ICON (ICX)

S to shit on grave

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7v8hrx/smilegate_speaker_at_icon_summit/
tracker.icon.foundation/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mfw the market recovers, this will be one of the best things to hold.

>Trading in ETH

pleb spotted

witness how that is going to get instant raped. Stupid boy losing 1 million because he thinks the market would suddenly turn bullish.

>1 mil

>being this delusional
ether is superior to bitcoin in almost every way and you know it

if everything hasn't rebounded + reached plenty of new aths by end of 2018 i'll set myself on fire

Agreed, if 2018 isnt the year for mainstream adoption, well rip.

BTC broke 7500, its going to 5k btw

$5k has been the price target all along for miners and whales, I know this because I know people mining in Latvia.

2018 is the year of mainstream and regulation–which I think is a good thing.

>regulation
>good thing

regulation is a sign for big money that it is legitimate you retard.

If it drops anymore I'll have to buy more ffs

Cut your losses and buy at 5k. It may be a gamble, but hell, it's a smarter investment strategy.

Hello newfriend

>3.28
This doesn't feel to good lads

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT TANKING SO FUCKING HARD
KOREAN LISTINGS ARE COMING UP AND THEY'RE GONNA PUMP THIS THING INTO THE STRATOSPHERE—FOR FUCK'S SAKE THIS THING ALREADY HAS ADOPTION AND IT'S NOT WIDELY AVAILABLE IN POPULAR EXCHANGES IN ITS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND DESPITE THAT IT'S TANKING 20% HARDER THAN VEN
THIS SHIT IS TOO FUCKING OBVIOUS AS A BUY WHO IN THEIR FUCKING DELUSIONAL MIND WOULD SELL THIS AT 40K SATS

agreed user, extremely undervalued

Exactly. Just did my entry, because this is just criminally cheap right now. Easiest 5x of my life.

Where is the floor

Bought in at $6 and 7.30 and thought I was getting it on the cheap. JUST

1500 ICON holder at 7.80

contemplating some bad things.

Buy more on sale

i'll never understand that logic.

why would i possibly lose more money in a sinking ship? if it goes up, cool, but why throw more at it?

Because then your average buying price is much lower, so you'll be breaking even/turning a profit much easier

Because otherwise, if you don't believe it's going up then what's the point of holding your bags up to this point?

or losing much more money easier :), two sides to that coin man.

I can't. Don't wanna throw more FIAT at the moment - not betting more than I can comfortably afford to lose (might regret it EOY but I prefer the peace of mind).

And all my other coins are getting JUST'd almost as hard, so don't wanna sell those either

Ever heard of averaging down?

everything is tanking where the fuck are all you brainlets coming from?

holding literally any alt shitcoin is a suicide right now this isn't somehow exclusive to specifically ICX

but unlike most alts that will just die off ICX actually has a future. People buying now will 20x by eoy

Icon biggest loser because there are 700 idiots that hold an average of 70,000 ICX that got it for 1/50 current price. They are scared, and they have weak hands.

In a few months, this coin will no longer be suppressed by autisticos

Do you honestly think this won't go back to at least $10

this desu

hope that nigger sold all his fucking icx

Starting to feel that way, buddy, and I'm a huge crypto shill IRL, but let's face the facts now?

I can't think of a coin with more annoying bagholders. It is with great honor that I have the opportunity to spit on ICX's grave.

S

[font size=999]S[/font]

This shit is going below 3, isn' it?

Once BTC hits the bottom and we start recovering AND Koreans stary buying we're Golden

You know it

llol still on the koreans buying meme, as if they havent been buying all this time too.

pretty sure we all got boned. however, i will hold my 1500.

how long have you been doing crypto?

"doing crypto"

all of my LUL

long enough to realize I this is way past the HODL meme.

nigger you know what I meant.

okay, but what month/year

It's the same as with every coin atm, everything is dying

let's start to come to the realization that crypto MAY not return, lots of ACTUAL bans (not just FUD), SEC meeting could be entirely bad, etc.

i still have my icx

YES EVERYTHING IS TANKING BUT *WHY IN THE FUCK IS ICX DOING SO FUCKING BAD IN PARTICULAR*
THE ANSWER IS, AS ALWAYS, BECAUSE I'M HOLDING IT
I JUST WANTED TO CHEAT BOGDANOFF AND GET A FUCKING 10% GAIN FUCK'S SAKE NOW I'M DOWN 45% BECAUSE HE FUCKING DESTROYED MY MODEM BEFORE I COULD SELL ON THE DROP DOWN TO 60K I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING FUCK THIS LIFE

Yeah because Neo hasn't hit the ground, Ada as well, XLM,EOS, NANO, ETH etc etc... it's all dead, retards

end of march predicitons?
$4

you do realize that you don't have to make an effort to get people to sell their bags to you anymore; people are dumping like idiots
enjoy your jazz music from hell for now, partypajeet—but, when the rebound happens, you won't have a single one of my top-tier coins

you're never gonna make it user. stay poor

I'm never selling

jesus fucking christ it's down almost 60%

still sitting comfy with 10k ICX

see you all in 2019 with my first milli

feel so dumb, i bought at 9 two weeks ago

IT'S GONNA BOUNCE AT 4 MILLION GWEI BUY BUY BUY

im not sure were gonna make it man

the smilegate rep that was at the summit was a sham :(

Shill me this please. I've tried to understand what this does from their website, but it feels like a vaporwave.

elaborate

hope its false

none of these companies seem to confirm partnering with ICX

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7v8hrx/smilegate_speaker_at_icon_summit/

tracker.icon.foundation/blocks

So much adoption, one block in 2 weeks

Did they deny it

inb4 it ends up being a scam and chink coins will be all legit

Making your own DApps on their network will be released in April you retard

end of march predictions?

depends entirely on what the market will do coming months

3 DOLLARS