WHALES ARE BUYING

Top 100 wallets are buying bitcoin. Why are the peak whales buying up more bitcoin?
>its right infront of you do as you will.

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

Other urls found in this thread:

banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings?ID=D8EC44B1-F141-4778-A042-584E0F3B9D39
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> mfw these arent the whales
> mfw its fbi transfering to dead and forgotten wallets
> mfw soon all of btc will be stuck in black hole
This is the grand purge

But crypto is dead I think. I sees all over that I should sell. No brianer here. Help me be richs please.

who here thinks it can actually crash under 6.5k

I was thinking the bottom is about 6.5k but could have one of those moments where orders are filled at the high 5ks as people who frantically dump get chewed up by buyers

future man!

i think it's possible if massive fud news hits at that level. which will happen if the right people are interested in bringing it down further and can influence the media. it will go down as low as the people who have the power to influence the market want it to go. but they can only do so much, depends on what kind of media fud they can wrangle up.

I think it will next week and that will be the bottom.

expect big fud to come out of the USA in the next couple days, and then after BTC finally touches 5k It will Pump.

This would increase the prices significantly.

I honestly don't know. If it hits the floor one day and a few hours later some really bad news hits.. then the bottom will be smashed and BTC will head straight into the ground.

All I know right now is that IF bitcoin smashes through 6.5k, heads to 5k and 5k fails to stop it.. then RIP crypto for years.

i give you the perfect outcome of this situation
BTC will drop below 7k this night
tomorrow morning the hearing starts, it will be bad
heavy regulations incoming, then BTC will drop to 5k, trades sideways for 2 weeks,
16. Feb Superconference kicks in and NYE of the fuckings chinks begin, after this week it will pump

now stop worrying and go outside like big boys and enjoy your february

That's easy, normies eat the FUD-news like cereals and cause a chain-reaction by selling. Trading-bots will fucking sell, stop losses, panicking people etc.

Nobody's going to fucking say it?
SEC and CFTC are set to testify to the US senate TOMORROW regarding cryptocurrencies

They'll probably say something like "we have deep concerns but immediate action is not to be expected, we'll study the subject further in order to come up with the best regulatory framework to deal with this innovative space"

Then it'll be a bull stampede, whales already know what they're up to (of don't you think fucking billionaires have regulators on speed dial/payroll?)

Yeah, just like with Big Bang Theory

you idiots realize they postponed this discussion to the 14th right? or are you going to wait for a sensationalist news article because you can't be bothered keeping up with what you put money into?

Just stop.

banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings?ID=D8EC44B1-F141-4778-A042-584E0F3B9D39

yes sell now
it's the best time to sell it's gonna go to at least 800$ per Bitcoin this month

ive been posting this for a few weeks feel free to check it out

i can see 1k easy

there is no real argument it should be worth anything

Do you think it will?