VeChain = ScamChain

“easy 10x by March bro, no doubt. buy, sit and HODL, VEN is revolutionary. PBOC partnership, Jim Breyer bra”

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT MONGRELS SHILLING ME THIS SHITCOIN…ABSOLUTE TRASH

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/report-china-cutting-access-to-overseas-crypto-trading-websites/
archived.moe/biz/thread/5942204
reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd/posts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying scam coins made by slit eyed asians
only asian coin that proved being worth a shit was NEO so far

Literally every top coin is down at least 50% from ATH you fucking mongoloid.

What is the big deal, it shitted itself together wit btc...

Go neck yourself,pajeet. Everything's bleeding like a whore in Seville at the moment. Wait for a few more weeks/months and then talk again.

easiest buy ever, now we getting rich every day

fuck u fag. VEN is suppose to be mooning rn. idgaf about a market downturn. this is shitcoin.

every coin is crashing you autistic nigger retard

Vechain shits harder everytime. Fucking piece of shit.

Would expect a normie crypto noob whos never had a job to understand Vechain desu op

Going to buy hard at the bottom. Crash lets a poorfaggot like me get in more before the next normie FOMO explosion

When the VEN fud starts back up I know recovery is right around the corner.

I was at my house sitting by my desk staring charts as Bitcoin was tanking. 13000.. 12000.. 11000.. 10000.. 9000... 8000... 7000.. I couldn't believe the atrocities my eyes were exposed to. I was at the point where my portfolio was gutted in half with my life savings. Being delusional, I really thought it would recover, but no. At the 5000 mark I just couldn't take it. Falling into severe depression I thought there was only one way to escape this suffering. To end my pathetic life. I go on Ebay and order a helium tank with a mask. Of course my TenX card was declined, so I had to pay with FIAT. The moment my order arrived I began the ritual. I put on my pathetic mask, connected it to the tank and turned on the valve. After a few minutes I feel the dizziness get to me and then I fell unconscious. I was stirred back into consciousness as someone entered my room. I could hear him turn off the valve. I began to gain consciousness completely and started opening my eyes. I saw a man in a black tuxedo, it was the one and only Sunny Lu. "It's not your time yet roundeye. Buy my coin and I'll make you rich. 2018 big things hehe below your mind." He disappeared in a cloud of smoke and all that was left was a pile of rice on the floor.

Wow biz is filled with fucking morons.

>Assesses Value in USD
Off yourself

This is the most normie post I've ever fucking seen. I unironically hope you kill yourself over the 6 dollars you lost that mummy gave you for lunch money. Have fun selling the bottom you fucking pussy.

ok please actually kill yourself, better yet sell now and hate yourself for the rest of your life in 8 months you impatient faggot

coindesk.com/report-china-cutting-access-to-overseas-crypto-trading-websites/

Yeah which is great for Ven. Other blockchains are being shut out.

Also news very soon. If it actually details government uses then this was coordinated FUD.

I dropped my bags last night made almost no profit from this shitcoin.

The VEN mooning is over and the price will go under 3$ and then you will see a shitstorm

So China won't allow Chinese people to not use Chinese exchanges. Please tell me how this is a bad thing?

ayn rand doesnt give a shit about your kind (((poor)))

Which is why China are in bed with Vechain - A company based in Singapore.

It fits with the rumor of a Chinese state backed exchange being ran on VeChain. Some user also pointed out that they can't use digital RMB because it isn't allowed Smart Contract functionality which is where Ven fits in.

China no want no public blockchain you deluded faggot. Pepsi Kid hea: dats why ven had to sell 1 million tokens for funding. Dem partnaships dont mean shiet and Chinkman China say no no. Chink scam westerners again and again

Could this be what coke boy meant when he was talking about a phoenix rising from the ashes?

He was actually talking about a herpes flareup. People with AIDS get them and they're very hot and intense, and sores can last over a month; which was another of his """prophecies."""

It's very common among larping faggots.

i need a 2x just to reach my initial investment now

Go Waltonchain, proven product, 3+ smart cities in China & Korea. Patented RFID with integrated blockchain.

But vechain has got national level partnership with an unknown city and 0 Chinese news media to back us up bro do u hate money
We are a counterfeiting bar code scanning coin, it’s the revolution!!

Lmfaoooooo if u fell for vens shit gains in the first place

Where is that guy who said he would make a collage of all the FUDDERS from biz?

Lmaoooo at national level partnership when China just went in dry on cryptos saying it won’t tolerate it anymore

Is it March already? Damn.

I think CCK is an insider but him predicting the crash is bullshit or it's actually China crashing the market and VeChain insiders know because it's going to be the Bitcoin of China.

The latter is an insane conspiracy theory. The reality is VeChain was on a downtrend and he was saying that it was going to go lower before it went up and then the market crashed. It was coincidence and nothing more.

He is a Ven insider or viral marketer nothing more. Probably.

Still don't know why the shills believe some swedish backwater company would care to shill this, and Breyer already dumped his bags.

Lol at shitcoin ven
It had 0 news articles from any major Chinese news media to back its claims about national level partnerships and today China just confirmed there is no such thing as a partnership with cryptos by going in dry on cryptos and banning them altogether.

I wonder how shills are gonna make an excuse about this? “Mhmmm time to buy this tasty dip”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ven thread full of retarded walton shills who refuse to ever make their own thread? Yep, things are just about back to normal. Expect recovery soon.

xem and others.

why are you guys so desperate? the entire market is shitting itself right now lol

just swingtrade like a pro or hold it like a man and go do something else with your life meanwhile

The final masternode required for fully operational ven network was secured two days ago. Then china ban on all foreign exchange yesterday.

Shill detected
He made the same type of post trying to make people hold on to the bags or buy more so that he can sell his bags and let’s not forget the coins devs themselves been placing since December

Scamcoin as fuck

The hell are you talking about.

The walls were never filled btw
They were taken down by the devs when hype increased to sell at a later time
these walls still exist and do u know what excuse shills made for these walls? It a whale accumulating for nodes don’t worry just buy theoufh the walls to get rid of whale

>thinking shilling on Veeky Forums makes any difference whatsoever.

Volume won't go up when walls are cancelled.
It could've been intrading, sure, but your argument is retarded

LOL, sell :D this is one of the few that actually would be used in the real world, you know, where actually things get proper value

Lol you clearly haven’t been on their shit telegram group
They tell you to spam it and the telegram group was cancer
Every single post was about moon etc
0 intellectual talk and instant bans if u question it

are you autistic? every coin and their mother is down right now. you blaming it on biz just shows how mentally retarded you are

>literally bought into chink government coin with no whitepaper
you have only yourself to blame

Sure, I don't care though.
I believe in DNV GL. Please sell and fuck off, your salty tears will be amazing to witness in a few months

Another major dip incoming hahahahaha
After the senate crypto hearing, expect a larger ban and the normies exiting leaving bitcoin worthless once again, same goes for “MUH NASHONAL LAVAL PARTNURSIP WITH CHINA EVAN THO THEY BAN ALL CRYPTO HARD IN THE BUTT”
Fucking small penis chinks and their women jumping on white brah cock

People who fail at life always complain about others, and NEVER make themselves responsible for their actions, Veeky Forums in a nutshell in these past few days, they don't know how to think critically with their own brain, so they dwell here bitching about their miserable life and how is not their fault they are losing a ton of money... Self accountability something these retards need to learn

jim dumped his infinite bags on you LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's really bizzare. I mean look at He is losing his mind while both crypto and the stock market are crashing. Literally everyone is getting JUSTd in both crypto and traditional markets but he is so salty he can only see Ven.

You're so worked up over this. You need a new dose of soy it seems, you turn into a right diva without.
Never trust chinks, easy.
You can however trust Europeans who work with chinks all the time that they will keep them in line. DNV GL plans to get all their customers over to blockchain using Vechhain... so yeah, there's that. Bigger than PBOC in my opinion

100 threads about a certain coin gaining partnerships and was still low and can go up like ethereum etc
This coin was so heavily shilled that any normie would fall for it

Temptation, “it isn’t the fault of the sinner, it’s the fault of the sin”

Fucking small dicked piss colored chinks with their women jumping on white brah cock
Truly cuckold race

What about, I don't know, read the fucking white paper and take your own conclusions, how the fuck were you the fastest sperm...

I pulled out long ago even before the crypto crash beguntbh
I just hate them because of how hard they shilled and banned anyone who questioned the shitcoin on the braindead telegram group

Oh fun fact this coin got no white paper

Revolution!!

Their Non whitepaper looks more like a whitepaper than most top 100 coins, that's how sad the crypto space has become... Why are you even bothering making a fucking post if you pulled out before the crash, holy shit, that's another level of autism...

You are really annoying and sound emotionally unstable.

Good Luck cashing out VENconneeecters.

Sold the top thanks for buying my bags OP.

Because I like to put the shills in their place?

Hey hey hey
VEEEEEEEEEEEECHAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNN

So you are the social justice warrior of the shills? ahah. Man, cmon...

youre all fuckin fags. VEN IS SHIT

This thread is full of bait and you newfags are falling for it. Thought there would be less of you weakhanded fuckers after this correction.

Fine by me, the weak hands need to get out so I can buy cheaper, it's in the dips that the real money is made

Not a sjw
Just hate the ven shills in general probably because you get banned when you question the shitcoin

I think I hate XVG more tho because they’re much bigger fahgots who shut down people that question the shitcoin

Holy fucking shit. You are batmanBey0nd. I thought you killed yourself.

Dude, why do you even care, that's what I find fascinating, just let them be, if you think they are delusional and wrong, just let them get organically fucked, why make a post about it? It seems you are filling some kind of void by doing this

wouldn't expect a submonkey like you to even understand his humour you baited piece of degeneracy desu senpai you thicc faggot

ICX holders got rekt way harder than Vechain holders in the correction, but ok

ICX is Korea. Korea number 1 in cryptos. ICX has products and own blockchain already. VEN has nothing. Wait till June for fake blockchain and for China to terminate all blockchain companies by then. EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED. NODE HOLDERS = BIGGEST BAG HOLERS. SCREENCAP THIS PAJEEEETS

Fuck off kid, if you don't understand basic fundementals you don't deserve the gains

Not like VeChain private blockchain already servicing its customers for a few months already, right YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

The same happened to me only I was buying on amazon not eBay.

I would reply but I know you're fudding to buy cheaper.

You're not white. You can't even write in English properly.

Agreed 100%. Just sold my Thunder Node.

thanks just bought 100k

I found the thread.
archived.moe/biz/thread/5942204

He is the OP of that thread back and fucking early January. Look at all of his posts. It's the same guy.

reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd/posts/

Is his reddit account. He was literally posting about committing suicide a few weeks ago. This is literally who you are arguing with. Compare the posting styles and what he talks about and how he talks about it. He can't even respond anymore because he got called out.

He has a problem with XVG now because that is what he went into after he weakhanded Ven. Holy shit dude how pathetic are you.

Who?

What blockchain? VEN is an erc20 token newfag. They have no product. They selling 1 million for research that they never had you deluded cuck because other companies are not allowed to fund them. China not backing anyon hahahaha. Chinkman raping you with tiny cocks. NO PRODUCT. WAIT TILL JUNE FOR "KEKCHAIN" TO GET EXIT SCAMMED FAGGOT.

Yep, you are trolling... see you on June :)

Hahahahahahaha
Lmaoooo at changing the topic when the truth is ven has been shit from day 1.

Stay deluded. There will be no VEN or VET or w.e the "rebrand" is. China already made the call. Dont hold chink coins.

*Sigh* Ok, I'm comfy with this chink coin, thanks anyway.

VEN IS NOT A CHINK COIN

It's fucking Singapore based.

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

Tren at 250mg / ml? Enjoy your massive swollen injection sites

confirmed natty retard lmao

YOU FUCKING CUNTS

Only just a wannabe though, it still got lots of falling % to catch up with WTC