AdShare anyone ?

low marketcap bring high risk vs high reward, aint that why we are all here ?

Adshares, taking the middleman out of advertising deals, They are using blockchain to connect Publishers and Advertisers and let them make direct deals using adshares

they just release their demo less than a week ago, and fairly short and clear roadmap. if you check their github,i speculate they are listing on Binance soon (binance-integration-test)

its biggest competitor would be BAT, but if you bought into BAT, this is also something you might want to DYOR and get in on while its still on the smaller exchanges

Pros
- Short, but thorough whitepaper
- Demo already published in January 2018
- Very solid team with members having 10+ years experience in developing software for distributed systems
- Binance listing soon, THIS IS A GUESS (integration test already ongoing)

Cons
- BAT as competitor
- still super small mcap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6vrlODdRgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying low marketcap is a negative for a good project

I wonder who could be shilling this coin?

Maybe that one discord that ran UFR to the ground? Could it be that they've picked up some new projects?

Of course not, everything on Veeky Forums is (((organic))), and this board isn't being controlled by a few thousand discords shilling their shitcoins. That would be terrible.

But at least the people doing this aren't exactly competent.

I'm a lead distributed systems engineer at a top 100 internet company that does AdTech. Specifically we are a DSP and we would never, ever use something like this. It is truly a retarded concept and, given its use case, why the fuck would anyone even want to own part of this blockchain anyway? Our runtime systems handle several million QPS and doing financials on a blockchain that can handle 7K QPS wouldnt work not to mention how inefficient and basically useless it is as a data store. We wouldn't even want our financials to be immutable because certain countries require use to have finite retention policies of such records.

But of course, not everyone is that stupid. Take care, or a mighty Imageboard Officer might spam you to death!

All this effort will pay off in the end for those who shill tirelessly, as they are awarded with valuable shillpoints for their contributions. Who knows, one day they might even become an officer themselves?

keep in mind, this kind of organized pajeet-tier shilling goes for 98% of the coins 'discussed' on Veeky Forums

DYOR
Y
O
R

Members have to be careful not to make a mistake in their valiant shilling, for if they do, they might get kicked from this holy ground of pajeets.

I've been looking into this recently. Seems like a super solid project, but I guess I'll wait until market stabilizes a bit before investing in it.

Kill yourself pajeet

DISCORD SHILLS NEED TO FUCK OFF

YOU FUCKED UP UFR YOU FUCKING RETARDS
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

YOU'RE DO MORE DAMAGE TO THE COIN INSTEAD OF PUMPING IF YOU FUCKING RETARDED PAJEET CUNTS

KILL YOURSELVES

The Pajeet is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Pajeet and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I SWEAR IF THESE RETARDS FUCK THIS COIN WITH SHILLING LIKE THEY DID UFR I WILL DOX EVERY ONE OF THE FUCKING IDIOT WANNABES

Kek

I wonder if /shill/ admins realize half their members are there ironically just to laugh at them? The UFR meltdown was fun to watch.

But even the Pajeet is organized: every thread, every post is archived and awarded its fair share of shillpoints. This way, their organization shall prosper for generations.

STICK THIS THREAD

Fortunately TRAC will be so large that they wont be able to fuck it up. They will likely misattribute the success of the project to their shilling though.

You retards relize that this shit has been shilled for weeks before your shitty discord discover it.

And to all of the discord fuckers: let the coin grow natually you retard, stop shilling it

Look at these brave streetshitters: Every morning they wake up, and bravely soldier on against threats of actual toilets and sanitation, all to gain precious shillpoints to feed their family with. If that is not the peak of humanity, then I ask you, what is? And though they may only number 80 at this time, they shall grow ever stronger, and drown Veeky Forums in a wave of poo that no loo shall be able to handle.

It wasn't "shilled" thats just natural people want to share etc

It's "shilled" when an orgnaised discord latches on to it and FUCKS UP the coins image by blatantly shilling like they did with ufr

These retards all bought near the peak and ended up fucking themselves too lmao

Gaze upon these divine commandments, for in no time at all, you shall live and breathe them.

wtf how do we tell these pajeets to fuck off, they are ruining the token's reputation

yeah forgive us, we will continue to give you your 30% revenue cut. It was dumb to even attempt an alternative to your system. Have fun with your massive amounts of fraud friendo. I really don't understand how someone who isn't collecting their 30% can see pic related as an efficient system.

btw ESC scales to 100k transactions per second.

yeah wait until EOM which is when the next round of announcements occur and the blockchain is launched

Unlike we westerners with our loos in stagnation, they shall not stop advancing. Every day, every hour, every minute, they further better themselves to spread their message.

They operate under a strict hierachy: The more poo you spread, the more you rise in your station.

Just buy AdBank, a lot better version of AdShares

Even now, they think of ways to further improve their operation. This creativity, this ingenuity, this spirit: can you really stand to hate it? Would it not be in your best interest to let them into your heart and soul?

ADST road map end at q2, so no thanks

hahahahaha, ADBANK is the closest I have ever seen to a pure shitcoin

>BAT as competitor

No true. BAT needs a custom browser, low ram computers can't even run it. Normies won't use the browser.
AdShares is a decentralized media buying platform which is not bound to any browser. The ads run in every browser, even on PSP ffs.
They aren't competitors, they are doing different things.

Also, fuck off pajeets.

And thus, I end my preaching. Whether you embrace the coming wave of poo or falter under it, nothing shall bar the way of the mighty Alpam. For we are legion.

low effort FUD

yeh no one is going to use brave

cheers, user!

discord pajeets trigger bump

> cheers, OP!
Saw it leddit

no reddit here, Ranjeender

I had a choice between this and AELF, I went with the china super corp platform for my February moon over adshares

>AELF
have fun with 302 mils market cap mate

can you get me an invite to the discord so I can tell they to fuck off and leaves adshares alone?

autism

Great now a bunch of pajeet scum are going to ruin what otherwise looked to be a decent coin.
Do everyone a favour and neck yourselves for the betterment of crypto.

>can you get me an invite to the discord so I can tell they to fuck off and leaves adshares alone?
Invites have been disabled, sadly. Now people won't be able to get into this great project anymore.

You're doing Gods work dragging these basement dwelling dregs into the light though user, keep up the good fight.

name of the discord? i need to report these fuckers

I'm only doing my duty as an user of Veeky Forums. Now it's on you guys to spread the message to every thread you see that's obviously shilling these coins so newfags don't fall for this shit.

/Alpam/

>welcome anon202
OH I AM LAFFIN

thanks user, you are doing the lords work out here

RIP me. Oh well, I was planning on leaving anyway.

thanks for the compilation

adshares is still a solid buy though, a discord with 20 losers doesn't really change that

You're not the only leaker in there. They haven't caught me yet. Be aware that they will probably switch from ADST now.

>Too bad he won't be sharing anything new anymore as we set up this vote to trap the pajeet that's been ratting us out.
You do know that I was only there for a week, right? And that this is the first time I ever did anything? That means you still have the original rat in your ship~

I'd wager that this user is probably right , and a siginificant portion of the discord are only in there to laugh at you.

God bless you user.

youtu.be/e6vrlODdRgQ
show me one example of brilliant advertising like this. fuck your cartoon clips.

This is gold but deluded AdShare-tards deny this. I repeat myself again: Just buy AdBank, a lot better version of AdShares.

F@ck off you cracker

holy fuck that ad, I don't even own any but just sold 100k

Look at the english of the Admin, though. There's no way he's a Pajeet, their grammar isn't that western. Stinks of a fucking Amerimutt shilling.