What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Bitcoin.

Nothing. Hoping this goes to $0.05 so I can scoop up 500k

>tfw req is 50% of my portfolio

Absolutely nothing. The market decided to crash so it imploded with it.

The entire market you ((dip))shit.
Governments are banning crypto left and right because people are whining about their lost gains and scams.

crypto user, it's over i hope you sold everything

>tfw my entry point was 30 cents
>comfy as fuck when it reached 1 dollar
>didn't sell any because I got delusional

It will probably never hit even 50 cents again, what a devastating feeling. I really thought I would go to max. 5 dollar at the end of the year.

same here

5 dollars by EOQ2

We got troned guys except this will recover when mainnet goes live the value will be free of btc

pussy, get out of crypto now or you are gonna end up with nothing

>having this despair at fucking february 5th
I could tell you REQ will be $13 by december 15th and still you wouldn't have the patience.

Everything

I hope but I don't think so.

I won't sell below my initial investment, I would rather ride it all the way to the bottom and forget about it than to sell now at a loss.

Of course I would have the patience if that would be the case, the thing is though that the future is very uncertain and with bitcoin dropping this hard I very much doubt we will see $1 this year again.

>It's 100% of mine and I went from $50,000 at the top to $8000

Should mention that my initial investment was $10,000. Why did I go to sleep yesterday, fucking binance has no stop-loss option so now I literally lost money.

Don't fucking sell

I swear to god you guys love cucking yourselves as much as /r9k/

I'm down so low that I'm just going to hold. Bought at below ICO price and took enough profits to buy food for the next 6 months.

The only way holding would be good is if the market would actually recover. I don't see a point of recovery in the near future though.

What are some dates that might change the sentiment? Tomorrow is the american cryptocurrency news. Then what? Will people suddenly massively buy back into crypto or something?

but binance literally has stop limits

Idk man but alot of suicides are coming if shit doesnt go back up and those suicides will make btc even rarer causing it to go up btc will go up with blood

I'm retarded then. How do you use them?

Why don't we all start using ETH as our main currency until FIAT pairings are fully integrated into exchanges?

Blood for the blood god!

They introduced stop-loss a little while ago. There are tabs alongside the limit order tab now.

>coin that you were interested in but was above your entry point suddenly is dirty cheap
is there a greater feeling?
hope it gets to 0.15, then I have no problem going all in

this. mayor pumps came from btc/req

Normie coins such as XRB, XRP and REQ drop the hardest because the normies have the weakest hands in crypto (even weaker than americans). However, when the market bounces back they will rise insanely fast.