Just shorted with 10x leverage. See you at 4k

Just shorted with 10x leverage. See you at 4k

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/toYHiE
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are in for a surprise faggot

using black trading platform glgl

where can you short with that much leverage as an American?

asking for a friend

so you think its going back to the price it was in September. unlucky lad

Whaleclub

okay sir ;)

once it gets around 5k the miners have to pump the price just keep mining profitable

FUCK YOU INTERNET FROG

where can i find this math

>t newfriend about to get seriously just'd

BUY ATL SELL HIGH

>see you in the poor house sucking dick for $2

I'm trying to just hedge my holdings, so realistically I wouldn't use more leverage than is necessary

I'd use enough so that I still have my short position at 12k Bitcoin

then I'd just close my long position

In situations like this your can make more money when BTC crashing than you can chasing moon missions if you know what you're doing, just by trading BTC, no need to touch altcoins.
Why are you missing out on these gains? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).
Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have shorted (placed a sell order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC at x100 leverage you can sell 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes down, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $8000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC, that's a 2000% profit
I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. You can train using their testnet (free).
You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.
Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website being down like Poloniex does

Here's my advice for anyone who wants to trade on bitmex

1. Read the docs and make sure you understand exactly how the contracts work (both futures and swap), profit/loss calculation and how liquidation works. make sure you understand the difference between mark price and index price

3. Make some trades on the testnet to confirm your understanding of the contracts and the site in general

4. I prefer trading on Cross. it's very important to not trade too many contracts. I strongly recommend not to trade so many contracts that your are more than 2x leveraged. ideally less than 1x, at least in the beginning

5. 1x shorts are way to cash out without using tether/fiat.

Trading with leverage is a lot harder than most people think. By far most traders on there lose money because they use too much leverage, those that trade with x100 leverage lose all their money, so don't use that.

2 questions:
They accept only btc deposits?
Can i do a x100 with 50$ Just for the lolz?

I'm not trading on bitmex I'm from US and I'm not using a proxy

shill me a US exchange

1. Only BTC deposits, they are very fast tho.
2. Yes.
You just need a proxy at registration time, not to trade, but as you wish enjoy your capital gains taxes on US exchanges

Yes, I want to pay my taxes

now give me an exchange where I can short with leverage

Thank you, i Will try

>frogposting
>2018
the buy signal appears

Bitfinex

They don't have high leverage tho.
Just make sure you don't rush into it and you understand what you're doing, you will lose your money if you don't, this isn't as simple as buy and hold.