Mfw all you faggots invested in crypto currencies that all horrifically failed and i didnt invest a cent

>mfw all you faggots invested in crypto currencies that all horrifically failed and i didnt invest a cent.

Tfw no coiner in 2018

>tfw I 30x'd my initial and still cashed out 15x when I finally figured out this was gonna be the big one
>tfw there are no-coiners who are feeling cocky about missing the investment opportunity of a lifetime

>coins that horrifically failed
>when 99% of cryptos are in developmental stage and haven't even officially launched

If you're going to shit post at least be informed on what you're shit posting about. Faggot.

also
>tfw there are people who still think crypto is done for good

>mfw i made 800k and you didn't

stay poor lol

hhehehehe r-right user?
these idiots really thought they could retire before they turned 25. SAD!

yeah my dude, i wouldnt invest in an unreliable source that requires you involve your life around it.

>tfw invested $5,000 2 years ago and cashed out just before this recent dip for $90,000

nice bait

>Rolex submariner date

Whats the point of success if we all die in the end.
Had around 10k euro mortage from father passing away.
> 1 year drugs and booze
>1/3 to mother
>1/3 to court expenses (sued cant work properly next 2 years)
Got my shit toghether
Study IT
Last 300 euro into crypto.
Mother health shaking
Half-sister doesnt give a fuck , goes to work , does drugs , and lives with her new pizza chef boyfriend , they both work like 60+ hours a week , and spend their free time fucking and doing coke
Sister gives us around 50 euro a month and we couldn't ask for more , because she is trash. I kicked her out of the house.
I might have to drop out of college , and start working some shit tier job or start doing crime. If i do crime and get caught mother dies of stress , so not an option. How did i fail so bad.

>doesn't give a fuck
>works 60+ hours a week
>gives you money

and you still kicked her out? lol do tell.

She makes around 600-700 euro and gives us like 50 LOL , in the hardest time mine and my mothers life.

and you don't you work too? also i think it's stupid that you put your last money into crypto. should've used it for your mother and work your ass off in the meanwhile.

Is this what life is like in Eurocuckistan?

I dont know man , i am severly depressed , i had money to atleast finish my college degree , but instead i started hanging out with thrash doing stupid shit , doing drugs , got sued. Father was the best , i guess i got kinda lost and its only mine fault. Just decided to share it with you guys with your 100k portfolios , making it and shit . Get your shit toghtether , and make kids early if you want to be next to them to help them make the right choices and not sink.

>tfw still up 25x on my initial investment in november

Assblasted no-coiners is the best thing in the world. And when the next bullrun comes, they'll sit in the corner once again.

try to make some money online/get a job and put it into crypto man, you can still turn it all around if you work hard enough. never too late to change who you are

sorry to hear that man, you should have invest earlier not during the peak :/

Made $$$. You didn't faggot.

As it weird as it sounds you at least made me smile , it is possible i know it and do my best
Bought the BTC at 10,000
Bought the ETH at 980
keep in mind ETH was 1400 the day before
>BEST DEAL of my life
>no

i was in a similar spot to you man, i just lived off the money i got from my dads life insurance from the ages of 18-22, wasting it all on drugs/alcohol, tried uni twice but dropped out in the first semester both times because i just couldnt be fucked. then i started hitting the gym (life saver) and went through a few different jobs til i found something i didnt completely fkn hate. not living the dream by any means but i dont wanna kill myself anymore. im a mega retard so if i can do it so can you

>and make kids early if you want to be next to them to help them make the right choices and not sink.
As if a social retard like myself would ever breed.
But seriously, being born to piece of shit father makes this a must for me. I'd enjoy seeing a smaller "me" run around with a better life than I was ever given.

Made one investment into litecoins at 100. Bought 1k worth. Sold for 2.1k good shit.

What all you new-coiners need to learn is that the most important thing in crypto is patience.

Glad to hear that man. I also like to train it makes me feel alive. What jobs did you work , what is that current job . Girlfriend?
I had a girl for 2 years , also lots of chicks were digging me living the dream yeah and now since i have zero money there is litteraly no girls around me.Friends gone too. Makes you think .

if you had invested in october you would still be 2x from initial investment probably... sorry you didnĀ“t make it, not all of us can win

Show us your face in 12 months when we are at ATH.

Honestly look for an entry position at a job while your in school now and then drop out once you get the job

well, time to man up and develop consciousness. make your dad proud and pick up where he left, no one else will do it for you. hope you can find some strength to get through this. good luck.