Marines! Report In

Marines! Report In

faglord, you should use the other thread with the RIDDLE

I AM SO FUCKING SCARED

Proud corporal reporting in

If link dies, do my hopes and dreams go along with it?

AQUA MARINE reporting in!

Any developers have any comment on Jonny Huxtables theory that Microsoft Cryptlets is a confirmed implenetation of chainlink? It seems convincing; the JSON schema matches exactly, and it's descriptions of adapters exactly describes what chainlink does (not to mention the constant referencing to SmartContract we all knew about). He just posted it to reddit.

if link dies we all die

Just bought another 1k :)

Not a developer, but since Sergey said it himself, I think it’s true.
Reallllly hope btc tanks even more and drags link down with it so I can buy as much as fucking possible.

I'm just waiting for the fiat from my old house's bond money to get into the exchange.
When it comes in I should be able to get another 1.8-2k

Got in at 6k sat, what to do guys? Sell ?????

Sell quick before it goes to 1sat and NEVER goes up again.

Bought 16k today, up to 20k. Now the moon mission can begin.

Never lose hope

which?

Still pretty comfortable. Trying to find a job so I can buy more link.

bought some more last night to a meme line, sitting cozy at 100k now

what is this and why is the writing pajeet tier? I've heard very unsubstantiated rumors teeka is gonna talk about link is that what this is?

fake clif high report about chainlink

impressive

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

I've lost so much but can't bring myself to sell my linkies....the fud is getting to me marines. what if the economy does collapse and crypto is worthless?

you are a MANIAC

Then crypto is the least of your problems. Remember why you got Link in the first place. It's the one project that can bring worldwide institutional adoption to crypto in one fell swoop. You don't want to sell a piece of that for 40 cents do you?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA