WERE SRS THIS TIME SRS

WERE SRS THIS TIME SRS

Fake news. Stop spreading FUD to damage my savings.

Bro this is in multiple places. I am a bit skurrd but my iron hands are welded shut regardless so. Fuck em.

lmao it's not fake

Not FUD, I’m laughing at this shit and at my life because of how bullshit like this has fucked me so hard. I just woke up and am down another 20% for the 30TH fucking day in a row

Chinese internet already blocks everything. lol the chinks trading coins are all using vpns

cute girl

>fake news
it's on almost every news channel

b-but what about VEN numba wan china coin

buy signal
dont fuck this up guys

Listen to this user, don't be the guy who sells at the bottom again.

Desperate Hodler. It's not fake

>ban on foreign platforms
>foreign
Oh hey so it's China being China. They always ban foreign stuff which is getting popular but isn't powerful enough to fight back so some businessmen with CCP connections can get rich.

Expect Chinese knock-off exchanges popping up soon.

Lul
Fake news, the chinks are retarded if they think they can fool us twice

My portfolio says people believe it. A lot of people weren’t around last year when they did this shit before

Don't be delusional friend. We are going nowhere but down fast. Chinks are dumping hard every night as well as heavy market manipulation by cme.

Remember me telling you this, 5.5k is a real target. If they break heavy support around there we are going to 3ish thousand or less. Sell now unless you are a retard, sit in fiat ready to buy the crash.

Dafuq man, we are over asia bans and it didnt work. Proceed to next part of plan ty. Owowowo USA bans. Innovative. Comon man, proceed to next part again. Or just use the time to get in.

People who buy into this stuff are the same who bought BTC at 19k. If you dont have over 110iq to begin with, you will get burnt, i mean that as a way of helping.

>ban all
>including

It is all manipulated by the kikes. Next time we enter bull market they will post things like "ban lifted", "more organizations like amazon approve of crypto", "buy btc to buy other alts it's trendy again!", "financial expert predicts btc to hit 80k EOY!", "buying btc means buying clean water for niggers in africa!". I've seen it a hundred times already, it's disgusting but also very predictable.

this is a big part of the reason i dont buy chinkcoins, the other reason is because i dont trust gooks

Kikes are influencing media but it isn't all them. There is alot of other Fud, as well as CME futures. And chinks dumping every fucking night. I sold like a strong hand and am comfy as hell, don't care if I lost 10 percent. I'd rather have most my money than none at all because we are fucking done for