A big world recession is coming. Bigger than 2008...

A big world recession is coming. Bigger than 2008. Last time India and China survived but this time they'll suffer the hardest
/out

>pajeets even less able to afford toiletry

it will be a literal shitstorm

What happens to the average man when a recession happens

Not yet idiot few more years

Back in 2009 everything got fucking expensive and no one wanted to spend money on anything so Subway invented the $5 footlong while Jared was giving 8 year olds his 6 inch spicy italian.

If you manage to keep your job a recession presents a handful of opportunities.
>cheap land and real estate
>cheap risky assets
>riskless premium rises, which makes hodling fiat something to consider
Then again if you get fired, that's that and GG.

dont need to be an insider to figure that out OP but thanks for sharing it never the less

>India
>Will suffer

You get laid off. No one is hiring. Everyone you know is looking g for a job. No one you know can find a job. Your savings run out. You sell your investments for a low price to make ends meet. Unemployment runs out. You max out your credit card.

top kek

>just entering the workforce now
Well I'm boned.

WHEN, HOW LONG DO WE HAVE??

Oh yeah, I forgot China got off scott free during the last recession. Japans already had their lost decade so I dont think it will hit them too hard. I want to see China and India suffer.

Are you saying india is going to be shittier than it already is?

>be 2008 recession
>everyone who just sold their house made a fortune and can now buy their house back for 30% off
>companys cut back on hiring
>more people moved to part time work or laid off when companys go under
>grocery store sells you items at the same price but in smaller packaging
>george bush gives every tax payer $500 or so

you are correct. by September we will be in global recession due to bond markets

i actually agree..just logically i dont see how we can go another 3 years without it

the crash was supposed to happen a couple of years back, wish it had

now it's going to be a disaster

I'm actually really scared guys.

Hold:
1/3 fiat
1/3 gold
1/3 crypto

Prove me wrong.

IT'S HAPPENING
EU MARKETS GETTING HAMMERED
IT'S OVER

Exchange half that fiat for guns, bullets, Bic lighters, toilet paper and mountain house meals and make people fight for your amusement during the upcoming recession