Get fucked crypto fucks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

oh look a salty nocoiner that missed the greatest bull run ever here to vindicate his poor life choices

???

I'm up 250% since last week. Do you even know how trading works, kiddo?

>t. -76%

Oh boy you sure are mad for somebody who has made a lot of money.... Lol

I refuse to believe there's people out there who can access the internet and didn't throw at least 500$ at this mess just to see what happens
Especially not here on Veeky Forums
If you did this exactly one year ago you would have a huge chunk of money right now even after this crash
Stop getting baited biztards

fuck you

Yeah, downright furious. How am I going to spend all that money I made over night?

>110%
Oh child..

And good luck cashing out before this shit hits 2k

You do realize that I short the market, right?

He probably thinks the only coin is bitcoin and doesn't know about alts or mining shitcoins or margin trading or ICOs or anything tha makes crypto profitable

no because he’s a retarded gamer faggot who doesn’t even know what “short the market” means, he’s just here because he’s butthurt people with more money than him bought his precious gwafix cawd for his BING BING WAHOO machine

HahahahahahaahhahahahJh

>doesn't know about alts or mining shitcoins or margin trading or ICOs or anything tha makes crypto profitable

Lmao I don't peesee gaymen

I mine and dump immediately. I have done for 3 years. I work during the day. I love laughing at le hodler redditards

Sup

You're laughing because.... why, again?
Only normies and retards have lost money.
I got in in 2010, i'm 50,000x and you're... laughing?

You're gonna get a lot of fools saying they bought in before the the crypto bubble formed.

Too bad that is only true for a small minority of people, so the average nocoiner is better off than the average crypto cuck, who has less than their initial investment.

Nice LARP

who are you trying to impress

Whatever you say, mate. I was excited the second i heard of bitcoin. Put everything I had into it, and I was living with my parents.

Anyone who bought bitcoins is a fucking idiot. The true winners were those mining it with their desktops a couple years back, like 2011 or so. Literally making money out of thin air. Nowadays even my doorman is investing in crypto. Of course it’s bound to collapse any minute now.