MORE CHINA FUD

China is to block all websites related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) – including foreign platforms – in a bid to finally quash the market completely.

HODL

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc
coindesk.com/sec-cftc-chiefs-set-senate-crypto-hearing-next-week/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban

Fresh off the presses news.

rip Binance?

despite what mainlanders say, hong kong is not china. ;)

thats it...just block websites?

nice source faggot

The Chinese are renowned for their crypto coffins

Since december, maybe earlier, binance has been in the process of setting up in different countries. Japan, Thailand, possibly NZ/Aus. CEO said a while back in an interview that china bans wont impact them.

>CEO saying something beneficial about his company

they all trade OTC already anyway hHa

China consistently tries to cuck crypto. Why does anyone invest in NEO?

how is this gonna affect ven/neo/wtc

I want you to visualize a dumpster.

Are you doing it? Now imagine your coins flying from your wallet, into that dumpster, one at a time until there is nothing left in your wallet.

Binance is hiring in Taiwan

ven based in Singapore, also just bought 100k ven

Despite what Gweilo say, Hong Kong is China
>T. Honger

because it is international WITH chink-proof regulations. Largest telecom company in the Netherlands partnered with Neo like two weeks ago for example.

He seems like a very genuine guy.

its over guys

>2016 jan china bans crypto
>2017 jan china bans crypto
>2017 dec china bans crypto
>2018 feb china bans crypto

So will Binance be unaffected?

you think that ico = crypto prices ... nigger please

This is the closest I have ever been to cashing out. I've held through some rough times and even been below my initial investment at one point but no I am really close to selling low to salvage what I can and buy the bottom.

Will this news cause more of a crash or do you think this is priced in?

what will happen to Binance?

its old news ... their just tightening their grip against the ICO sprawl

whats tanked the market since all plebs caught on to it 24hours later (but is known since months)

is this:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc

and the upcoming 6th FEB which might bring some news and doomsday regulations ... that said .. it won't be nearly as bad when tether/bitfinex tanks ...

coindesk.com/sec-cftc-chiefs-set-senate-crypto-hearing-next-week/

ah ok, thanks for letting me know. In your opinion what's the best course of action? Sorry to ask, I'm usually very sure about what to do but this time I'm so uncertain

bitbean

Crypto bans china

I fucking love the bean

If the local ban stopped more than 50% of chink cryptos, this will probably stop 90% of the ones that did not stop except for the most defiant. China will place them in their firewall and remember, vpns are also getting banned this year.

Most of the chink whales will jump back and forth to hongkong or even vietnam or even set-up shell traders which will not be viable to the average chink.

you're asking the wrong guy ... i'm barely invested in crypto but been following it for years and intensively for months

depends on what gains/losses you have

hodl might be the best way if its ETH before making losses ...

if you have no losses it might be best to cash out and buy back in when it doesn't look like doomsday ...

can't really recommend anything - other than keeping track of regulations and major news/developing "rumors"

for example - tether bitfinex was known for months ... on 30th january it just broke officially to the mainstream > and even that took ~ 24hours until most caught up to it and the course crashed enormously (which was at the time recuperating ... )

just don't be last to pull the trigger and don't leave too much on exchanges

STOP THE FUD FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MEDIA, STOP SELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS GARBAGE FUCKING MONGOLS

don't worry it will happen in the US someday too