because of illiteracy is beyond stupid

how many citizens did you think were able to read and write when the bill of deceleration was signed? do you think your great great whatever grandfather would have been able to read and understand it? no. fuck off.

>Literally women and shitskins are too stupid to get bitcoins
>REEEE LET US IN ON THE MONEY WHITEY
Kek they're writing articles about how dumb they are now

Yes get them in here, we need fresh blood. More trevons please kekk

how many citizens sat in on the writing and signing of the declaration?

and you're assuming we haven't evolved to extend reading as a norm to modern day citizens. Jesus christ that's like saying because penicillin wasn't around in 1700 our process of triage today needs to consider direct amputation

I really can't agree more. I've had to sit and ignore racist comments on this very board. Seen countless down right dumb, lame jokes that get cheap laughs only because "muh racism" and I'm just sick and tired of it.

How do you think this make people of color feel? Do you believe this is an acceptable way to get more people into your community? Of course not, they will feel excluded. Same goes with sexist comments. The sole reason the crypto gender ratio isn't 50/50 is because women are constantly feeling ostracized by this community and are driven away by the insane sexist rhetoric.

You guys are so greedy that I fully believe you spout this uneducated nonsense because you want all the money to yourselves and don't want to share your wealth with anyone else. It's typical male behavior so what should I come to expect *shrugs*.

My point is literacy shouldn't be a requirement for having a say in how you as an individual, and society as a whole, is governed. Basic intelligence should be.. Sadly intelligence isnt measured by how far you can get through harry potter and the goblet of philosophy :^)

>newfags fall for an old Veeky Forums coypasta again

>It's too complex for blacks and women
So blacks and women are inferior? Is that the point it's making? White males are better, so they should dumb things down so that the inferior humans can make money?
Damn, social justice isn't even trying anymore.

>it's bait
>it's copypasta
All of these excuses to avoid good arguments. And not true. Copyscrape it if you want. It's original.

I'll grant that the rather esoteric method of trading certain cryptos is almost certainly statistically biased against minorities, but that bias probably aligns proportionally to their purchasing power. It's nice to just cite historic prejudices out of context, but speculative investment isn't a constitutional right and no one's going to hold your hand for this one.

and what i'm saying is if you are going to blame the disproportion of demographics on a historical event you better look at the modern context. saying illiteracy is holding back people from using google and just like voting is saying black people have no access to learn how to read. if you cant read a ballot and fill it out correctly you are either a child or are not registered to vote, as it should be. otherwise in modern context you have everything you need, you just have to do it

What ends up happening, if crypto is dumped down and the obstacles for entry are removed, is that blacks and women lose money and will blame The Eternal Enemy again for designing a racist and sexist system that siphons money from POC, LGBTQYIARTYCN+ and women into the pockets of The Great Evil.

Go fuck yourself nigger, sage

dyslexics cant read. plenty of white dyslexics.
i know business owners that cant do their own papers. engineers that can only make out whats on their plans and cant understand anything else. farmers in the middle of nowhere supplying retailers nation wide who can only the comic section of the newspaper.
literacy isnt a requirement for knowledge or success. stupid people are going to remain stupid whether or not they read shakespeare in middle school.

blind people cant read whats on the ballot..

it's by far the most egalitarian and easy form of investing ever devised. There's never been anything preventing minorities or women from using cryptocurrency. Hell, for all we know Satoshi Nakamoto is a queer black trans woman from the Bronx. You're racist if you think otherwise

>it's by far the most egalitarian and easy form of investing ever devised.
Well, facts don't care about your feelings.

It's largely a tiny group of nerds that's made out well on this and those aint women or PoCs.

>black people
>people

Eventually the dopamine tingles you get from virtuously defending the poor oppressed from the evil oppressors is going to run out and reality will set in. What is reality? The self-extinction of your own kind through pathological altruism. A fate that is nearly sealed--and much deserved.

>A fate that is nearly sealed

Well I think women and PoC are inferior because white men are great because we invented everything and are honest. Whereas women are liars and black people steal. I have read over 100 carefully cherry picked blog posts that all serve to convince me that, despite having never achieved a single thing in my entire life, I am automatically better than any minority purely by virtue of my birthright. This is a very fortunate realisation for me to have come to, because it allows me to continue to do absolutely nothing with my life while somehow convincing myself that I am somewhere among the creme de la creme of humanity. The fact that this ideology is immensely fortunate and self-congratulatory and requires absolutely no work from my end is just a happy coincidence.

>PoC excluded
lots of Asians in crypto
women are just risk averse (because they get gibs for free anyway) and niggers are simply retarded

Asians lost the right to call themselves PoC, besides most of them have the same pasty skin tone as whites

This isn't /pol/ in case you haven't noticed by now.

PLS MASSA CAN U SPARE A LITTLE BITCOIN FOR ME SIR

As a woman, I have gotten into cryptocurrency fine, this is stupid, bullshit, and fake.

muh anecdote

Why do I keep coming here....

It made me laugh so hard that these "Need more non-whitemales in bitcoin" articles came out at the right time to result in women and niggers buying at the peak, thereby reinforcing asian and white supremacy through reverse reparations.

Thanks!

You're here forever.

They've been written since the start but you wouldn't listen. Your mind is closed.

The best part is that Admiral Hopper would have called you a faggot.

By PoC you mean the retarded ones, not Asians. Not even pajeets. You just mean the ones who can't invent a wheel and forget how to make fire.

That's right, keep out.

>bitcoins are racist because niggers didn't buy them

nothing is shared, crypto is not a ducking handout welfare program for stupid people. you leftist faggots need to move to north korea where you'll fit right in,

Pic. This is Veeky Forums, not /pol/. I wouldn't complain if this was an occasional guy but it's getting rampant, every Veeky Forums thread of late.
Mods do your jobs.

This is on a PoC thread so it is to be expected.
Also, who the fuck cares man. This is Veeky Forums not sissy reddit.

nigger

absolutely zero phucks given.

Of course it's Veeky Forums, we still stick to the topic of the board and have rules. people are free to post all the n-words they want on /b/ and /pol/, that's generous enough.

I'm sorry but this article ist just wrong. I am pretty sure that there hasn't been a more open more fair system of wealth transfer in any time of history. ALL the information is free on the internet! Not hidden behind some doors of an expensive university. FREE just need access to the internet and that has been driven down by the market to almost 0. Next there is no law against black people to not buy bitcoin. Just buy them if you want. Timing and amount is up to you and not demanded by some "white racist opressive" system. There is your chance to financial freedom with all its risks and benefits and the only ting this article does is shitting on it? It takes some balls and maybe some stupidty to invest in stuff like that but calling it racist ist just soooooo completely wrong that i can't even put it in words. It just shows the current state of SJW's. They are so busy barking at the system that systematically 'opresses' them that when the chance and the technology comes to get them out of poverty and control of central banking, they miss it because they condem it like everything else.
And at the finish just an example that OP of the article has no understanding of economics:
> If fewer people own Bitcoins then the Bitcoins become more valuable

that statment is just wrong.

I hope people get their heads out of their asses and focus on what chances they have instead of blindly hating everything. That wont change the world for a better place.

>just buy money if you want
>just go to college if you want
>just talk to the police officer if you want
>just walk home after buying some skittles through a neighborhood with a white hispanic neighborhood watch dude if you want

Holy shit black people really consider the literacy test that asks them to circle some words to be "near impossible".

Give it to 12 year old white kids and over 95% of them will pass it without a problem

Uninformed. The literacy tests you're referencing have been examined by courts and newspapers for decades and they all agree they're unfairly excluding PoCs.

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYING
WAIT
YOU BE SAYING THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND SHIT?

Fake pic probably from /pol/ btw

Stay delusional
twitter.com/kcveggies/status/776466431999369218