Welcome back

Hello user, so glad to see you again. That internet money didn’t go so well I see, oh well now you can make real money. Now we need you to get started on those happy meals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DDRuL8zYkaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buckaroo

Yes sir *walk towards the fryer with head hung low with back slouched in utter defeat*

>implying my old employer would take me back

>Hi what can i get you?
>"Ill have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda"
>ok that will be $23.15
>"yall niggas accept bitcoin?"

Whats a jew doing working at McShit?

Overseeing the goyim. There are lower level Jews you know?

Better question. Have you see a fat fuck named Sergey? He stole all my monies :-(

Heh, maybe I'll make a new kind of happy meal
*unsheathes my blade*
*teleports behind steve*
*KIRI TSUKE*
Adieu, Steve.

>implying I would work at McDicks instead of selling drugs

I’m immortal user

No I haven’t, I’m so sorry

Oy vey, don’t be antisemetic that’s bad

We can’t accept bitcoin, we only take real money

Great job, we needed some fries

underrated

>"Hey... is that user? Whoa man where have you been it's been so long? Brad and I are now managing directors at the top performing Hedge Fund in Toronto. I trust you're still working on your crypto thingy? -- Oh right, that'll be two big mac meals. Oh don't worry about the change, you seem to need it more than we do."

y-yes mr shekelstein

i will just buy drugs on the darknet and flip them locally before i go back to wageslaving. never ever never ever never again will i waste my time for $5 an hour after taxes. eat shit jewberg shekelstein

His father probably owns the restaurant along with 10 other locations.

You left out something....

"... and remember the retarded kid who breaks down boxes? Well, since he stuck around he moved up, so you're now working for him..."

Or you know you could go to school...I make $27 an hour after tax plus benefits. Also get like two months vacation a year.

Hey there user! I see your back at the register, guess that bitcoin thing didn't work out huh? Anyways, I'll have a number 5, make it a large and can I get some barbecue sauce with that? Thanks user.

>go into debt for kike brainwashing
fuck off.

What job?

>Hey there user! I see your back at the register, guess that bitcoin thing didn't work out huh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Fucking kek

y-you 2

STOP IT ITS NOT FUNNY

>.I make $27 an hour after tax plus benefits. Also get like two months vacation a year.
you sure do, wagie

Kek

youtu.be/DDRuL8zYkaw

All you had to do was buy the dip, CJ.

>tfw you wanted to make easy money from doing nothing
>tfw you lose your mind trying to limit your losses and it's not easy on you at all, takes hours daily
>tfw you realise that the average outcome from coinfagging is a slight loss
>tfw you realise that wagecucks have it good because they always make money, never lose any or have to worry about that
all this coin shit is making me appreciate the value of labor

topkek