Be european

>Be european
>Wake up
>Sell

What a nice German family

>move to a city where excess children are not needed, and infant mortality is very low
>just keep squeezing out 1 kid a year until your wife's womb dries up or she literally fucking dies from calcium deficiency

god I fucking hate these subhumans

ONCE UPON A TIME there was an argument to have 8 fucking kids, but that time is long since past. This is simply a demographic takeover by force.

>le 56%
Europeans are smarter than you seppos, we rise the market every time

Wtf why is it dumping this ducks ng hard? Makes no sense

>be Amerimu-
>get shot

I don't even know where the fuck I'm supposed to go now. I'm 100% white and I grew up in California (State is 30% white). My dream was always to be around people like me but we're fucked. US has been fucked. Europe just got fucked. Australia is getting fucked. Where am I supposed to go? Will whites as a whole turn into the Armenians?

>be american
>stay up all night and sell so my follow countrymen blame it on the europeans

go to extreme northern CA and join a militia

the cleansing will start there, and move south

forest fires will be our first weapon

>be german
>wake up 6am
>market completely red

yeah its definitely europeans, not amerifats who are in their prime trading time while I'm asleep

Go back to Europe where you came from cuckfag.

how is australia getting fucked? its great here

8 children means a lot of gibsmedat

Lol

well yeah, if we consider melbourne isnt part of australia. sydney has chinks, but its been like that since the 70s/80s

Falkland Islands are still White.

You are welcome in Mother Russia. It is true, that we have couple of million immigrants from nearby stans countries, but russian women do not breed with black skinned scum. Thos who do are usually degraded and called inkpot, whore or anything else.
Super racist community of white-enough people waits for you!

>Russians
>Super racist
Kek.

Tbh all I see is everyone blaming everyone else for selling all day everyday

Oх лoл.

It's biz memes. What's the point of sitting here without fuding and blaming other people for selling?

Fiki fiki!