This has to be the absolute bottom

This has to be the absolute bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody is buying and it's slowly going down.

I'm sorry user, it's going down to 1k. I'll finally be able to own a whole bitcoin when it does.

It`s not even there closely yet

We can go deeper

beginning of fear stages, the rubes are onto the game

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

And the first guy to start buying will make it snowball - order books are thin as fuck.

You guys are alright. Don't look at the BTC chart.

>Tether audit still to be released from US Gov
>Bitfinex audit still to be released from US Gov
>ETH integer overflow bug still yet to be reported on
>China actually looking to ban crypto because they've realized the implications it has on their power
>All others countries slowly starting to realize the implications

This isn't even a bottom user. This is the ATH compared to what is about to be released.

even if it was, it takes a long time for any recovery. people don't buy bitcoin for any reason than to see a profit. if it's stagnant or has been falling, nobody is going to buy except eccentric rich people who don't care either way.

bitcoin probably won't survive very long, but crypto should have some new hype in summer or next year for sure.

>ETH integer overflow bug still yet to be reported on

Congrats, you're a retard. That overflow bug has been dealt with a long, long time ago. The pyramid scheme retards lost their money because the smart contract code was using an old library where the fix wasn't even used.

>$7455

$7300 here we come.

look again

>bitcoin probably won't survive very long, but crypto should have some new hype in summer or next year for sure.

This 100%, unless crypto gets outright banned it's going nowhere but up in the long run. However, a new coin will surely replace buttcoin and this will confuse normies

The absolute bottom is still far lads

Alright then cool. Still can't make up for the other things that will bring this market even lower.

Oh god. Oh god. It's not fucking stopping.

Anyone feel completely paralyzed?

>read post
>7300

Didn't mean to link. That's not the bottom.

7311 is bottom so far kek

what the fuck, i was sitting on the streets for 5min and this motherfucker dropped like 300$

BOTTOM? WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!!!