REMINDER

REMINDER

there are only 21 million bitcoins to ever exist. EVER. About a million of these are estimated to be lost forever at this point.

REMINDER

there were about 36 million MILLIONAIRES in the world in 2017, and that number is expected to keep growing. These people own 46% of total wealth in the world

REMINDER

there is not enough bitcoin for each of them to own one. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH BITCOIN FOR EACH OF THESE MILLIONAIRES TO OWN ONE. SINGLE. BITCOIN.

take a fucking second and think about it.
think long and hard about it.

consider it before you market sell the fucking bottom of the dip

do you REALLY believe bitcoin is going away forever. do you really think that bitcoin is not BIGGER THAN EVER BEFORE?

Thanks just sold 100k

1 million?
try about 5million coins lost forever

it's supposedly 4 million that are lost. We are currently just under 17 million BTC total in existence

so what stops a few of this millionaires getting together and creating their own bitcoin with better tech? ah?

fair enough
it is an unknown number

estimates vary

Post some real Milkies then maybe I'll humour you

This is fucking real.

It is not easy to look on long term. We have to look at 3 years or more. 2021 will be the year of crypto. But till this, you will get FUD every day.
But just 1 BTC and you will be in the top 1% in 2021. Get it in your head.

Buy when there is blood in the streets. Do not be a fool. Next weeks the banks will buy in BTC!

yeah and not one of these millionaires wants to buy into a ponzi without any use

This, OP gets it. If you're in crypto today and you don't own at least 1 BTC, you are fucking up bigly.

that image is way over the line

Veeky Forums is a blue board and you should only post safe for work images

thanks I just got fired

But what if BTC loses and some other coin wins?

Then we are basically fucked.

eat shit normie

SHOVE YOUR BITCOIN SHITCOIN SHILLING UP YOUR ASS.

does the truth hurt user

Are we so desperate that we are shilling grandpa now?

Moar.

I want to lick her legs

i work downtown in a major city. some days after work i go to the hotel bars or whatever after the workday to try to catch office women who look stressed/depressed/lost, etc, and sit next to them saying "hard day, huh? i need a drink, too" or something. i get to fuck about one per week, and my city is so populated that i almost never run into the same girl twice. these overworked office sluts are easy.

same

i would marry this girl

>Carve 21 shitty stones from a shitty rock near your house
>Hurrr ONLY 21 WILL EVER BE MADE
>THINK HARD AND LONG ABOUT IT, ONLY 21
>There are only 1500 Billionaires in the world SO THIS MEANS THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN OWN ONE OF MY SHITTY STONES

To the moon! 1 Million per stone end of year. Instant payment, pure privacy (with a mask on). Just hand the vendor my shitty stone to pay with.

inb4 some random new-age artist does this exact thing and becomes very wealthy.

false analogy. you can make more stones but you cannot make more bitcoin

yes, great post
they are talking about shitty rocks on bloomberg every day

ACTUALLY when you think about it, shiny yellow rocks have a 7 trillion dollar market cap right now faggot

This is why you will always be a poor sheep. The richest people in the world are undoubtedly buying up bitcoin as we speak. That's the reason why they crashed it in the first place.

BTC needs a proper replacement.

no it doesnt

fucking decimated

post more 2D business waifus pls

you could post some too my friend

I agree that BTC will become (much more) valuable however it is a hyperinflationary currency; slow & expensive transactions are not the only reason why it is not suitable as a day-to-day transactional coin.

>shiny yellow rocks
They're fucking minerals.

Pajeet

But there is enough Dogecoin for everyone though. So I guess Doge wins.

it's over for baitcoins

explain the diamond market, nigger

>shiny rocks
>they are not rare by any stretch of the imagination
>the supply is kept artificially low to keep price artificially high
>the whole "engagement ring should be diamond or else he doesn't love you" was a jewish marketing campaign that brainwashed the strong independent wymyn in the 1920s (women are dumb as shit. period.)
>perfect diamonds can be grown in laboratory conditions now
>shiny rocks with no purpose outside of industry
if you ever buy your girl a diamond you are a cuck to the jews and your girl is under their mind control

slow and expensive by what metric

you know it takes banks like 3 days to transfer money internationally?

fair enough

Jesus christ Marie

I've been thinking about it since 2013.
If btc wasn't turned into a fancy ponzi, 1 btc would've been worth millions, true.

You see the whole thing about "speculative value" had different meaning in 2013 and 2017. In 2013 we knew that if BTC were to become a world currency, then 1 BTC would be worth at least a million dollars. This completely explained the $100 price as it meant that the market valued the chance of this happening at 0.01%.
And the nice part was that it didn't mean that you have 99.99% chance to lose the money - if the chance of this happening reached 0.02% then a $200 price would be justified.

This was before blockstream though. Now BTC is a ponzi. But I'm looking forward to accumulating 210 BCH

Yeah, yeah, millionaires will DEFINITELY want outdated and inefficient tech instead of better competitors. The whole world revolves around bitcoin, didn't you know?

yeah yeah millionaires are definitely scrambling to buy whatever shitcoin you are holding instead of king bitcoin
whatever you say

The merging cryptomarket will remember btc as a bad joke one day.
People will sell btc on ebay as a retro item.

Maybe the crash will motivate these faggot miners to get their shit together and agree to increase the block size.

>what is money laundering?
>what is collecting useless shit?
do you think the rich niggers that pay $8 million for a piece of modern """"""art"""""" that looks like a kindergarten fingerpainting actually think it's good art? nope, they're laundering money

but still overpriced, the real value is somewhere between $1-100

P.S. Nowadays "speculative value" is used as an excuse that it has 0 value.
You're essentially betting on the fact that more idiots will buy after you. Except that lottery ticket loving old women from Eastern Europe now own BTC, meaning that in order for this bull run to continue, you need their pets to invest, as there's no-one left who doesn't know about BTC.

Betting on more idiots joining in afetr you is much worse than betting on btc becoming THE world currency. And this is why it will not be the #1 crypto by the end of the year.
BCH and ETH will both have a higher market cap

Technology gets improved at an exponential rate once bottlenecks are solved.

>What is starting up a fork of bitcoin

>what is a fork

Just because something is rare doesn't mean that it should be valuable.

kek works in mysterious ways

I have a feeling peole wholove to play gacha games are avid crypto investors.
Both are basically gambling, at least in part.

BTC will never lose in that satoshi nakamoto himself is the greatest treasure it can offer you.

It exists without anyone you can peg to it as a entity.

>instead of king bitcoin
Where is it "king" exactly? The darknet? Altcoin trading? As a store of value? It's losing its competitiveness in all of it.

BTC is the original Crypto. That fact alone gives it significant sentimental value.

For geeks, yes

Its king in a number of ways

1. market value
2. daily transaction value
3. history of crypto
4. exposure to mainstream
5. acceptance by mainstream

>what is a fork
it's not bitcoin you dumb nigger. it's bitcoin-cash, bitcoin-gold, etc. try again

Are any of em hot, tho.

Should I dump my 7/10 loving gf and move out of the rural area to a huge city to make my life that? I dont even care at this point, everything sucks when the market is down

I think the better question is what is the intrinsic value of a bitcoin. Especially considering its useleness as a way to effectively conduct transactions. How many a second again? Like a few hundred? When MasterCard and Visa do tens of thousands or more a second?

>1. market value
Soared due to a massive, unprecedented normie hype. Would not have happened if it stayed in geek circles (which would have actually saved it)

>2. daily transaction value
Endless transfers between wallets and exchanges and hardly any real use, can't withstand any real workload without getting clogged up and insane fees

>3. history of crypto
Relevant for geeks

>4. exposure to mainstream
Literally as a get-rich-quick scheme

>5. acceptance by mainstream
Zero outside speculation

still king in all those aspects when compared to any other crypto, which is what you fucking asked me

i don't go for fat/really ugly chicks. most are above-average

idk, mate, it's not really fulfilling. i wish i lived in a rural area away from all the subhumans in this city. the grass is greener on the other side.

at least if i bang one during the work week she sends me home afterwards because "i have to wake up early for work tomorrow."

forgot to post an OL image

REMINDER
There is not enough of my shitty underwear for each one of them

Guess im rich

REMINDER

you cant use your shitty underwear as a means of transferring value across the globe in a trustless and direct transaction

good thing there are 1,000 other cryptos to dilute the "market"

keep buying random "coins"

> REMINDER

> there are only 21 million bitcoins to ever exist.

Reminder: beanie babies aren't worth billions each even though they decided to shut off the supply.

DONT EVER SPEND THE SHITTY STONE IT IS NOW DIGITAL GOLD (aka hold this shit while big guys sell for gains)

damn thas a big bitch

maybe

see

pls no 2d fatties

Interesting, usually office girls are ""mature"" and lack youthful cuteness, very nice

Unlike these old tranny looking things...

REMINDER

There are only a few hundred thousand pairs of my used underwear to exist. EVER. A couple thousand of those are lost at this point.

REMINDER

there were about 36 million MILLIONAIRES in the world in 2017, and that number is expected to keep growing. These people own 46% of total wealth in the world

REMINDER

there is not enough pairs of my used underwear for each of them to own one. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PAIRS OF MY USED UNDERWEAR FOR EACH OF THESE MILLIONAIRES TO OWN ONE. SINGLE. PAIR OF MY USED UNDERWEAR.

>still posting fatshits
cya never faggot

see

heh

It isn't meant as a currency it's a store of value :^)

Let me help you with those

tell me what makes it a store of value
please explain
if you take a moment to think it through you might understand why your underwear is not a store of value in the same way