Fellas, I discovered this forum through a friend on Facebook. I bought Bitcoin at $16...

Fellas, I discovered this forum through a friend on Facebook. I bought Bitcoin at $16,000 and now it is falling and my "friend" has stopped responding and isn't answering my phone calls or texts.

I want him to return my money or else I will file a suit against him in a court of law.

I will be stopping by his workplace tomorrow to have a friendly chat with him. If he agrees then I will not press charges but if he doesn't then I will go for everything plus interest and damages.

I imagine a lot of people here are in a similar situation and I am wondering how they have handled this.

Thanks in advance

Even if this wasn't a LARP, you need to learn to do your own research.

I handled it by waking up, masturbating and releasing my greasy load into a burgerking cup, browsing Veeky Forums, drinking my wakeup whey protein shake for maximum gains. Then going to work after briefly glancing at my crypto portfolio.

>I want him to return my money or else I will file a suit against him in a court of law.
kek, you're a dumbass, take responsibility for your own money and actions, if you invested into something with so little research that you bought near the top of a bubble then my condolences but fagging up court systems with your faggotry is fucked

How much did you lose, OP?

>I bought Bitcoin
*you* bought bitcoin

Too stupid, don't believe you're seryouse.

in the slim event you are not larping, you should kill yourself.
Wait, you should kys if you are, too

i wish it wasn't a larp

Listen here, he contacted me first and told me he was rich off this after I liked a photo of him with his new car and asked where he got it. It was a brand new Dodge Ram for those of who care to try and find him.

He told me that it was going to $20,000 and I threw my savings to buy it so I could buy something nice too. I am not down and out by any means. I work a steady job but if he never told me to buy then I never would've bought. Why should I be responsible when he sold me on the idea?

I am even fine with him splitting the losses, to be honest. But if I lost a lot, he needs to lose also. It's only fair.

faggot

So if you had made mad gains, you would have given him half? Because, you know, it's only fair!

Cunt dyke

when that front patch of hair goes, does he die?

0/10 Larp
or
10/10tard

>But if I lost a lot, he needs to lose also
larp confirmed

maybe he killed himself

You're a little bitch, you made the call and fucked up

>even if this wasn’t a larp

OP is is bigger faggot than usual. Impressive.

You will get laughed out of court.
Or maybe the first lawyer you talk to abour it.
Be responsible for your own actions. He didnt force you to do shit. How fucking old are you? 2??

Something similar happened to me, except my "friend" told me not to buy bitcoin at $200. FFS. You cost me money cunt, you owe me fucking money cunt.

Joke post. Original poster is a pussy who deserves death. Take your own licks you fucking weakling

I came here for a similar reason initially but soon realised these people are all fucking retarded. Fun to watch though and quite addictive.

Anyway, the friend who recommended I buy in was pretty understanding. I don't think he was used to confrontation though as he was stuttering when I approached.

Regardless, he agreed to pay me back half of my initial investment without much argument.

Just state your case clearly, don't raise your voice, but make it damn clear you can and will if it gets to that point.

Good luck. This market is one giant scam. I hope you get your money back.

Thank you for the only reasonable response in this thread.

I know which warehouse he works at and I know a few other people that lost money on his advice. We want to talk to him rationally about reimbursing some of our losses based on how much money he's made. We don't want to take this to court.

I like the guy but what he's doing-- going around telling people to invest in highly speculative investments-- is not right.

All the best.

would you give him all your profit?

if not, kill yourself

Go and try suing him. You'll only lose more money. Learn to assume your mistakes.

>Why should I be responsible when he sold me on the idea?
your a child, by your own admission

You too mate. Its disgusting really.

Its one thing buying in of your own volition but these people are essentially marketing a scam using flashy shit that only the 1% will ever get from what is essentially a gambling scam.

Good luck and don't settle for less than what you believe you're entitled to.

Sue!
Lose money and time.
You deserve it.
Then kys.

dude you did not get scammed, YOU decided to put money in, now your going to extort your 'friend' cause the market did not go your way. you must be an absolute retarded prick to think it could keep rising. please take responsibility for your actions!

it does sound like you are willing to scam your friend though

>it does sound like you are willing to scam your friend though
How can I do this to get my money back?

You have literally no case

>He told me that it was going to $20,000 and I threw my savings to buy it so I could buy something nice too.

And it did you stupid fuck. LMAO

Yeah but it didn't stay there for long.

why are you forcing him to sell at the lowest?
just cause its low today it can rise tomorrow. you have not let your investment mature. you are blaming others for a mistake you made. you don't have the fortitude to HODL.

please detail why you think he owes you anything? do you know he sold?

I don't know if he sold or not but I lost money because of HIS suggestion. How was I supposed to know it wasn't going to stay at 20,000? I've never invested before in my life. I don't know about investments or things of that nature.

Then BOOM everyone's all about Bitcoin. So naturally I jumped in. Who else should I blame except the people that told me it was going to $50,000?

Wait but you said you asked HIM how he got the money to buy his car.

He told you it was from crypto (Fact) and
It was going to 20,000 (Which it did)

When did he tell you what to do with your money? He just told you two facts and you acted on your own violation and fucked up by not selling.

first off - please accept some responsibility, you said you haven't done anything like, now you have, you are an investor!

you haven't lost anything until you sell. if he is still holding, you got what you paid for. ie. you bought 1 bit coin, you still have 1 bitcoin. he did not scam you. you going to sue him cause it took a dip? Do you have some kind of contract that covers, length of hold? Or any contact at all. He could theoretically hodl until it went back up to the price paid, however long that takes.

It just seems that your making the situation worse by demanding that it was totally his fault, have you never heard the term buyer beware?

yourself

lets put it this way you, buy a new car, drive it off the lot, it takes a massive dip in value. is this the car dealers fault? you got what you paid for.

lets see if racism is profound. are you asian?
you're stupid in any case.

Nice LARP, but if it wasn't, I could magically tell you who you supported for US President in 2016.

shitty larp
gtfo faggot

>I am too retarded to do my own research so others are responsible for my actions

yeah well maybe you are right, it is wrong to mislead the mentally deficient...

funny thing is this is how leftists actually think

cunty leftist

Very funny. You're going to be calling me a cuck next, right?

>entitled to
faggot leftist confirmed.

low IQ too. my guess is 81

cunt will suffice - can't be a cuck if you can't get a girlfriend you faggot

I have no idea if you let niggers fuck your wife, or if you have a wife, but your politics are pretty easy to flesh out, but this is a larp, so it's all bullshit anyway.

dude, i tried to help but you are a fuckin KEK

please leave here

not KEK
but (((((KEK)))))))))

op just shoot his dog.

cuck. take responsibility for your own shit actions. just becuase you didn't DYOR, doesn't mean you have to lose the only friend youll ever have

>I don't know about investments or things of that nature.
Take your loss like a man and next time educate yourself before you part with your money.