$7650

>$7650

Americans are waking up early from a night of bad sleep. It's starting to really tank now. How low is it gonna go today?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Under 5000

It's going to be a race to the bottom

Fucking get to 0 and be over with

Then we can start finding the next ponzi

If it breaks through 7.5k support, it's a free fall from there

11k by noon. 14k by noon tomorrow. Now is your chance. How big are your balls?

will be interesting. every 100$ down has a lot of resistance now.

bottom could be close.

always remember when it goes the opposite direction you have to buy all these btc sold at current price for a higher price.

In six hours the market cap of the entire board will be half of what it is now

"30k by January 2018. Don't miss out on this moon journey. BUY BUY BUY" - you probably in december

>tfw you've lost so much money that you enter an ascended state in which you will never sell and do not care about the red

We're in for a sell off if we see this hours candle end below previous support of 7,540. Get ready for some killer deals.

tfw 7500 lvl is now support
funny how things change

whales keping it steady at 7552.

This is where I am at.

Now is the time you begin to trade since you aren't emotionally vested in losing. Your brain should be more logical now.

Do you have any legitimate reasoning behind this I could say this about any milestone doesn't make it true....

7400 looks like new floor...

Previous support was 7540 from a few days ago. What's your reasoning that it isnt?

Lots of resistance at 7300.....

blame normies

Elliot-Rodger convergence looking strong at 7250

Breivik-breakout likely crossing 7150

Kek TA roasties on suicide watch

Cobain-solution indicates exit at 7000 as long as mouth remains open and shells are loaded into chamber.

You can't fucking predict crypto mate

Oslo-Chicago singularity will cross 7055

Strong pitted-wall structure appear on the charts, I don't see it dropping below 7k.

What was the main reason for such fall in the last trading hours of friday? Some concrete data or just panic?

GUESS WHAT IT JUST BROKE THOUGH :D

Crab16 algorithmic analysis with Clam228 permutation indicates hyper-spatial convergence in the n-dimensional z axis passing 6788.9999999999999999999999997 then full recovery to 18k overnight in at least two alternate timelines, but unlikely in our own.

People slowly waking up and realising that they own actually nothing and wanting real money.

>$7,726.73
Not 7.5k.

Not on gdax?

Where you see dis

Trump-dump incoming if we go below 7

These armchair analysts are fucking hilarious. Been wrong on every count for months, trying to predict the bottom, and they still try to take a stab at it.

Woyak-posting = merchant psyop. Dont fall for it.

kek

the china news is kill it

This guy gets it.

cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks

first China than US
crypto is dead

Crabs are people! Clams are people! LEGIT OR QUIT!

these fucking witch doctors pretending charts are goddamn chicken bones. how our dumb-ass species hasn't nuked itself is some sort of cosmic dark joke.

uhh do i dump my neo bags? shit

holy shit look at this mental ill Canadian's twitter

I have a hard time believing fud this powerful is real. If it gets confirmed that will shut down recovery for months. Jesus.

>has not yet succeeded himself
>yet wants to teach others and help them to succeed
>despite not knowing how

Some type of living, breathing, bipedal cancer.

it's on every major news outlet in the US also

>has not yet succeeded himself
Phil's loaded he could have retired but keeps scalping cos he enjoys it - and the teaching side.

what are my chances of switching to the 18k timeline if I kill myself again

Fake fud gets repeated on us news outlet all the time.

the charts arnt bad but these tweets are still the rambling of a crazy person, guessing 30somthing neckbeard king

Fucking glass handed burgers

tired of this constant low effort fud

haha i dont sleep, i just sell all day and night

>He knows.
>Quantum suicide, then dump it in 2^256 dimensions.

lmao