Just bought another one @762 on binance did I do good

just bought another one @762 on binance did I do good

I dunno, you got in right before the bounce but I feel like it takes more than just one bounce like that for trend reversal
I still don't feel safe
it feels like buy walls ae artificially keeping the price up so whales can cash out
notice how the walls move down as soon as they are touched, really bearish sign

I don't know man I think everything's gonna tank today

how low will eth go though

>how low will eth go though

as low as your mum

Kek, yes. You made a bag holder happy. Don't kill yourself watching it drop to sub $100

who the fuck know anymore

Why are you asking Veeky Forums ? Nobody here has the power to affect the market or any insider knowledge. It's just a bunch of self-important NEETs who think they have it all figured out.

might be or not ... not worth it i'd say

>sub $100

easy, son.

no you're retard, God doesn't love you, you will burn in hell

The harsh truth. Crypto will have at least an 18 month bear market from an optimist view. More likely between 24 and 36 months. Etherum will not survive it.

You're fucking retarded, stop pulling numbers out your ass

Skelly called $300 a bubble. So less than that.

I had 17. Had...

Wew lad.

Coinstrodimus over here...

No, just aware of the next bitcoin reward halving.
And regarding mETH, it is no rocket science to see, that it is a shit product with uncountable flaws with one selling point, erc 20 token ICOs. And the moment any regulation will tighten the rules for those, etherum is kill

/thread

ETH is going sub $300 real soon.

>ICOs only selling point
Brainlets like you need to be necked

>implying any serious company will rely on a decentralized unsecure buggy network they don't control
NEETs need to get jobs to see that the end goal of every business is centralization and a monopoly. Crypto shit isn't helping reach any of those goals

I bought 2.5 more at the same price OP.

We did alright. It will probably dip a little bit more from here but the bottom of the crash is soon. I'm in it for the long haul and didn't want to risk missing another dip.

Alright, I sold. The bogs should call in the pump any second now. You're welcome.

I hope you're not serious, this is literally the bottom

buying 6 neo's myself. god bless brother. these prices are ridiculously low!

BTC is set to blow up to 10k soon, ETH will follow. So.. I guess?

on a side note.
tether is about to beat eth in terms of volume
Have fun buying the dip meth heads

Yes, we know a lot of crypto investors are pussies. Thank you for reminding us I guess.

>uber
Decentralised transport
>Airbnb
Decentralised accomodation

Don’t you see that the sharing economy has taken over? It’s all about low overheads these days and being a good middleman

don’t you see that the sharing economy has taken over?
>nUUB
Kek likes to tell you something
> It’s all about low overheads these days and being a good middleman
True till December 2017. Partly true for the Soviet Republics of Eurostan. With increasing interest rates, outsourcing becomes more expensive than centralising.
>AirBnB
>über
You realize, those are centralized companies owning the balls of their agents running over applications controlled by a centralised company. It may look decentralized, but it isn't

tfw bought ETH at 1070 and Veeky Forums told me i did good

This. Distributed =/= decentralized. Why can't people get this abstraction through their fucking heads?

his mother haha

HOW COME NOBODY'S BUYING??

WHEN THE STOCKS DROPPED TO ZERO THE COMPUTER DID THAT AUTO LAYOFF THING TO EVERYBODY.

WE'RE ALL UNEMPLOYED!

nobody knows. if everything rebounds, yes. but the risk atm isn't worth it. it is more likely to tank this week w bitcoin hitting 5k

>catching falling knives
ebin

Eth is the only serious crypto to succeed btc. How is this even a fucking question. Eth is only going down because BTC is dragging it down, yet eth held its value for longest. This is the first time eth is staying lower than its Dec ATH.

ETH will overtake BTC in terms of volume this year. Or I will eat my dick and help myself to McAfee's leftovers.

Brb,
ERC-20 tokens
Smart contracts
POW>POS

Now is the time to buy or forever hold your silence. We have all seen ETH is easily a 1k coin.

>Skelly called $300 a bubble.
source?

skelly also sold a shit ton at 7$

but why is ETH losing to BTC in sats

I know this feel my 1.48 ETH average is about 1085 Feelsbadman, my 60 ICX average is 7.9 it hurts user please tell me this isn’t the end I half want to invest more money but am so tired of watching things drop and have already invested more than 12% of my net worth in various coins all of which are down at least 30%