The only reason to fear the end of Bitcoin is if there's a better competitor. Cryptocurrency is absolutely here to stay...

>The only reason to fear the end of Bitcoin is if there's a better competitor. Cryptocurrency is absolutely here to stay. Its success is absolutely inevitable

He's unironically correct tho

he actually is right though. The kid is a retard, but blockchain/cryptocurrency inevitably will have a large place in the future of our lifetimes

this fucking piece of shit jew told said if i dont become a millionaire im basically a fucking retard. well dickhead im losing money every minute that goes by fuck you

blockchain and crypto aren't the same thing idiot

sure if all the governments disband and all the jews die tomorrow

AKA Stellar
The convergence between XLM and IBM is upon us @ 6 Feb
Let one be indistinguishable from the other

where did I say they were you fucking mongoloid? cryptocurrency led to the birth of the blockchain

>tfw when bitcoin goes to zero this kid will be broke

I guess every cloud does has a single lining, huh

God that kid is pretentious

only weirdos in the darkweb need cryptocurrency
there is no use case for it in normal society

"Only idiots deals in absolutes" - Obiwan Cryptobi

Pretty much ANY coin is now a better competitor in pretty much any regard.
BTC is just a long lasting meme.

another one cucked by the finster

>being this retarded

Yes go... I mean guy, Federal Reserve should control currency.

>cryptocurrency led to the birth of the blockchain

moron crypto is just an implementation of blockchain tech. yes the tech will remain and big banks are already transitioning to it and creating their own implementation. cryptocurrency itself is a meme and only bubbled because of the potential of the underlying blockchain and lack of any alternative implementations until now (inb4 btc, eth, ltc are different. no they're not)

this but unironically. banks are already launching their instant-pay shit like zelle which makes crypto redundant for normies

I unironically support a FED rather than headless amateurlets dumping and pumping and either going broke or to the moon every other minute.
BTC is full of old elites, druglords, human traffickers and who the fuck is satoshi anyway and who says he isn't compromised?
I love naivety but this is going a bit too far.
Buying chewing gum at the grocery store with btc when?
>never

well prove me being wrong bimbo. no sane business/individual will use highly volatile asset

no, of course not, chinks and their asic rigs should control currency...

bunch of morons

>inevitable
Yes I know it too. But what about real regulations based on banning all exchanges in china and other countries? What about moving the crypto to the black market from the governments, so it is criminal in future? Will people get scared and stay away?

It's good to have other forms of wealth besides just the FED money with the student loan bubble going to pop and all this other inevitable shit that will eventually happen all depends how long they'll try to keep it from exploding. Even if you can't fully support cryto, it be wise to have other assets when shit finally hits the fan.

This. I own crypto, but the companies I like are like a handful among 1500k different shitcoins.
Diversification is the basics in investing, tell that to biz user.

there is a better competitor.

it's called the US dollar.

I don't think the rich realize what they are actually wishing for when they say things like this.