Pajeet Teeka has spoken

Got this PB email today...
H-he m-must be r-right....

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT346998#AST76297
steemit.com/bitcoin/@harleymechanix/scam-alert-teeka-tiwari-usd1-000-000-bitcoin-giveaway-online-cryptocurrency-training-webinar-scam-alert
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he charges quite a bit for his newsletter, i dont see him risking that over false info

or he thinks its all over and he going for one last money grab and running.

so what are the 3 coins

how would it benefit him financially by setting a timeline..it literally limits him to a few more months of credibility if hes wrong

Crypto fortune tellers are a new thing

Betting on this. Just look at the wording on that email

What are the 3 coins?

This.

He's always baited people with flashy words. I also think we'll see a huge bull run again. 350k though? Yikes.

1 is neo

What are the 3 coins?

One is LINK... justsayin

Bitbean digibyte and eos

Fuck off Rajesh

IT S FUCKING FAKE

rlc and zencash are two imo

How do we know teeka is legit though?

eth, neo and ???

>3 in particular
Those are obviously BTS, DBIX and DNA cos they're my biggest bags. I'm gonna make it, the rest of you are fucked.

(((they))) obv fudding and shorting the shit out of crypto right now so they can buy cheap and go tot the moon

tldr: i'm comfy

ada

Can someone confirm if this is fake or not?

eth neo xlm

> smaller cryptocurrencies
I don't think he's talking about big marketcaps here, probably his bags that bring those big sexy candles.

AION then

i get all his emails. like 15 a day.

Is this real or not? Post your screenshot of the full email

please be real please be real please be real
i just want to make it mommy

One has to be a privacy coin, he loves those. Probably Monero.

It's real, I've watched the video.

secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT346998#AST76297

No one posts the entire thing
This is fake

He said smaller cryptos. Are u dum?

>trusting a pajeet, ever.
steemit.com/bitcoin/@harleymechanix/scam-alert-teeka-tiwari-usd1-000-000-bitcoin-giveaway-online-cryptocurrency-training-webinar-scam-alert

Do the opposite of what he says.

Teeka is banned from wall st for being a pajeet scam.
I wonder how he got info.

yes you can get from wall street. and als be banned from knowing all people you worked with for years.

the state of humanity

Yes, a known scammer who is banned from wall st. and most likely not welcome is receving insider news worth possibly billions of profit.

What is more likely, this story or the fact he's just doing marketing?

ever heard of friends?

Can confirm. One is fucking Steemit, which is almost unacceptable, lol

This is legit - I received the same.

ETH
XLM
XRP

he is doing marketing for his paid newsletter but the shit he is saying in the video is true.

I don't know if he is banned from working at wall st. please provide proof. but he knows a lot of people that is certain. and few he will fuck hookers with and talk about inside info.

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

He's referring to Bitcoin Cash, ETH (fuck knows why) and probably Dash or some other mediocre shitcoin

reminder that if you listen to teeka then you will have a positive gains

no he means neo. look at his newsletter you dumb idiot.

neo is having a lot of certified ico's this year alone.

NEO is a shitcoin, even more so than ETH. Bitcoin Cash will be enabling OPcodes in the coming months which will squash these shitcoins once and for all.

Cindicator may be on of them. He predicted 5 bucks it’s at 0,17

Wasn't there a post recently where he said there was a token involved with banks that he said had been flying under the radar so far? What was he talking about?

fuck really? could it be GVT?

It's XLM

can't tell if troll or just completely retarded

>under the radar

He said SMALLER market cap faggots. U all dilution or what. Small would not constitute top 20 idiots

he also said xrp was little known in a webinar.

>350K
>Pajeets literally panicking into hallucinations

Holy fuck only on biz would "handful of smaller cryptocurrencies" include ripple. This is why faggots lose money, they get attached to a coin and any with any speculation they automatically think they're talking about their coin. Pure blinders on.

saved

smaller than btc.

This was from his first webinar fucking faggot. beginning of dec. i bought xrp at $1 and sold @ $2. all the boomers know about xrp now it wont be one of his smaller 3. but in his video he said xrp was small and no one knew about it. it was #3 at the time. kys. fag if you missed it the first time.

he shills a single shitcoin and sells his bags, lmao

huehue he picked monero when alphabay went down. neo when it was ans. anyone that followed his picks through 2016 or up to late last year have been rolling in profits. thousands and thousands of percent profit.
get out of the space, your newfag opinions arent welcome.

can somebody for the love of god post:

- proof this is legit
- what are the 3 fucking coins he's talking about

He gave me some hope
Bullish af

Neo steemit
And the other one?

WTF is steemit? Can't find this shitcoin.

Also, it's not on the Jan report in long nor short term holds. LOL

Its trash. If you think a commenting system is valued at not millions but a couple billion... then I don’t even know what decided to look like

More than likely its going to be a pick of BTC,LTC,ETH,XMR,NEO.

You could probably search into each one and try to spot the insider volume.

BTC i would say is confirmed as you can see a whale literally grinding retards apart and eating all their panic sales.

LTC is a ??

ETH is a 100% you can see a lot of giant entries into it.

XMR had one giant entry into it

NEO is a ???

EOS is a no no

He’s definitely talking about Stellar

>What is Facebook

he's fucking indian so dont believe him.

just trying to scam ignorant fuckups out of more of their money

It's gonna be the 3 coins on coinbase, BTC LTC and ETH.

Yeah this guy is fucking with you all

Is this from PBC? Jesus christ some sources please

Hmm I have to search it, I found it a few days ago in some documents

>wall street
>april 2
>huge influx of money
Has to be a bitcoin ETF.

And I don't know why but my fking ID changed 3 times in 2 minutes

But the documents were from IBM, where I also found this. I think Bitcoin will continue dumping, but 2018 will be a great year.

No, retard, he said 3 undertheradarcoins that will outperform btc
So, yeah, not btc
Fuck you and coinbase normie

No one cares about xmr
It's gonna be neo + 2 more we don't even expect

these old reaction and old pepe...
something not right, this is the kind of stuff that spooks me. oldfag pics, im spooked

Confirmed for the most retarded post of all time on Veeky Forums. Here's your (((You))), friend.

Unironically a million projects have major milestones around april the 2nd, so you really can't predict this one other than scanning the volume and candles for each one and spotting institutional patterns hiding in the charts

NEO
AION
STEEM

>tfw trailblazer

/comfy but I still see BTC at 5-6k

trx
xvg
xrp

>buy my bags:the newsletter

so the whole premise of this 350k projection is based on Goldman Sachs opening a crypto trading desk by april 2nd.

is this true? I thought it was bs

I honestly think one of them is AION. It might seem silly to you guys but my inner gut is really telling me that they are going to become real fucking huge really soon. They are literally bridging all different block-chains together, which p much means their success relies on other blockchains succeeding.

> Nuco foundation
> Github starting to get exposed, updates daily
> Telecom partnership confirmed, they are just waiting out to clear out all technicalities before announcing it (they are based in Toronto, try googling what telecom providers are based in Toronto)
> Planning a world tour including Johannesburg, London, Tel Aviv, Korea and shitload of Chinese cities

I'm all in AION at ~4800 SATs, and I'm not even sweating it will bounce hard. Time will tell if I was wrong tho. DYOR.

This guy gets a lot of shit but has he ever been wrong?

why would I invest in this shit considering I'm all in ARK

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk

No, he has not.

ALSO, IT IS NOT SOME EVENT OPENING UP.

2ND APRIL MEANS ROUGHLY 800B OF INVESTMENT MONEY WILL FLOW INTO CRYPTOCURRENCIES.

NOT SURE WHY HE INDICATES THAT DATE, BUT HE 'HAS INSIDER KNOWLEDGE' SOMEHOW.

HE WORKS HIS ASS OFF, IS A PAJEET BUT I CAN NOT DENY HE HAS BEEN RIGHT ALWAYS