Buy NANO now. It will go back up tomorrow. Reason price is tanking is because of the Bitgrail situation...

Buy NANO now. It will go back up tomorrow. Reason price is tanking is because of the Bitgrail situation. The owner is selling off the XRB/NANO he has been holding, and is finally giving the equivalent worth of coins back in the form of BTC to who they belong to.

I am already bought in, just leaving this here as a token of good will. Do with this what you will.

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7vbpue/bitgrail_owner_accounts_termination_in_progress/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ve been all in for awhile. No doubt it’ll go back up soon

my favorite part of pajeet shill threads is that it FUDs the coin

I’ve been all in for awhile. No doubt it’ll dump more just to fuck me

That could happen too. I went all in to flip to VEN, then exchange issue then bitgrail bomber fuck. God almight I got just’d this weekend

I bought in at $32, $24, and $12 but I'm pretty sure by years end I'll be very happy.

I honestly had more credibility for RaiBlocks before I saw that disgusting dev team.

We can only hope so user. Tbh these bags ARE REALLY FUCKING HEAVY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

absolute shitcoin with flashy lights and part of the reason shit crashed so hard.

What? This coin has a solid team. C'mon I've seen better FUD this week for this shit.

His timing couldn't have been worse. But I'm in Nano for the long run so I'm not too worried about what happens in the short term. I'm hoping the new wallets, especially the mobile ones that I'm sure Venezuelans will be using, will give it a nice bump

100% agreed. Everything about this thing is offputting. Dev team, one (scammy) exchange, no one able to cashout.

All it does is transfer quickly? So does xrp, ltc, and btc (with lightning). This ones a goner for sure.

LOL ok

I have a feeling this is one of these coins I just hold for a year and forget about. I liked the old logo better but normies will like the new logo more so I’m fine with that

Don't bother lol, just let the fud happen. It's fucking inevitable with these threads

>solid dev team

Just sold 800 XRP and 9000 XLM so I could hoard more. Have about 2 btc worth of NANO atm.

AMA.

? The way RaiBlocks was touted, I assumed you had a group of Computer Science PhDs from MIT or Harvard or something or you have a whole team of Google employees. They are just regular devs.

It essentially implies that any dev team can make something like RaiBlocks, which completely makes me lose excitement for it.

Isn't it weird that this coin is too shit to be transferred out of the exchange. It first needs to be converted to bitcoin.

FUD?

You call a hacky consensus mechanism and a vulnerability to precomputed spam attacks FUD?

the funny part is he said he was holding off on selling to get thru the panic selling. the fucking retard should have been terminating accts when they were requested, btc was around 12k.

He’s a fucking shithead. Someone needs to open an XMR contract to throw shit at his house.

>All it does is transfer quickly?
and for free
don't forget this

Collect the bounty then. They won't give it to you? Tank the whole thing.
>Well I PERSONALLY can't do it
>I don't want to
>I don't care
>I don't have the resources

He is a total asshole, but it is letting me buy in more cheap. I just hope he didn't jeopardize the future of this coin.

I am building a new e-commerce website that will only be taking NANO and LTC. No point taking anything else.

Brainblocks + Litepay are the future.

It was from “EU” regulations. Other countries besides US accounts were able to transfer.

The more you know!

Mt gox didn't destroy bitcoin forever, and this definitely won't destory nano forever

Go ahead and collect the bounty.

If the white hats are unable to tank the network or find bugs it’ll be too late for you to buy in because it “already mooned”

So organize some resources and attack the network you ignorant nigger. Stop talking about it, I want to see it happen.

You won't.

I'll be rich in a year because nano will be #1.

Have fun flipping burgers.

Can someone please advise

Been holding some funfair bags about -20% now, Nano is also on a dip right now, is it smarter to move to Nano or is it smarter to keep holding fun?

They're so fucking different that I would have no idea. I don't know enough about FunFair and its potential, but I'm bullish as fuck on Nano in the long run if that means anything to you

NANO will moon so hard even NASA will claim the footage is doctored. I don't want to say go all in... but near 2/3rd of my portfolio is currently in NANO.

I have total faith in this coin, and I didn't even buy in until it was between $18-$15.

The reason I have faith is because I am involved with communities who literally need cryptocurrency processors because the banks will not let us sell our products for fiat. So we have no choice, and NANO is easily the best option. LTC was the best option, and Litepay is great news, but I am doubtful it will be the preferred choice by vendors such as myself. I am keeping some in BTC and LTC just to be safe, with a few fractions of a BTC spread throughout some other long term projects.

I moved 25% of my stack into nano since it's on an obvious swing cycle, will snatch a quick 15% and dump if I feel like it.

So only projects with PhDs teams are worth investing in? The lead dev has worked at AMD and DELL. I wouldn't say he is just a regular dev. Did people make fun of Vitalik back when Ethereum was new since vitalik dropped out of college? Not trying to compare Nano to Ethereum, but I don't think just any dev team have or some has what it takes to make a coin with actual tech behind it. Sure you can probably learn to code and make a coin, but is it gonna have actual tech behind it or is it gonna be Tron?

a minimum of 51% of voting is required for a txn, a mitm attacker cannot control 51% of the representatives. a receiver will wait for confirmation from the majority of the representatives before they add the block to their history. representative nodes will sign blocks as they propagate through the network and a nodes will refrain from committing the block into their local database unless a high threshold of representatives have signed off on the block.

this can be solved at a wallet level, and protocol level implementation is also possible. i agree that bitcoin offers protocol level solution for this, but at the cost of centralisation by miners, lack of scalability and transaction fees. xrb offers no fees so a trade off must be made and this form of attack can be solved by the paranoid mode protocol

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/362

In early 1998, Microsoft appeared impregnable when I visited Bill Gates in Redmond, Washington. What competitive challenge, I asked, did he most fear? Gates did not recite the usual litany of prominent foes — Netscape, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, Apple. Instead, he said, "I fear someone in a garage who is devising something completely new."

So what the fuck are you guy selling?

sold half of mine at $32, the dumped the rest at $16 yesterday.
you're telling me you're still holding?

This is scammy as fuck. Also, have it on good authority that their entire network is completely vulnerable to a simple DDoS attack. They would have to start over from scratch to deal with this. Action to take: DON'T BE A DUMBASS

Yeah ok faggot, you and your faggot authorities are welcome to try and execute a "simple ddos attack" on the network, document the event, and claim a security bounty.

Cunt.

The low quality pajeet fud against this coin as of late makes me think it's time to buy more

>Reason price is tanking is because of the Bitgrail situation.
Or maybe because the global market cap is bearish?

Don't bother. These are the same blind faggot buzzword feeding sheep that buy into shit like Tron because Justin Sun took a photo with Jack Ma.

Do it nigger, attack the network. You guys keep talking about it, stop talking and put your money where your mouth is.

You won't, no one will.

Your all a bunch of larping niggers.

I'll have fries with my Big Mac, thanks junior.

DO IT
DO IT AND CLAIM THE 10000 NANO (or BTC equivalent) BOUNTY
DO IT YOU MOTHER FUCK I DARE YOU

Yeah except I can set up a web-hosted wallet, a local wallet on my vpn, and one on my actual pc and bounce funds around instantly without fees.
Fuck off you triple nigger.

wallet on vps*, wallet locally*.

This.
Nubiz faggots are going to fomo at 20 usd.

Are you talking to me? I own XRB, dumb fuck. But congratulations on bouncing funds around to yourself. Very useful!

i dunno why people would still have their xrb on bitgrail this late
i chose mercatox over bitgrail because looking at the owner's forum posts of bitgrail.... that guy is a serious douchebag
mercatox is a bit retarded but at least the owner isn't an asshole

>i dunno why people would still have their xrb on bitgrail this late
nigga, there's no choice. You CAN NOT move your funds out (unless you verify yourself, which can take anywhere from 5 days to 5 decades)

it wasn't always like this though... why did you still have your funds on that shitty exchange?

red flags all over the place.

Hindsight is 20/20
My story is a sad one though –I spent a fraction of a BTC on XRB in early 2017 because someone shilled it. I got ~5698 XRB for around 65 € and promptly forgot about it.
Only much later when I saw the green wojak threads regarding XRB mooning I remembered I had actually bought that shit. By then it was too late to get all my funds out.

damn im sorry senpai

it's an abstract feel
i see my coins
i know i can sell them
i know i can buy more
but i can't get them out......... (yet?)

Fuck that sucks.

I won 125 XRB on raigames.net from an initial entry of 15 xrb

then I lost 95 of that

You won’t, it has no usage.

You mean your pathetic micropenis has no usage user.

Don't be mad.

>instant feeless decentralized transfers of arbitrary amounts of wealth has no value
Oh you