Bought ICX at 8$

>kept buying all the way to 3$

December peak: $72k
Now: $36k

56.80k EUR to 22k. FML

>ath $4000
>currently 1800
>fiat investment $1100

I guess I'm still up x1.6 but it hurts as a poorfag knowing I could have had that buying power now...

Started at $800
Now $2.2k
Reached $600 at mid Jan
Tryhard daytrade everyday until it almost recover to $1400
Now $1000 because my mistake placing tether sell order too high (it should be sold, but fuck those bots that undercut by $0.0001)

I can't bear to see it so I can't provide a screensho but

$64k Jan 6th
Probably around $24k now.

>January $930k
>Now $500k

>peak 1.5M
>650k
I cashed out a bunch near the peak too, but holding too much OST and ICX fucked me.

also, not cashing out for at least another 2 years.

Bought at 4k and 6k, sold half at 14k, bought again at 8k yesterday

start 400$
peak 4k
now 1.1$

>42k
>13k

6k to 2400.
It's not much and i can do fine without the money, but it's still annoying.

Fiat investment: 485 Euros
ATH : 1580 Euros
Now : 950 Euros

December peak: $120k
Now: $20k

(hint, I sold for $100k in december)

Peak 10.2k€
Now at 3.4k from a 3.7k initial.
Just started fiat selling...

70k to 40k. Can also do fine without the money. But man I am a retard.

I hope in 1 year I am laughing my ass off cause off the gains.

You guys at least had a peak at some point, all I know are losses.

peak 300k or so
now 160k

whatever

>January 6 $350k
>today $150k

>loosing money in crypto

Put in 800$ 1 month ago
1700 peak, now 700.
Really enjoying watching this freakout on Veeky Forums

>$200k last week
>$70k now

peak 60k

now 25k

m8 you might have nothing left by then

before getting into it have you goyim thought about what would ever make you sell? When it goes up you want to HODL xD because it's going up, when it goes down you still want to le hodl because you think it's going back up. So, when would you ever sell?

peaked at 6970€ now at 6820€ feelsbadman so many losses

for those who are still have masive profits.
why the fuck aren't you selling? do you really want to be the bagholder who sat there and lost his gains because he was too greedy?

105k to 45k

JUST AAAAAAAAAAH MY SHIT UP

Do I have to connect my bank account to coinbase

>30k+ ath
>now a little above 10k

>Peak: 300k
>Now: 200k

60k early Jan 17.5k now.

Peak: £11,820
Now: £2,736

It's fine....

I've been through four crashes so far, I don't feel like selling.

I don't lose until I sell r-right?

For true hilarity and butthurt go troll leddit. Fedoras are falling like flies from tall buildings it seems.

$10m peak
$4m now
I'm all-in Bitcoin. You'll never get my bags

peak 40k
2 days ago 10k
now 6k
just kill me

>I don't lose until I sell r-right?
>this is what dumb money actually believes

80k peak in January
15k right now

t.COSS

>In with $4k
>ATH $10k
>Currently at $1.7k
MOMMA

>bitcoin intellectuals

nearly the same

>hahahaha fuggin stupid tronnies
>buys FUN at 17 cents.
>still bagholding
Tronnies are still untermensch but I have been humbled.

it's actually true. If you buy some coins for £1000, you've bought some coins and you own those coins.

If their value rises or drops, you still have those coins and thus haven't lost anything. If you sell them for a fiat loss, then you have less fiat currency than you did when you bought them, and thus incur a loss.

Until that money hits fiat currency you haven't lost because you own the coins you bought.

Can you feel it?
youtu.be/k36sIRRdFSU

december 110k now 47k

Peak: +12500 USD
Now: -1200 USD

Great.

Initial investment : 02.1k€
Peak : 13.0k€ (+519%)
Now : 05.5k€ (+162%) (-58% from peak)

you're fine

you parted with your fiat, assuming you would be able to get it back and then some at a later date. The point is "I don't lose until I sell" is wrong, it's plain to see why if the price never recovers. You gave all the fiat up when you bought it, now what you have is potentially only worth what anyone might want to buy it for. You lose and gain as this value goes up or down. If you bought at $19k and now no one's gonna buy it for more than $7k then your loss is very real.

Sure it might go back up, but that would be a gain. In other words you're fooling yourself if you think you lost nothing. Hodling doesn't prevent loss, selling before it goes down does. Maybe it helps to imagine having to buy and sell every single day.

What I'm trying to say is your losses are real.

8k to 92k to 14k... hodled only 1 coin this whole time and will continue to do so until long term capital gains next year. Also acclimating more on the dip with fiat.

>ath in december: $170k
>current portfolio: $104k
can't complain

15k peak
5.8k now in tether

>peak $16k
>now $1,7k
And the crash isn't even over yet.

I put $100 in REQ when it was about 65cents, thinking it was the bottom. Nope. I might put the last 30 bucks in eth and just forget about it for a while. I was really hoping to make a little money, so I could play with the winnings for fun. So far, things having been working out that way.

January peak: 16k
Now: 5.8k

Why did i fall for HODL meme? If it ever reaches over 10k again i'm out.

go back to r3ddit cunt

>$65-70k in early January
>$25k now

But I invested less than $2k ($1k was my initial investment) and just put in another $500 to buy the dip. I'll probably put in another $1k if it dips lower than $6k.

~200k peak
~ 80k atm

meh, not cashing till 2021.

This, now I know not to trust anyone but myself and my research.

180 down to 60

>ath £6k
>now £3k

could be worse.

2020 moon mission.
bitcoin $700000000000000000000000000000

Ath 500k
Now 140k

Reeee etc

It's not a loss, it's an exchange of something.
It's like saying "I bought a TV, now I've lost money because it isn't worth as much".

What I am trying to say is that you BOUGHT something with that money, so long as you own those coins, you got what you paid for.

So whether someone else is willing to buy them or not is irrelevant. Cryptocurrency is supposed to be a replacement for fiat, not valued by fiat. It has intrinsic value of it's own, the hard work of the devs, the innovation, the technology, and it's future utility in the world. The fiat value now or in the future is irrelevant in the face of that potential.

The losses are NOT REAL, and thats where you fail, you just said 'imagine', which denotes all that it is, it's a fantasy. Like I said, if you sold then yes you have lost fiat, but if you don't sell then how have you lost? Do I have less than I had yesterday? If I sold then YES, but until I sell any 'losses' are theoretical.

Any normie will tell you that your gains aren't real until you have the money in your hands, the same stands with losses.

I can't believe you actually replied to that Réddit-philosopher. Good answer, though.

This it is.
As soon as you can buy in real world a real estate house or anything else, what do you think does it cost, if there are only 21.000.000 BTC in the world, minus the lost ones?
Stop thinking in USD. You never will have to change it to USD. You will pay in crypto in future.

Peak 6.2k
Now 2.5k
Investment 1.7k

I got turbo justed

4k start. 1 month later 55k ath
Now 6k left

fucck man i wish i was you. if i were to have 500k i could literally retire for the rest of my life since i live in a second world poor shithole

Just to make it clear I was making a joke and I thought that was understood with the Pepe. I get that there's a cost of opportunity associated if I end breaking even or even making gains. But I realize I'm retarded and need to figure out what's the best strategy here. Just rushing into cutting my losses isn't sensible because at least I never invested money I'll need. Maybe I'm still gambling and I'll end regretting it but my expectations seem more rational now.

well he was replying to me (different id's as i got 10min banned for global 3 - assuming it was something on akb general as i was splooging over watanabe mayu again).

thanks man, it does grind my gears when people keep talking about losses all the time, sure we all feel the 'theoretical sting' from time to time, but GBP/USD folio stuff is mainly for larps, in the actual crypto world the coins are the same today as the day we bought them.

I'm an ETN hodler, and when you hear that the devs don't give a shit about the price, and charge forward to get ETN adopted by the masses, and they're talking about poor kids in africa mining ETN to pay their phone bills, who gives a fuck if my portfolio is down 75% in USD?

A lot of crypto devs nowadays are working towards mass adoption, fuck fiat price until it's something that can give me an actual hard on.

>peak $15 000
>now 6 000 ish (cant look at it)
Already went in with all my fiat at «the dip», now we're seven dips deeper so fuck me

Initial investment was $11K on december 20
Peak was 38K
Current is 9K

Im just going to hold until it reaches sub 5K then KMS (literally).

I sure cant wait until I need a full 2x just to reach my initial investment.

>salty fags losing money
priceless

December peak 45k

Now 35k

I tethered. Because what moron thought it would just keep going up

Theres a good chance of that yes, might not be BTC though, I think if a crypto does become used in place of fiat, we'll see it long before it's adopted like that. They won't just suddenly say "k guise, bitcoin replaces dollar", or "k guise using ripl now".

>started with 20k
>ath at 4.6 million
>now 2 million
Honestly it doesn't matter

if so you're a complete moron seeing the same pattern 3x in a row and not selling during peak mania the 4th time

bitcoin is a speculation market product not a currency
i repeat bitcoin is not a currency

no credits ever have been taken in BTC which could stabilize this (((currency)))
the only one stability was 'the belief' in its value

14SxgX8zi6TEFPMXJtb1Myx4BEnS5Hd4im

This is it right?

Lol, some people are looking for 10x, somehow you have /10