Let me remind you guys...

Let me remind you guys. To those that are quite shaken by the "crash" and new fags: If you want to actually make gains from information you gather here, ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT /BIZ SAYS. The more FUD you see of a coin, the more you should consider buying it.

This is the time you should be buying bitcoin, and looking for whatever shitcoin to invest in.

Buy low, Sell high.
Goodluck, based anons.

whats that on her sun visor?

Well, /biz has been in full panic every day for a month. If you had bought any given day of that month you would be down 10-60%.

The fuck are you talking about? I am up 70% RIGHT NOW from this month alone.

>the more FUD Veeky Forums does the more you should buy

thanks just bought 500k BZC

better yet stop coming to Veeky Forums and do research about what's going on in the crypto world and what governments are doing about crypto

Also if you're investing in crypto planning to make insane gains in a month you should kys. Contrary to popular belief, your best option for short term gains is : Bonds>Stocks>Crypto. Yes, bonds offer a better short term average compared to crypto and stocks.

That's a portal where my dick will flop out from time to time for the wench to suck on it. Sometimes she doesn't even need to suck and I just spray my load without a warning.

good luck catching that falling knife :)

Nice RP.

XLM and AST

BITTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCT

lol

made me genuinely burst out laughing. I wish you good fortune

There's good advise here, but people just keep falling for posts posting hype or conspiracy delusions (I take some of them are memes though).

So, seeing this on biz means I should do the opposite of what you say.

selling it all right now

This.

The best and only advice that has proved time and time again to succeed since the advent of crypto is simply to hold bitcoin. I hold xlm.

Air freshener

Nobody buy BAT.

S-s-sauce

what have the girl in the picture?, it seems some dental stuff connected to the phone

Stfu larp

>88
>hitler comfirms

At last someone who knows something about trading.

keilah k i think