Linkies

Who else remembers Assblaster and the price singularity? Huahhahahaaahahanaanaana

How deep in the red are you on your coins, OP?

I cashed out a few weeks ago, desu I didn’t think it would keep dropping like this, every time I think it’s over it keeps crashing

Utility coins are the future. and LINK will lead the charge. ALL HAIL ASSBLUSTER

Assblaster predicted market crash and consolidation period just around end of Jan

Yup assblaster pretty much hit the nail on the head with his predictions

IMAGINE having your ass blasted

That's because there is a market crash every January. Tax season

in ASSBLASTER we trust

Why made this? Wasn't it assblaster?

that's only in US. How about the asian markets? Here in UK tax year ends in April

I still can't believe Veeky Forums paid so much attention to some randomass larper

What's price singularity?

Desperate linkies rely on desperate measures

>a singularity is in general a point at which a given mathematical object is not defined, or a point of an exceptional set where it fails to be well-behaved in some particular way, such as differentiability.
>For example, the real function
>f(x)=1/x
>has a singularity at x = 0

It's when the exit scam happens.

whats with your math? 1/0 means function tends to infinity, where is the exit scam?

order books with only buyers

Did you just assume x's value?

what's the price of the token in your equation? f(x) or x?
>if x is a price of a token and is 0 then f(x) tends to infinity or undefined, reaches singularity- exit scam only if X is a token price
> if f(x) is a price of a token then for it to be tending to zero, x needs to explode to infinity, exit scam if f(x) is a token price.

Infinity is not an answer. "Tends towards infinity" is.
You can say that a formula describes a perfect circle but as soon as you substitute values into it, it won't output a perfect circle.

>mfw people actually bought the LARP

Unironically this. Utility tokens are where it's at and anyone who can't see this deserves to stay poor.