Something's different

This doesn't feel like the previous crashes, there is way too much support
The bear market is nearing it's end and it's clearer than day. Don't make dreams about 4k bitcoin.

>Don't make dreams about 10k bitcoin.
>Don't make dreams about 9k bitcoin.
>Don't make dreams about 8k bitcoin.
And so on. The point is: they can crash it to 0 if they wanted.

>this doesn't feel
stopped reading right there

user I.....this is different because Wallstreet are walking the price down with a slow bleed. What this means is you can't short or long any trade because you'll get squeezed. A traders dream is a huge dip followed by a huge bounce

the tokens I follow have all seen the number of token holders going up since the crash started and they're still going up every day. That feels bullish. More and more people are interested and following these projects and buying this dip.

user, it will go down for another month

>The point is: they can crash it to 0 if they wanted
You mean you wouldn't buy bitcoin if it was $0.05 again? Yes you would, and so would everyone else, and there are only like 10 million bitcoins in circulation, driving the price much higher. After all this exposure there is unironically zero chance bitcoin is going to pre-2017 levels.

You're right but I thought that and said "there's no way btc drops to 10k, there's too much hype and people waiting to wait" and look where we are now.
I'm not saying it will drop to 5 cents but definitely 3-4k before going into a massive bullrun,

>I thought that and said "there's no way btc drops to 10k
>definitely 3-4k
How do you come up with those numbers?

All you amateur wannabe traders are basically being mindfucked out of the market by "smart money", they manipulate the charts so hard forcing you people to do stupid shit and take all your money.

Its fucking fun to watch.

And also, they wont stop until every one of you stupid cunts are washed out or just exit bitcoin all together.

I sold at 14k and haven't bought back yet. My target is 3.5k but we'll see.

This whole gig is mass psychology dipshit feels almost matter more than whitepapers.

Fucking delusion. When will you finally admit to yourself that it's over? That you missed your once in a lifetime opportunity to escape wageslavery? When everything goes down another 50%? 70%? When the entire market is 0?

then thats smart. youre not playing against them, youre playing with them, but how do you know they wont purposely send bitcoin down to lets say 2k, ramp it up again to 8k to suck investors into it once more. Then once again crash it down.

Business and psychology are the 2 most fucking dangerous things in this game and all the fucking dreamers are losing.

even bitconnect didn't hit 0. $500-1000 is much more likely.

$3.5 is a good enough price. That's what I'm waiting for as well. Then stockpiling XMR for the long term.

>they
>he thinks the whales control the market

you're right, it isn't a sure thing. you can only play the game and take profit when you can.

When will you learn to back your claims with logic and evidence, you slimy bastard? Oh, logic and evidence say it's the US dollar that lost 99% of its value in the XX century, so almost to 0, and never recovered - because it's designed to be that way. Crypto is never going away, and it's going to bankrupt inflationary govt scams within our lifetimes.

Im not here to argue bitcoin is a scam or anything, im just basically telling people that smart money is seizing the opportunity to take every retards last dollar.

And they will, its a unregulated currency and they dont fucking care about you. They just see it as easy money.

who is this "smart money"

people with millions, billions. banks, people who understand the psychology of the market understanding that many people buy high and sell low, only to rinse and repeat.

They take advantage of the emotions people go through in trading and they know how to suck them in.

This shits been around for centuries but bitcoin has just let them take it to a whole new level.

Grats to those who got out at 12k plus and if i were you i would just keep my money and stay the fuck away till theres regulations on this shit.

If i was one of them right now i would prolly try and force the merket down a little more signalling a false breakout through support forcing people to sell their bitcoin to me, only to push it up again about 8.5 maybe 9.2 and suck those same people back in thinking its in a uptrend.

Then they buy in again and once again it gets smashed down.

Youre all getting fucked.