Sit down user, we really need to talk

Sit down user, we really need to talk....

Listen, I heard on the news that your internet money isn't doing too well anymore. I remember, I told you I would love you forever and held you so tight that day you told me you bought a "dank amount of BTC" when it was cheap, but something has changed and the feeling just isn't there anymore... I still love you but I'm just not IN love with you anymore okay?!

I think I'll be okay though, I heard Chad invested in NVIDIA, a real company that produces real things and has real cash flow. Listen now and don't freak out, I think I'm going to stay at his house for a few days and work through my emotions, I just need some time, I'm not ready for a relationship right now, I'm still emotionally sore.

Bye user...

kekd.

NO NO WAIT IT WILL GO UP AGAIN

Kek

>mfw dank amount when it was cheap
>mfw whore thought i said 15 at 6900
>mfw 6900 at 15 actually

JUST'd again

Oh hey user, I think I'm ready to give us another chance :) Chad's investment P/E ratios were crazy high anyhow with limited chance for capital gains and low dividends.

>If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.
That's Warren Buffet, bitch. Now pack your rags and GTFO.

she needs space

this

>doesn’t know futures
>nvda Down 3%
>keep mouth shut
O-o-ok I-I-I love you.

As soon as she leaves change the locks and caress my sweet sweet monster box of gold 2009 uhr American eagles I never told her about

Needs to make space for chad's cock.

K, bye.

Betas and their oneitis...

I'm so lonely I wish I had a gf :(

lel

neets thought they'd end up with the girl and the money

this isn't a movie kiddos

Easy, just wait for the market to recover and laugh at her face when she tries to return.

Or you can invest in crypto projects that companies like NVIDIA invest in, like MATRIX, and still make it

Gl to NVIDIA when the miners start selling cards.

girls arnt this nice

they just fuck chad behind your back and you have to find out yourself.

oh, and they make sure to cheat when you become auccessful too

This is going to be an awesome crypto

honestly i'd let her cuck me just for the novelty of a thot showing even a vague understanding of these things

Bump