4 year anniversary with gf

>4 year anniversary with gf
>book seats at one of the best restaurants in town
>will probably pay at least 70euros for the evening

I am thinking cancelling it. Should i?

no

you should also buy her something nice

fuck off normie

Does she know which restaurant you're supposed to go to?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Man up and go to the place

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You should cancel it and become a basement dwelling neet because real life costs money.

either dorcia or don't even bother

Can I get sauce on that my fellow Veeky Forumsraeli?

sniffingspongbob.jpg

no she doesnt know anything it will be a surprise. its one of the top 10 restaurants in my city and she always talks how fancy and posh it is

LOL, 70eur ... that's expensive? Fuck off poorfag!

how'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

>best restaurants
>70 EUR for 2 people
Where are you going? McDonald's? If I take my girl out to a REALLY fance shit-dow-my-neck-and-give-me-the-bill kind of thin, I'm in it with at least 70 EUR PER PERSON.
Man up you homo.

>best restaurants in town
>70 euro

Where do you live? 70 euro for two is average as fuck, the best places easily hit 80-100 euro per person

>best restaurants in town
>will probably pay at least 70euros for the evening
Local Kebab shop isn't a restaurant

if pic related is GF, just go for a facesitting date.

No. It's a nice occasion to have a good time with your other half. Money well spent, not even that much.

i make that much in an hour lel

You can get fine food for about that price, dumb overpayers.

>70 euro

Y-you left off a zero r-right?

Jesus christ you guys would pay more that 100euro at a restaurant? I thought you liked money

Are you out of your mind? Do something nice with your girl once in a while. A good meal is really worth it, even if you have to feed on pasta for the next two weeks.

70 euro isn't fancy, the cost of having a girlfriend is that you have to waste money 3 or 4 times a year on her

you retard
get an introvert girl who doesn't like going out

Definitely, but not in places I would call fancy.
Also some things are just out of reach with a budget of 35 euro per person. A good wine alone costs around 30 euro, a good steak alone costs about 30 euro, you are pretending to make an entire meal with that amount

We euromeds and euroslavs are poor as fuck 70 euros may be like 7% of our salary.

Where do you live OP? Fellow Europoor here

She will eventually, after a couple of years, develop the urge to go out and do something. If you can't keep her entertained when the time comes, she will cheat on you.

LOL 4 year anniversary and you're worried about paying 70 Euros?

I go out for $500 meals every year for my anniversaries. Live a little, enjoy the evening.

>BEST restaurant in town
>70 euros
Where do you live? Senegal?

>people change over time :)
lol

>70euroes
didnt know you could reserve seating at burger king

ok fags ill do it. But no wine, just main courses and maybe water. ill let you know how did it go

>500

KEK

>eurofags hate burgers
>I spend 70$ USD a day on delivery for me and my gf
Now I see why your salt

I'd only pay that much to eat lobster at the Ritz. It would end up being cheaper too, £50 or so. Plus a good wine would add up to £70 though.

Are you poor or just tightfisted?

Sure you can, you just have to leave all the memes out of the picture and find a cheaper but good restaurant with some integrity.

why are you thinking of canceling user

>70 euros for dinner and drinks for two people
lmao hows life in poland you filthy slav

>restaurants

I thought you guys wanted to make money not waste it

stfu you dumb nigger, what's money if you don't enjoy yourself with it every now and then

What shit hole do you live in if the *top* restaurant is going to cost a whole 70 Euros for the meal?

Are all those fuckers who post their 300$ blockfolios here larping in this thread? Ignorat amerimutts can’t imagine that even in eastern part of EU 70€ is a lot for restaurants, not speaking about Ukraine/ Belarus and that’s only presuming OP is white and not some zimbabwe nigger

If you go out now you will miss the dip

You can drop that at a mid tier sit down restaurant like Outback.

>One of the best restaurants in town
>Only 70 euros for 2 meals

What 3rd world shithole are you from?

I spend 100 usd on sushi every friday :(

Ok why the fuck are restaurant meals so expensive then? Lets try to figure it out why the fuck should a meal cost 100€ at an average european country

Sometimes I forget how many autists there are on this board. I gave my gf a €1000 gift/trip to NY the other day. Whats the point of getting money if you're retarded and stay home 24/7

>paying more than $5-7 for food
goys.
Make your own food and on occasion go out to eat. I've saved thousands if dollars doing this, started as a teenager