Tfw haven't eaten for 2 days now

>tfw haven't eaten for 2 days now
>tfw all of my money is in crypto
>tfw haven't been outside for a month
>tfw spend my days distracting myself from hunger by reading poetry, reading about cryptocurrency, and shitposting about cryptocurrency
>tfw my only dream is to make it so I can finally emerge back into the world a new man, with actualized dreams, and the ability to live as a free man
>tfw the 5k I put in is now only 2k
>tfw this is all I have in the world
>tfw things aren't going so well

If it goes down, I go down with it

interesting weight loss technique there user

>I put all my peasant bucks into crypto even though nocoiners and coiners alike say to only invest what you can afford or not at all.

Kys

Not the healthiest
I am already underweight
Well, I only play for real. It's either all or nothing for me.

you realize there's an entire generation of nazi neets on this board that go 3-180 days between meals and showers right?
you have 2 grand. your life is daycare mode compared to some of these people.
some of these people will NEVER see outside.
you have no idea how rampant the abuse of autistic people is. you only got a small taste of it. people live their entire lives like that with less.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU

DONT BELIEVE THE SHILLS

REAL THREAD HERE

I know, I've met some of these people before. They are a different kind though, most of the aren't self aware.

Whats this?

>he actually bought at 16k
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>well, i only play dumb. it's either all or nothing for me.

sorry for you, op. hope you have someone to loan some money from to still take care of yourself. this is not how you play, never. maybe there will be a lesson for you to learn at least.

I didn't buy at 16k
Yep well maybe

In the wilderness like the Buddha and the Christ.

Meditate my brother-find peace.

Those gains will be all the sweeter.

I believe so

Hold see port in 1 month, take out 59$ eat steak

>my only dream is to make it so I can finally emerge back into the world a new man, with actualized dreams, and the ability to live as a free man

you don't need money for that friend. Don't dream of lambo's and your fine.

See port?

Nothing like that. The Lambo meme doesn't interest me

>tfw eat now more than ever

emerge and reveal yourself to the world - don't worry - the world only really wants pretty people anyway so don't feel bad. You can still realize your dreams and be a free man, only difference id you gotta work for it and grab it - the pretty ones are the ones who are given everything

wow 5 thousand whole dollars
get a fucking job

>by reading poetry
So you are a double faggot.

protip user: dying of starvation is not an efficient stop-loss methodology
get out

Somewhat oldfag here, started mining bitcoin in 2012.
Stop worrying so fucking much. I had over 1k btc by 2013, and I traded it away and lost a lot of gains. I saw losses up to 80% by fiat out of fucking nowhere. I made mistakes. I have realized a lot of gains, and yes I shorted most of this dip from December, but I still have skin in the game. Nobody knows where this is going -- anyone that tells you that they do is full of shit. If you can't handle losing 60% of your stack then you're not going to make it, period. You paid for a lesson through opportunity cost. If you're invested in coins with a real future then odds are you're going to see your original investment and a hell of a lot more. Next time, you'll start removing some of your principle from your profits and playing the game more intelligently. For instance, I cashed out about 80k from Dec. 25 - Jan. 3 and bought a shit ton of gpu's and a few antminers. I have around 50k in fiat waiting to pump back into eth when I feel the reversal.

Stick with it. You have the drive but you're going to pay for that experience. Keep researching and learning.

I know, I will.
I agree but it's not the end of the world.
Thanks for that