Eurofags where are you from?

Eurofags where are you from?

Austria here.

Other urls found in this thread:

lsm.lv/raksts/zinas/latvija/bitkoinu-drudzi-var-izpelnities-vid-un-banditu-uzmanibu.a265161/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm from Australia too

japan

Sweden unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I love my country but I fear it may too late to save us from ourselves.

poland, technically located in europe, but it's more like an african country except white

>too late to save us from ourselves.

explain

Crimea.

Austria

>african country except white

you don't have refugees, what's your excuse for the fuck up?

austria

Sweden

Kys Shlomo

The country where its leaders consider the internet to be new territory.

hi rebbit

habt ihr einen discord oder so?

Switzerland

Which bundesland are my austrian cunts from? Vorarlberg here.

do you consider yourself russian or ukrainian?

good part of germany btw

I have both citizenships.

Israel here, we European are the strongest side of crypto market.

Spain here. I killed the bull.

you mean this?

>we European

lul. you're not

Is everything that bad or just another exaggeration?

How’s it feel like think the rothchilds are your messiah?

Protip: theyre not

>Shameless antisemitic

Mach einen auf uns schreib die url.

>we European
???

Italy

Latvia here

Finland

discordgg BRbB855

Italy, best EU country.

it's bad, sweden is quickly becoming a third world country

thanks to retarded government accepting every retarded suicide bomber as a refugee

förlåt moder svea för vi har syndat

Italy, sadly.

Bong
We're not Eurofags anymore though.

> Being European in 2018

Look at the list of powerful countries. Top 5 are us, china, russia, india, japan. If you're not from one of those countries you are an irrelevant cuck. If you're American of course you're a god that keeps his euro dogs on a leash. Now hold my bags hans, good boy

Ireland my nigga

Tillbaks till Flashback jävla aphjärna

you'll take the red pill and wake up soon enough broder

Exaggeration

>US
U funny
>China
They don't even have facebook
>Russia
Their PIL is lower than Italy's
>India
Pajeets
>Japan
They are very strict on drugs, no comments.

Liberland

Switzerland, I hope you envy me a little bit

Niederösterreich

Latvia

Almost no Crimean considers himself Ukrainian.

>Switzerland, I hope you envy me a little bit

how many Bitcoins to get nationality?

Sveicināti

Lithuania
this shithole sucks

Salam Malecum eurofags

3btc to get an answer to this question

I don't speak this language. This is just cheap place to live. How did you get here? What are you doing here?

pajeets of europe aka poland

Weak handed faggots, the lot of you.....

I do.

Romania, just another generic eastern european shithole, almost no taxes on crypto tho

Europe

Steiermark here.
discordgg BRbB855

Holland stronk

Where is Dmitriy?

Greece masterrace represent

Bavaria here

Bosnia poorfag

Italy

Yoo, I'm Australian but my parents are from Greece and I consider myself Greek. I speak a bit although trying to become fluent. I'm going to Athens and a few islands in a few months, and this is the first time I've been without family, will Greek girls like my Australian accent and broken Greek?

Fuck Greek women are hot.

Γιο Μπρο

Shithole country, UKs bitch

Switzerland poorfag here
Yeah we exist too

>Switzerland
> poorfag

pick one

israel

>Bosnia

Filthy Kebab or Serb?

Spain reporting in

Uhh Australia isnt in Europe, its in China or something

remover

hello mr. America

luxembourg.

Latvijā ir kkādi kripto nodokļi? (Es vispār nelasu ziņas).

Brīnums ja tehniski nebūtu nekādi izdomāti.

Turkey

tagad nau, vini nezin ko ar to darit
mums ir jau 1-2 gadi to get the fuck out from this shithole

Swiss mountain jew checking in
Sell your soul to us and you’re in

Ja apmaini crypto pret fiat naudu, tad tev ir jāmaksā ienākuma nodoklis. Crypto tiek uzskatīta kā prece Latvijā.

sure, btw thanks for letting all of your major corporations launder their money through us.

Kankerland, the land with the largest amount of bagholders per capita.

localbitcoins > cash
we must avoid terrorists from tax service at all costs

Kā viņi uzzinās ka tu mainīji kko? Ienākumi līdz 16?k eiro taču nebija jādeklarē?

Vienīgais ganjau. ja tev vajag deklarāciju nodot

Kāpēc 1-2 gadi?

The rightful heir to Europe's throne of course

Slovak boi
If i get 50k gains frim crypto im set for life, not even kidding.

Send me gains

I'm still in education
all the unnecessary money I have is in crypto
since I don't have the money in use its not available and for that reason im a poorfag

>Kāpēc 1-2 gadi?
because they have no idea what is crypto and they are referring to general EU laws, so they do what Brussel does. right now we have perfect time to make XXX gains and pay zero taxes, when regulatory will be as on everything else in this country you will want to kill yourself or escape this place. crypto is the only hope now

Switzerland

You could do this, but If the gains are large you wouldn't be able to buy an apartment for example without getting a visit from the tax jews.

Ja tev kontā ienāk kāda liela naudas summa, tad VID tev noteikti pazvanīs.

Any other burgers here who stay up late just to browse biz during euro hours? It's like a totally different board

better or worse?

>lsm.lv/raksts/zinas/latvija/bitkoinu-drudzi-var-izpelnities-vid-un-banditu-uzmanibu.a265161/

> r VID [Valsts ieņēmumu dienestu] nevar neko nokārtot jau divus gadus, jo katrs darbinieks saka savu. Nodokļos jau esmu samaksājis ap 25 000 EUR, bet reāli, par ko un cik viņi vēl grib, nevar zināt,”

>viņš raksta. “Viņi saprata, ka man ir, un tad nu mēģina visādos veidos piedzīt vēl, nevis palikt pie tiem nodokļiem, ko esmu jau samaksājis. Algoju dārgus juristus un kārtoju to.

JUST
VID piebeigs šo valsti...

Lol. Bēgt nav uz kurieni. Rietumeiropā vai ASV tevi izravēs dirsā vēl vairāk. Paskaties uz amerikāņiem. Viņiem konkrēti jāmaksā nodokļi un tas ir vēl bez visām regulācijām.

Nu nez. Es domāju ka ja iekļausies līdz 16k tad viss norm būs. Man tas par nelaimi nedraud dēļ patreizējās situācijas.

Cryptoheaven Belarus

>Ja tev kontā ienāk kāda liela naudas summa, tad VID tev noteikti pazvanīs.

Ja pareizi atceros Saeimā vai nu jau ir pieņemts/ vai drīz balsos par likumu ka visām bankām būs jāziņo VID par kontiem kur gada apgrozijums pārsniedz €15000 gadā.

Do any of you plan on declaring crypto on your tax? I don't. I will declare only my poorfag wagecuck job until I retire with my 3k chf pension.

we have same feel when read how burgers are buying weed stocks, bonds and other crazy stuff which doesn't exist here. as well as cardboard houses for half-million in CA, or have a college debts and so on

avoid taxes at all costs, i have no idea how these people didn't get killed yet

czech / austria / estonia, other small countries with average life. denmark / NL is just too expensive + you will be alien for them, forever

they will asks bank to provide full information of your payments if they exceed 15000 eur per year; not profits but TURNOVER. prepare to open few more bank accounts to hide your money and not let single account go over 15000+