Bitcoin

Hey folks. Im a senior analyst for a top wealth management company in HK. We're currently sending out a newsletter to our clients that Bitcoin has "returned to mean". Bubbles are never a one-time scenario.

Not posting this to boost btc(I know that /biz has the collective market cap of less than 10m). This is the most fun crypto board on right now. I'm not even into Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/bofa-to-decline-all-cryptocurrency-transactions-on-credit-cards
theverge.com/2018/2/4/16971666/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-jpmorgan-chase-bank-of-america-citigroup-credit-card
cnbc.com/2018/02/02/jpmorgan-chase-bank-of-america-bar-bitcoin-buys-with-a-credit-card.html
coindesk.com/report-bank-america-jp-morgan-ban-credit-crypto-purchases/
cointelegraph.com/news/western-union-blocks-cryptocurrency-related-transactions
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep dreaming m8

are you friends with Swiss fund manager?

No. Fund managers have more leg room to spew bullshit. We don't manage a collective fund but rather on a individual basis. We have no room for bullshit.

when are the chinks gonna save us? you guys fucking own crypto, retarded mongs keep crying because daddy wall street but it's you noodle dicks that are playing this right?

No we like to watch you suffer
Like a kike on a pyre...

post proof or larp faggot

oh ok then it makes a whole difference

>Veeky Forums has a collective marketcap of 10 million
Veeky Forums has at least a collective marketcap of a 100 million

Playing you is kind of correct, but not really. They have the collective desire for crypto to continue it's growth without any hiccups, but what you guys should know is that all these "whales" are connected to each other through different groups and even powerful/wealthy individuals that don't even engage in crypto. They receive good/bad news 2 steps before you and act accordingly. As far as I am aware, they don't even sell at this point, but the information leaks to people with smaller stakes who can immediately cutlosses. These people are the ones truly affecting the market. Fyi. I'm not in these crypto groups. My boss is.

The Dow is going up today.

Even if your LARP is true, which is it not, you're heavily implying that 'wealth management' companies, along with hedge funds, investment trusts of all kinds and central banks are generally correct in their investment decisions, which they are not.

Yeah we never are on a technical level. What they don't teach you in school is that we rely hell of a lot more on market sentiments.Pseudo insider trading almost.

>The Dow is going up today.
wew, futures -257 currently but were as bad as -700s yesterday. maybe you're right

Hong Kong doesn't use ASOP phones. Bad larp.

What are you talking about? I bought this pixel 2 in the US with a china telecom sim in it and it works perfectly fine.

how do you determine "return to mean?"
what do you do to measure market sentiment, and what is your take on crypto market sentiment, equities etc?
how do you evaluate 'fundamentals' of cryptocurrencies?

thanks

china mobile*

> hey gys I am so totally not interested in this so I wrote a whole post about it

nice chinaman, or are you white?
yeah it figures, asians are like that because filial piety extends to business families. this was actually in my mind the past couple of weeks-- why would they kill a goose that hasn't even laid its eggs? sure 20k is big and all, but it only lasted a very short while, and could only mean bigger things to come
thanks based chinaman/expat, i didnt sell but growing in sats

follow up, so why are you in biz anyway

I just used "return to mean" as it's a meme that's constantly posted here. We obviously did not word it that way. Market sentiments is quite difficult to measure qualitatively as the average individual. Our network (most specifically our bosses and clients) is an incredible, arguable the only, resource where we gather information to implement. Ofcourse this information is coursed through me and other staff in our office before we take any action on it.

By "return to mean", it is the amount of money that is about to flow into crypto again. This is referring to wealthy non-"crypto people". Crypto "whales" will forever hold and never stop talking about crypto.

I am half Japanese, half German.

You are the master race

Will BTC go as low as $1000?

Will it really moon as high as $1million?

Will if do both?

Do you have jap or ger cock?

>half japanese, half german
You mean full axis.

Not sure how low it will go. We are however advising to start buying now. (Tomorrow to be exact).

Hmmm..in the middle I guess? 6 inches on the dot. Sometimes a bit more when I'm feeling extra frisky.

What do you think about CHAINKLINK?

Hi there Douglas, didn't know you posted on Veeky Forums

The mean is well below $1000, liar.

How many half japanese half german senior analysts of a top wealth management company in HK can there be, right?

Douglas fucked up, but we thank him.

Ever worked in UK hedge fund circles or u only ever HK?

why do you hate your clients?

u again
tell me what to do now

Thanks. Do you know how high this will moon? Is 100k usd possible?

Pull out go flat like I said yesterday.
Then buy after the hearing.

Guys, he looks honest.

I hope he's right.

lol i see this dude every day at lunch
how to best monetize this awkward arrangement?

>Our network (most specifically our bosses and clients) is an incredible, arguable the only, resource where we gather information to implement.

so it's a circlejerk full of yes men

>By "return to mean", it is the amount of money that is about to flow into crypto again. This is referring to wealthy non-"crypto people".

jej, how is that gonna work when "wealthy" people see BTC down 50% from peak. Everyone outside cryptos sees that as total and utter failure, a bad investment. Even if what you say is true, the "mean" is something like $1k

That's not him. Anyway what German or Japanese guy has the surname Chan? kek

>We're currently sending out a newsletter to our clients that Bitcoin has "returned to mean".
We're looking for a way to lure them into a trap so we can take the other side of their positions.

0/10 larp faggot
Anyone with half a brain is not going to catch this falling knife.
We've still got too far to go to start trying to time the bottom

go flat?
go fiat u mean?
think hearing got rescedueled to valentines day?

Not me haha! And I am not douglas. I know 3 other german/japanese that are in wealth management in HK.

I'm not larping, but OK. This hearing is going to be good news. Think circle and robinhood. This comes at a time when the US is actively trying to bring down the barriers to entry for casual investors to other investment venues. KYC is about to become more stringent then ever before though.

>This comes at a time when the US is actively trying to bring down the barriers to entry for casual investors to other investment venues.

The "barrier to entry" was never large in the first place, hindered only by transaction times and exchange fees. The US government hasn't really done anything to affect it, other than formalize their rules and force everyone to put crypto gains on their taxes so they can get their cut. Meanwhile, major US banks are banning crypto purchases with their cards:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/bofa-to-decline-all-cryptocurrency-transactions-on-credit-cards

theverge.com/2018/2/4/16971666/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-jpmorgan-chase-bank-of-america-citigroup-credit-card

cnbc.com/2018/02/02/jpmorgan-chase-bank-of-america-bar-bitcoin-buys-with-a-credit-card.html

coindesk.com/report-bank-america-jp-morgan-ban-credit-crypto-purchases/

cointelegraph.com/news/western-union-blocks-cryptocurrency-related-transactions

In the past week it's become much harder for the "casual investor" to get BTC because his bank won't let them use their cards. They have to use a third party service like Paypal or Moneypak (no WU, who banned it last year).

Talk about upside.

End of year prices.

OmiseGO

I'm not talking about crypto. More specifically seed funding. High risk/high reward, but with more stringent regulations.

$1500 OMG eoy

That's just typical venture capitalism, which is nearing it's peak as investments become increasingly risky (the maximum risk being a new *coin). We're nearing the end of the cycle on this anyway.

I'm gonna redpill a bunch of you get rich quick motherfuckers here with some knowledge. This faggit OP is not to be trusted. I was with a group of crypto whales that originally went into this game to overturn the system. Unfortunately a lot of these "whales" have over time sold out or have been killed by fed reserve JEWS. It's not just a meme, the kikes really are terrified of crypto.
I have a bounty on my head as well because I'm tired of the constant manipulation. I refused to sell off my coins to help plunge the price down to below $5k and since I hold over 30,000 btc, they're pissed at me. I'm sick and tired of these fuckers taking up all your money because they don't want you in their playground.

OP here has been tasked to get you all to buy high, sell low. It isn't a joke. They know that the small investors will buy in at any sign of recovery, they sell their coins then the price will dump even more. Don't fall for this trap. Do not buy back into the market till weeks end. Do not give them any more power.

boomer nigger kys

damn, so they're really playing 4d chess with the billion dollar target group that is Veeky Forums

the FUD isn't just here. But as stupid as this sounds, /biz is probably one of the best place for inception of a rumor that spreads like wildfire across the tubes. Faggit OP comes here and says the price is going to rise tomorrow, /biz spreads the rumor, by the time the /biz virus has mass infection of it's cancer, they're selling and everyone else is buying. Just so they can dump again on wednesday and pick it up cheaper by friday and take your money.
Just fucking hold, or wait to buy back in. They'll never push it down to zero. Thats where they lose their power.

>/biz has the collective market cap of less than 10m
... but how is that possible? I see more than 10 millionaires post their portfolio every single day!

How'd they find out how much BTC you have?

requesting proof of 30000BTC

Because I was stupid in the early days before gox and opened my big mouth. I also sold a lot of cocaine on silk road and acquired a metric shitton of btc from it. I am no huge whale by any means, I know guys with way more bitcoin than me, but they are all gambling that weak handed faggots buy high, sell low so they can keep the common folk out of the game and they can control the entire market. Big money is buying in over the next month. They coordinated fud by paying off the chicoms, the SEC and others to bring the price down. Jews will stop at nothing to control all the worlds wealth

>buy beetcoin guise trust me i kno what i do

Someone's been watching hollywood movies and tinfoil conspiracies a bit too much lately haha. The biggest crypto "whale" I know is a 55 year old Japanese dude who could not care less about crypto and its impact on the world financial and political systems. If you want to get away from the "fed reserve JEWS", you just simply "invest" your wealth in hong kong or singapore in which there are certain ways you can declare them as a non-taxable expense. 0% capital gains tax, 0% inheritance tax. Not to mention other off-shore tax havens where you can easily declare them as a LOSS, and not deal with the IRS ever again.

Also, you guys LOVE mentioning Jews and how much capital they control. You guys really have no idea how much the Chinese have in undeclared wealth. It is fucking insane. I have absolutely no doubt that the top 1% Chinese has magnitudes more wealth than the top 1% of Jews. Just quite difficult for them to get their money out. Especially if it is dirty. (Which they mostly are)

>(I know that /biz has the collective market cap of less than 10m)
What are you talking about? You think there's no one on here who has more than 10m?

Yes. There is no one on here with more than 10m

And this is what the kikes want you to believe. How many threads have you all read in the past month where people were screaming BUY BUY BUY ? That we are in "return to mean" phase? That's them attempting to fleece those who cannot afford to lose their investment thinking that it's safe to get back into the market.

You are all krill in their sick little game of controlling the worlds wealth.

so ur stand would be?
hodl?
tether now and buy back in two weeks?

If what both of you are saying is true then any buy this week wouldn't be too bad though right?

yeah its hard to imagine someone on a Filipino vagina tightening forum to have over 10m.

he knows too much. dump it to zero

wow, wouldnt that be a movie of our life time, who can out "jew" or "chink" the other one??? im really curious. chinese vs the jews in the game of trying to ass fuck the other one in the most jewy way possible

The chinks are already "jewing" the world. Look around.

>Senior analyst
>return to mean

"returned to mean" oh yeah fuck off I read returned to mean at 16k,15k and so on, its going to hit about 4k boys, if goes less we are all fucked.

> They have to use a third party service like Paylpal or Moneypak
Could this be good news for payfair?

Better chinks than jews, I think we can all agree on that. I fucking despise jews but Im completely okay with chink overlords

Banks still let you buy crypto with wires, they just don't want you doing cash advances with credit cards by buying crypto and instantly reselling since its illegal my man

>Bitcoin price BOOST

Not unless they get blacklisted too. Banks all see cryptos as only a way to launder money so they want no direct ties with them.

Depends on the bank. Check the links, they're all either moving to require wire transfers be through regulated exchanges or have some sort of other paperwork being done. The hammer is dropping on it all.

Please visit mainland china (except shanghai,shenzhen) and see if you'll reiterate your views again. Mainland China is fucking scum. Especially the new money. "Money can't buy class" could not be more evident than in China

Alot of the rich Chinese you speak of are those that have emigrated around the world many generations ago though. They're very different from new money mainlanders.

No. Mainland Chinese new money is a shit load of money. Chinese migrants may be well of on average compared to non-migrants, but the wealth is definitely with the mainlanders.

what are your guesses where this whole crypto thing is going in the mid/long run? do you think it can replace fiat in the near future?

nice that means i own 10% of all of biz marketcap

Are Chinese retail most interested in stocks or crypto and is that changing? Thanks based chinaman!

Also, does the decentralization of crypto appeal to the Chinese market? I’m trying to gauge if they might prefer not having a massive centralized state. Thanks again!

I don't see crypto replacing fiat at any point in the next 10 years lol. Unless one is establish by a central bank or a dominant private bank.

Although I'd say bitcoin is not valid as a currency, it is such a proficient store of value. This is the reason why Bitcoin is the ONLY crypto asset that can justify its current valuation and even $250,000.00 assumptions. Other coins like Ethereum, yes, it may provide more value in the world of crypto, but it's real world productivity and value contribution simply cannot justify its valuation. (i.e. piggy-backing on bitcoin's valuation, which we see today)

I suggest all of you to read An (institutional) Investor's Take on Cryptocurrency by John Pfeffer. It's a long, but fantastic read.

>1000$
No
>milloin
Absolutely

>sponsored
>gasoline powered portable generator

>nobody will notice their money is missing

tits or gtfo

Damn all your posts on here are retarded

Hey guys, Senior Investment Supervising Assistant here.

Word on the street is, B.T.C will be heading to $5,000 dollars in the next 3 hours.

You've been warned.

>UPLINK CABLES READY

>This is the most fun crypto board on right now
For larping.

> A senior analyst for a top wealth management company in HK sending newsletter about BTC
Give me something more concrete than that OP.

Hey user, CNBC here. BTC is going to $0

>I'm not even into Veeky Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM