GOING TO THE MOON!!

GOING TO THE MOON!!

Ready for Lift Off

What coin is that? And what's it's marketcap

$8,120,972,150,505 yep thats Trillion

Moving Shitcoins to PM

The one on the left is called "Gold" and it's market cap is about $7 Trillion. Serious. $7 Trillion. It's worth even more than Starbucks.

The one on the right is called "Silver" and it's market cap is about $400 Billion.

Looks like platinum and palladium to me desu.

You're right, there is some in there. That's one of the reason I don't like platinum and palladium. They look too similar to silver.

If you think the fees for crypto are bad, just wait until you try to buy or sell precious metals.

And good luck trying to haggle with a jew at a gold shop when you try to sell it.

>trades shitcoins for gold-plated tungsten
enjoy your bags

400 billion, holy fuck silver is under valued lol. it is in literally every computer,smartphone,internet-of-things whatever gizmo and it all ends up in landfills

by the way I put like 50k into silver in 2011 and I'm like -50% or some shit 7 years later

if I had put 50k into bitcoin in 2011 I would probably be a billionaire today

As in blasting off tomorrow at market open, or over the next few years? Because PMs took a decent tumble Friday.

Yeah I don't get that. It's the best conductor in the universe and it's worth shit compared to gold.

>If you think the fees for crypto are bad, just wait until you try to buy or sell precious metals.
I use GoldMoney and the fees are zero you retard. Zero.

>durrr im retard but i call people "retard"

I'm talking about buying actual physical precious metals that you hold in your hand and not with some company "holding" it for you.

And there is literally a page on GoldMoney that lists their fees:

BUY & SELL FEES - GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM, PALLADIUM
0.5% Fee paid each time you buy or sell precious metals at the quoted buy and sell prices.

It doesn't show what their quoted buy/sell prices are, but it's possible that it's higher than the actual spot price and that's basically another fee they take.

Also, they charge additional fees if you want to take physical possession of your gold. This is all listed on their website.

Dude, you're the fucking retard.

arent most crypto fees like 4 or 5%?

.5% is nothing in comparison

>arent most crypto fees like 4 or 5%?

4 or 5% wtf? What shit exchange do you use that charges that much? Coinbase?

>As in blasting off tomorrow at market open, or over the next few years? Because PMs took a decent tumble Friday.

Gold been rising since December

How do you invest in gold and silver?

There's been speculation for years that Silver is going to blow up.
I invested a good amount of money into it myself, and I'm just hodln.

PM isn't really about making money though, it's a hedge against inflation and catastrophe.

But if Silver blows the fuck up, I wont hate.

You can buy the actual physical asset (recommended) through a trusted company. I used Monex and had no issues.

Or you can buy paper gold. Which is basically like stock in physical gold. Essentially Jews hodl it for you, and keep track of what you own, hehehe stupid goyim.

Actually, another rumor I've heard is that the paper gold has been inflated beyond actual supplies (another reason not to trust it over holding for yourself). If this is true (totally not the same as FIAT goy), it means that if anyone ever catches wind of it, the price of all PM will fucking skyrocket.

ALL THIS BEING SAID. You should not invest a large portion of your portfolio in PM. It's a safe bet but it yields basically no returns. Can't remember what % they recommend. Probably like 10-15% or something.

>I'm talking about buying actual physical precious metals that you hold in your hand and not with some company "holding" it for you.
So you base your argument on transaction fees for gold by using the worst method for transacting with gold? And you say you're not a retard? Even if you include all the fees used, if you actually use gold as payment to people who accept gold your fee per transaction might be .01%. Again this assumes you are transacting to people who accept gold, which most people don't right now. But with global adoption the fees on gold transfer compete with crypto. Good cryptos like Bitcoin Cash will still beat gold in this category but they are close. The place where gold has crypto beat is the fact that the supply of gold changes with market demand (if gold prices rise so does gold production and vice versa) whereas with crypto the production of new coins is fixed making the price volatile and hard to use in business. So try the math again (its elementary school math so I think you can do it) and then talk about the fees for gold, because right now you are making shit up to justify your stupidity for not buying gold when crypto was peaking.

Is it more a mean of wealth storage or can you make gains with it as the value goes up?