Fuck, you FUDders

I'm gonna piss on your face: we're NOT EVEN CLOSE to a bubble yet. Most people still don't have any idea about crypto. We're still early adopters. The dot com bubble was 5 trillion at its peak, crypto is measly 500 billion. Plenty of room to grow. No real media attention yet. Keep in mind that the Wall Street wolves are now in the game. That represents a fuckton more money than the normies can bring in. Institutions will put BILLIONS into crypto. We'll have such a massive bullrun as you've never seen before. Any of your coins will grow AT LEAST by 50%. The only reason why the price is falling is because Jews use their complete control over the medias to FUD things they want to buy cheap. By selling now, you're playing into their hands. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Holding till the day TV stations are putting crypto-news-feed in their screen designs

We are at 'capitulation' but it is actually a tiny fractal version going towards 'bear trap'.

Next wave up after this correction is going to be epic.

>look at dotcom bubble
>take inflation into account
>take the global factor into account (dotcom was US only)
>take into account the higher wages

I'm not selling shit until this reaches 10 trillion dollars.

This

Compare cryptomarket to a US real estate market 10 years ago. It exploded at a much bigger point - and that was only in the USA. I don't think anyone from Chinese tech-companies invested in US houses. We may expect as much as 10 trillion in crypto in a couple of years.

Prptip: the dashed line on the meme image represents the 200 days MA. And we have already crossed it

so then we're returning to the meme?

fuck off then, good news no matter what

>under a cent to 20k
Seriously how more can btc moon, what are you waiting for?

user, I...

This post proves we are in denial phase.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. BItcoin 6k tomorrow.

Friendly reminder that the market cap of every crypto combined is smaller than one large company

Its the same here in the British Media all about Ripple

CNBC and FBN did that

and yes that was the top

>first it was a currency
>then it was digital gold
>now its not as big as the dot com bubble

this shit is going much much lower

Friendly reminder that the market cap still mainly consists of a dinosaur meme coin

>old people and inner city blacks were buying crypto
>implying it wasn’t a bubble

500B would be one of the largest companies on earth

coke is 200B for example, Visa is 270B

walmart is 300B, Citigroup is 200B

>Keep in mind that the Wall Street wolves are now in the game
They are in the game, and they are crashing it. Them being "in the game" is anything but good.

prepare for your wildest expectations to be exceeded.

It means we are in despair....

prepare to get absolutely rekt, screencap

this. seriously.

this guy with an 9000 hours MS paint meme ranting about the jews is a financial expert, you should listen carefully

Was bitcoin even ever under 7k?

dude what