Tfw just bought 1.25 BTC at $7690

>tfw just bought 1.25 BTC at $7690
Glad I caught the bottom of the dip, time to ride the gain train

oh no nigga, what r u doing?

sell now and take your 100$

That's not 3.50

t. me when it was at 8200

just keep buying the dip, you guys r going to make it!

Yeah gonna make it to McDonald’s wage cucking. That shit really sucks. I did Popeyes and Wendy’s. Damn that shit sucked. Work 8 hrs if you’re lucky they don’t send your sorry ass joke. It’s so hot from flipping burgers and the fryer machine and the heat lamps. Niggers everywhere. Fat people everywhere. And fucking rude as fuck. Just an hero or become homeless. Live in one of the national parks and be a wild man is easier. Eat grass and bath in the river.

>he thinks he bought the dip

lel dont cut your hands at this falling knife

7550 on gdax!!!!!

I don't want go back to wage cucking with those fucking SCUMBAGS! I want to sit on my computer and make internet shekels all day.

see you tomorrow @ 5k

implying i havent made mad profit those last years lmao. stay mad no coiner ill enjoy my neet lifestyle

>im still up 600% on the year!
>im still up 500% on the year!
>im still up 400% on the year!

fucking hodlers.

$7,471

did not say u didnt, fucking faggot

well hes not wrong
btc was like 800$ last year
he didnt lose money only gains gone

6's withing the hour, any takers on when we see a 5 print?

i'd say tomorrow at the latest

See you at 6k OP

>sold at 13k, more than tripled
>not really happy because I planned to get back in
>crypto is deyud

If we could speed this along to the bottom, that would be great. A sharp dream-shattering dive and then we can all get on with our lives, or what's left of them.

>losing vast gains is acceptable

exactly, just get this shit over with, i've already accepted that it's dead, seeing a long red dildo all the way to 0 would be fun.

>OP already lost $300

Btfo

7299.99 and still going down. nice buy at 7690 op

>$7178.65
OOF

literally gambling addict's mentality

Oh boy I can't wait for the real suicides to come when it bounces to 30k

You haven't seen the real shitshow goys

have fun riding it to his true value... 1k

But everyone is clearly monitoring it to buy back in
Don't have to hodl to watch

People like you "monitoring" are buying the bull traps and selling lower, until they give up and the last bull trap is actually a huge bear trap

cool strawman

>thinks he got in at bottom

Nope. First time I've put fiat into crypto since October 2016 (in part GBP / USD has had a nice run so far - overshot I think given the political risk).

If I'm wrong I still made £120k profit and if I'm not I just bought back new entrants' holdings with their own money because he who dares wins.