GET OUT

Crypto is 100% pure greater fool investing.

This is nothing new, its just the same old bubble in a new format, it is to millennial what PnD penny stocks were to Generation X.

Except for the few early adopters driven by political ideology, nobody who bought into it actually cares about anything excepting getting back MORE REAL MONEY when they sell it. Remember back in Decemeber, nobody cared about what utility any of this shit has, or why anybody would ever want to use crypto over all the other transactional methods that have been around (and work) forever.

The problem with greater fool investing is that it depends on constant hype about recent price growth.

Once you have a 60% downward drop, that hype is gone and nobody wants to buy in anymore because nobody believes this has any actual value. People will dump hard and move onto the next greater fool hypetrain.

Don't delude yourself with the notion that you're gonna hold and it will eventually go back up. There is no reason for it to go back up whatsoever as there is next to ZERO adoption. Its not like the dot com bubble because even during peak dot com bubble computers and the internet were widely used and rapidly growing in adoption. Crypto isn't.

Get out now if you're still over your initial investment.

Damn that chick is sexy as fuck. Name?

this
>muh crypto is dead
>implying btc and others havent recovered from 60% drops
just give us the name OP

Best attention whore pic i ve ever seen. Perfect body and cute face.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

And pennystocks are dead now?

Screen cap to laugh with biz when Bitcoin is 25k in March at how brain damaged you are

I hope we will laugh hard about that....i hope.

If you don't know who she is youre underage

nice blog faggot

you're larping
or
completely don't know the staff.

Don't they use GOOGLE in whatever shithole country you guys are from? It's literally 3 seconds work.

Sauce on the girl? How can I get a body like hers? I've been lifting a lot but her waist is smaller than mine :-(

squats and oats

this kind of thread being spammed here is the most clear signal to buy you will ever see

The only way out is through

Holding and will buy what i can

post feminine benis

Bela Fernandez on yt

100% chances of photoshopped cellulites
t. not even a roastie

just came 100k

how many arabs do you think have paid her to shit in her mouth

>photoshop
every single attention whore roastie on ig/tumblr/etc is photoshopped

>Fernandez
La creatura de las americas...

Circle just bought Poloniex. So there goes your theory.

Quality brap post

Not that cute after all. Weird face.
But still perfect body.
Thx user.

is she white?
she looks white to me
but her name is spanish

Try to remember what continent Spain is in, bud

She's half Brazilian half Britbong

Bitcoin recovered because it wasn't yet exposed to the common populace & thus had much potential to grow, it doesn't have that sweet advantage this time.

hmmm that explains the light skin but very dark eyes (not common at all among whites)

STPeach definitely has this

On a side note, why do people make these posts, what is the motivation?

>started end december
>tfw I was the greatest fool of them all

How much WAX Tokens to tongue her brap hole?

because once you learn to watch for lordosis posing then you can't take these dumb roasties seriously

When crypto is down
>”ITS OVER GUYS SELL

When crypto is up
>”ITS A NEW PARADIGM”