My gf is not happy about this crash :(

fake and gay no ones falling for this again

Sell gf
Bad investment

This

So dump her and tell her to invest her own money if she's so smart

This op sell your gf to the armenian mafia to cover up your loses

We told you it was a Ponzi Veeky Forums now kill yourselves

DAE le all girlfriends are EVIL HA HA HA!

She was texting you this as she got rammed from behind by your bull I bet.

she's not supportive, toxic relationship, dump and hodl single-life till btc hits 100k then go get something more supportive.

Dump this birch before she cucks you. She will do it and use this as an justification.

oh trust me, it's very real.

Sage
Anyone who responds is a retard

FUCKING TODD

This

What a stupid bitch. The man does everything, and when it's time to cash out the bitch has suddenly grown some brain-cells and thinks she knows it all.

Post her nudes

>GF
>"WE" had 100k and "YOU" didn't sell

Get rid of her quick

>thinking op has a gf
probably his mom if he isnt messaging himself

Nice imagination my projecting friend.

>she's not supportive, toxic relationship, dump and hodl single-life till btc hits 100k then go get something more supportive.

seems true but to be fair op is a greedy dumbass so they r a perfect match

lol shit gf
dump her and hold
rub in her face in 6 months

This has to be LARP, no way OP is that hopeless

>then go get something more supportive
Not how this works buddy, unfortunately. Western women are fucked. Every last one of them

>We

Into the trash

>gf bragging about how she's going to tell her friends how stupid you are because of a crypto correction
why are you with this person again?

Jesus. An annoying heavy bag that text you shit
Just dump it

My gf is like hahaha I was right. And I go like: but you said I'm stupid for day trading and hodl was the winning move. And she's like Bob from Marketing did hodl an quit last month so he must have done something right that you have done wrong. Why can't you be more like Bob and less like you?!

I think I hate Bob now.

aghhaha dump that dumb slut and show a screencap when youre back at 300k in three months.

why do people reply to fake text threads? I don't get it.

she has big titties though

Did you gamble with her money, or was it all yours? Are you married?

>real conversations that happened

The only way to reverse the crash and save all of the coiners from their horrible fate is to...

Post your cunt gf's nudes in this thread.

>dat """dialogue"""
You watch too much TV.

>not using wealth to take advantage of the vast network of information gathering potential modern day technology has and hiring consultants to locate the best genetic and personality / trait matches for reproduction to continue a legacy.
>not getting in touch with Hollywood mafia to have a female clone created for you with pre-programmed traits ( risk of killtrigger preprogram tho )
>not using the millionaire/billionaire matchmaking agencies already available that find you a perfect match

I have a cousin who went to Sandy Hook and I assure you it really happened.

show penis with timestamp

Tell her to buy your game.

its real guys
My dad worked for sandy hook

Say "I was just kidding, I did sell."

And then dump her.

>if you're not with me on my losses you won't be around when I win

dump her

this

The pussy ain't worth her treating you like shit. Loneliness is better than being a door mat.

Drop that bitch like a sack of potatoes.

if real and it's your money then ditch the bitch

Dishonesty in a relationship. Bedrock of marriage.

At least he will feel alpha without doing anything to deserve it.

why do you lie, user?

goddamnit Todd

Leave her, too aggressive, a good woman should support his man

if this is real then holy shit dump her right on the spot please
what a fucking cunt
just dont panic sell OP its way too late now you better wait for recovery
give it 2 months top

Post them now!!!

What a cuck you are. And who is this bitch? Dump this quick if you still have some honor left.

>its another user posts a conversation with himself and gets 200 replies thread

the fact she even thinks this petty manipulation is appropriate and might even work on you (regardless if it does) you are a flipping cuck my dude

What the actual fuck?
Is this how relationships work now?
Not having a GF doesn't seem so bad now.

I think this is fake, but if it isn't and you're tolerating this, you are a bitch beta cuck.

BTFO'D

When you were partying i studied the blade
When you were having premarital sex i mastered the blockchain
While you wasted your days in the gym in pursuit of vanity i cultivated inner strength
And now that my money is crashing you have the audacity to laugh at me

Underrated post

>buy high sell low
This is why women are poor

Nevermind, you're a beta faggot.

the state of men nowadays.

I would fuck her ass until she shits with my big cock while she has to eat 100$ notes

Lol grow some balls you pathetic fuck

Now I know why people beat their women.

punished for greed, nothing to see here.

>f-facebook friends?

Oh it's 2009 again? Fuck off gramps.

I get where you're going with this, but how would that prove that the text conversation is real?

stop fucking larping todd you fucking retard!!
and GIVE ME MY HALF OF OUR MONEY!!!

fuck me, you're pathetic beta piece of shit you are gonna end up with dick in your ass, not even joking

dump that cunt immediately, as in right fucking now. if you are still together in 3 minutes then you are a pathetic cuck and undeserving of any concern

+1
Dumb that cunt ASAP

Ok so when your 25 is worth 300k in June
What she doing then? Apart from sucking your tip and calling you master

Confirmed for the real reality of sandy hook. My wife, who also doesnt give two shits about a crypto correction cuz hands o feminine steel, works at sandy hook.

Ok poo face come back 20k eom fucking turbo brainlet nigger brain damaged cunt

doesn't matter

Have you seen how beta this guy is? His cunt gf would pretend this never happened and would just go shopping with his money

gfs are the heaviest bags one can carry
they even annoy you by texting you. jeez.

For fuck sake, if this is real then can't you just tell this entitled bitch to fuck off. And then punch her in the face.

this

this

1.5/10
women are stupid, but they're greedier than most men can ever dare to be. they will sugar talk and pander to ur faggotry in hopes that it will hit the moon, they "believed" in you all along :^)

oh, and user, i believed in you while everyone scoffed at you :( can you halp me pay off my CC & student loan? PLEASEEEEEEE

Now imagine you tried to get your boys hood rich when shit was just starting to blow and btc was 14k+ and on the way to 19k. Now day ones are ringing my shit sending death threats and I had to relocate my moms and move from my old spot, all while losing paper due to the concurrent dips. Taught all my niggas how to eat and the shit backfired so hard guess this is what happens.

This better be fake OP
Otherwise you are just plain stupid and you will never make it with this gains goblin by your side

>work
If it really is her money as well, go on yobit and begin rolling the dice right now

this

shieeet... work in secret man. you tried to do good, but this is how normies act. usually when u know and believe in ur work, u keep that ONLY to yourself untill you accomplish it, then u can talk. some weird hebejebe voodoo tier way the universe works

PUMP AND DUMP

FOLLOW THE MARKETS ADVICE FOR YOUR GF

Dump her, really, gold digger detected

And post the tits

Drop the cunt.

>larping this hard
stop.

you are too naive
i only told my dad and were both /ironhands/
my dad wanted to get my uncle into it too but i specifically told him this is our shit and financial stuff like this can always backfire and then youre the ass

Mad real

>we

her value wont bounce op

Just shit out another Skyrim port and you'll be fine.

Women are bad with money anyway

nice, thats real blessing having a family on board with iron hand that you can jerk each other off with. but really, having a senpai member that won't b bummed out and be all negative in the process... and will reap the harvest together with when the time comes is a true form of blessing. best of luck user

"we had"

How much of that money was actually hers?

>hodl while I'm selling goy

I know this is fake but on the slim chance that you're not larping here's what you do. Tell her you were joking around and that you didn't loose any money (make a fake blockfolio with 100k usd). Then once she see's you rich and trys to suck your dick dump the bitch right there on the spot and post her reaction. Also post any tits if you have them.