>market crashes

100 dollars eoy

>toilet conference
>priced in
>bic mac
>stinky linky
>jason parser
>shadowfork

So has the oracle problem been solved or not? I really can't wrap my head around this.

If they DID solve the oracle problem, then what do we need LINK for? There's no more problems to solve.

If they did NOT solve the oracle problem, then why the fuck should anyone invest in an ERC20 token that failed at its only fucking job?

That's the question Sergey didn't want you to ask.

Post your question on reddit instead of Veeky Forums where none of us know shit about the coin we invested in. Let's see what their responses are. Don't be a pussy user, go ask people who actually know what they're talking about instead of challenging a bunch of autists.

Oh come on, I know we all have a good time here but nobody REALLY bought LINK because of the memes, right? It's fun to joke around but people don't actually make major financial decisions on a whim like that.

I bought LINK because a redditor PM'd me and I said sure why not. I don't even know what the coin does, I did not read the whitepaper and only looked at one reddit thread about it. I put $5k (all my savings) into it and I'm hoping it doesn't die user.

I am scared shitless but I like living on the edge, I just come here for re-assurance that I'm not the only person who will get BTFO if this goes to hell. Please tell me that link will rise user. I bragged to my family and friends I"m going to be rich, and I don't want to look like a fool.

>I bragged to my family and friends I"m going to be rich, and I don't want to look like a fool.

Lol

you'll be fine, come back in a few years.

Were all gonna make it bro beans.

My portfolio is 60% FUN and 40% LINK, I literally only bought them because they were cheap and Veeky Forums constantly posted high-quality memes about them. Granted I did do research on them afterwards and found out that I struck gold.

can someone post the latest assblaster thread?

Please can someone post the chainlink box template so I can print it out and make a lil cube?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I'll spoonfeed you just this once:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_oracle

Then go ahead and start reading the whitepaper, this is the most basic of shit user

>If they DID solve the oracle problem, then what do we need LINK for? There's no more problems to solve.

20% XLM here.

I fell for the diversify meme.

you are a MANIAC

42k link here, bought some more today, hope it doesn't dip further (it probably will)

My portfolio is now 50% link, 33% req.

Will I make it?

Thank you

has the big mac fork already been priced in?

>tfw someone posts your post
I love you all unconditionally, keep believing

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

55k LINK here, can't wait to get to 100k when LINK goes to .15 cents